PDA

View Full Version : Ballbusting Health and Safety

CBTOnly
01-13-2009, 03:22 PM
I'm cross posting this from the ballbusting group on www.fetlife.com (http://www.fetlife.com), because I thought it might be of interest to some people here.

First, you should get informed. A good way to do this is to talk to your doctor. Another is to read a book. A good one is: http://www.amazon.com/Family-Jewels-Guide-Genital-Torment/dp/1890159344 It has a good rundown of the health and safety of cbt.

There are 3 types of serious injuries possible in CBT.
1) Testicle Rupture. This is the least likely injury. It is the one that everyone thinks will happen, but in truth it almost never will. It takes 120 lbs per square inch or pressure to actually rupture a testicle. That is a freaking ton. To put it into practical terms. You could squash one testicle under an entire set of worldbook encyclopedias, and it wouldn't rupture. I would bet you'd pass out before you got to K.
2) Testicular torsion. This is the most common injury. This is when testicles twist inside the scrotum, and the spermatic cords kink. This can result in a loss of blood supply to the testicle. It is more common with men that have lower hanging balls. If it happens, it can be fix through minor surgery. I generally don't allow partners to twist my balls to prevent this. And you also need to be a little careful in more complex bondage. Wikipedia has a good page on this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Testicular_torsion
3) Penile fracture. This is when an erect penis snaps like a bone. The penis doesn't actually contain any bones, so that isn't an exact description. Essentially, it is a rupture of the erectile tissue. It takes alot of blunt force trauma to an erect penis to cause it. Kind of like breaking your arm. You could hit me in the arm pretty hard without breaking, and the penis can take a comparable amount of impact. What is more worrisome is getting caught in an awkward angle.

Here are some minor injuries.
1) bruising. Your cock and balls bruise just like other places on your body. Since your balls are surrounded by your scrotum, you don't see any of the bruising to your balls, but you can sometimes see bruising on the scrotum.
2) Skin Abrasion (minor skin tears). Just like other skin, the skin on your genitals can abrate. Much of your skin is toughened through exposure to the world. Like hands and feet are calloused. Your genitals likely have much less exposure, so the skin is often a bit more delicate.
3) Infection. The urethra is sterile. Inserting objects into it can cause infection. Also, any time that a wound develops (intentional or unintentional) infection is a risk. Clear the area thoroughly using a disinfectant, and bandage it if necessary.
4) Swelling. Swelling is generally a result of bruising. Testicles because of their makeup can swell much, much, much more that most other areas. It is not uncommon for my testicles to swell to 150 - 200% of their original size after a major ballbusting session. The swelling goes down with time. For me it generally is gone after 3 or 4 days.
5) Low sperm count. A lot of things can cause this. Tight fitting underpants, working with a laptop on your lap, drinking too much coffee. But ballbusting will also cause it. While the testicles are swollen, the temperature is not maintained at a proper level. 24 hours after the swelling goes down, you should be back to normal. NOTE: Ballbusting is not an effective birth control method

That is all I have. Post anything you think I've missed, or experiences with injuries you've encountered.

Dreihundert
01-14-2009, 03:57 AM
Thanks for the information.

My friend had his testicle ruptured once, and he wasn't in a ballbusting session at all. He was at a pool, and he pissed off this girl who kneed him in the testicles repeatedly. It's rare, but if you're SERIOUSLY attacked in the testicles, rupture is much more likely.

Testicular Torsion just sounds AWFUL.

BY the way, I Lol'd at the end "Ballbusting is NOT an effective birth control method"...

ROFL :P

cracker
01-14-2009, 04:57 AM
virtually none from repeated trauma to one's balls. Repeated full force kicks/knees to the balls are, of course, a bit dangerous. From non-intended rupture due to amount of force or getting kneed at the wrong angle to being squeezed too hard and too quickly. Boxers wearing cups have suffered ruptured balls --- they typically suffer pain every time they piss. A woman being raped wrote of crushing a testicle in her hands (turning it to mush) before running away. Having one's balls squeezed too hard or too often cannot be healthy. Indeed, torsion is the most dangerous and should be stayed away from. Long term, who knows?

Personally, I'd stick to slapping/squeezing with a trusted partner. Maybe a medium hard kick or knee if you want to push it. But I'm probably a bit of a wuss when it comes to "the boys."

The best news is probably that there are two of them.

CBTOnly
01-14-2009, 07:08 AM
Rupture occurs in adult men when the pressure on a testicle exceeds 120 lbs per square inch. I guessing Dreihundert's story occurred to a child or teenager. And cracker's story about the **** would be possible if she dug a finger nail in, and put alot of force behind it. It is about the contact area. 120 lbs per square inch means that if the weight were distributed just right a full grown cow could stand on my balls.

What you want to pay attention to is force distribution.

The theory that damage accumulates over time is pretty much false. It is like saying that since boxers get hit in the face alot, their face will become brittle with time.

Zwyx
01-14-2009, 12:38 PM
Hey CBTOnly! Didn't know you came to this site, too. =]

By saying it doesn't accumulate over time, are you talking short-term, as well as long-term? I can understand if someone takes a full-force kick now, then one a few hours from now, they'll more than likely be fine, (if it's from someone of average strength) but what if they were kicked repeatedly? Wow there's certainly the chance that the kicker will be more likely to kick at the right/wrong angle to do some damage, could it also be said that just being hit there enough times, regardless of it being at the right angle or not would still crush one?

Also, I am aware of that sort of pain being able to make someone pass out and worse, but would it still damage the actual testicle?

SuperNeck
01-15-2009, 01:04 AM
Thanks for this info, CBT! I'm totally into Ballbusting (kicking), but have never had my balls kicked. I'm probably going to have it incorporated into my mixed wrestling (scissors) session in February. Honestly, I've always been afraid of possible serious injuries to my balls. I've even been researching protective cups (hard plastic - soft plastic - just foam padding), thinking maybe that would be better for my 1st time, instead of zero protection.

Are you saying that if I'm kicked in the balls, full-force, without protection, during a 1-hour session, say from 5 to 25 times, that Rupture is not likely to happen?

I always wonder how the guys I see in videos, who get there naked balls kicked repeatedly, full-force (for example, she videos with Mistress Trish), do not suffer serious injury to their balls!

gages
01-26-2010, 04:30 AM
Greetings,

I think that this is a really important topic here. When engaging in ball kicking and other forms of rough ball play, you deffinitely need to be careful. Even if I enjoy the pain, I don't want to actually be injured. I have a story from my own experience that illustrates this point well. When I was in college, my girlfriend really liked to watch my responses when she kicked my tesicles. I have a high pain tolerance. I never screamed, moaned, or did anything dramatic, but it was so obvious to her as she watched my reactions that I could only endure a fraction of what she could do to me. After a hard kick, she'd lean forward and grin in a naughty way as if to say, "that really does hurt you, doesn't it?" She told me that it was "interesting" to her and made her feel powerful to know that she could defeat me physically if she wanted to though I was so much bigger and stronger than her. I thought that this was extremely erotic and that her power over me while taking advantage of my natural, male vulnerability added a new, exciting element to our relationship.

One time, I asked my girlfriend if she'd play a sexy game with me - a contest. The deal was that if I could endure 20 of her kicks to my naked scrotum, she would remain naked for me the rest of the day and do whatever I wanted sexually - she would be my sex slave. If, however, she caused me to give up before the 20th kick, I would have to be her willing manservant for the rest of the day (including doing her chores, homework, etc). It was a win/win situation for me. She enthusiastically agreed, and we began. (She and I had done some ball kicking before. We were always both naked when my girlfriend kicked me, and she prefered to use a front/snap kick which targetted my scrotum with her bare instep.) At first, she asked me to stand in front of her with my legs spread apart and my hands behind my back. Of course, this position ensured that she would have complete access to my unprotected balls. Usually, my girlfriend would start off going light on me and kick me harder as we got into it, but thanks to our little wager, she didn't hold back even in the beginning. I took about three or so hard kicks before my knees bucked, my thighs drew inward, and I hunched forward. My testicles were hurting quite badly, and she gave me a few moments to compose myself once again. Then she said patiently, "ok; are you ready to continue?" I took a few more of her kicks, but during the next break, she had me change positions. I stood facing away from her, again with my legs parted, and she directed me to tilt my hips back and upward. I put my hands on my thighs and pointed my hips slightly upwards, and I heard her wisper, "yea-a-a-a-a-a" to herself with obvious pleasure as she watched my balls dangling. I was completely aroused be her obvious excitement. I realised this particular ball-kicking position caused my scrotum to hang down very low between my legs making my testicles even more vulnerable than in the other position; that's why she liked it so well. The first kick hurt surprisingly and caused me to stumble, and the next one was even more painful. She kicked me a couple times but luckily had me turn back around to face her. I don't know if my girlfriend realised that her kicks were more painful to me when I was struck from behind, but this was deffinitly the case. Anyway, I was on about the 15th kick or so, and I started to feel really sick. When she kicked me again, I flinched slightly causing her foot to brush against my inner thighs. She got annoyed at this and said, "that's not fair, and that one doesn't count; spread your legs!" I was really turned on by the fact that she was being so competitive about it, and I obeyed her. The next kick though was too much, and I fell to my knees in defeat in front of her. I had lost the game.

Feeling nauseated, I clutched my balls, but I was frightened to discover that my right testicle had swelled by at least 30%-40% and was completely numb. (I think that a woman's foot is more likely to trap a testicle when she kicks him from behind because her instep and toes will tend to pull his scrotum back against the perinium instead of forward in front of and besides his penis. I was probably in this position when she injured me.) I immediately asked my girlfriend if she had a bag of frozen vegetables, and she rushed into the kitchen and brought one to me. As I pressed the cold bag against my genitals, I remained outwardly calm (I didn't want to scare her), but I was afraid that I'd caused permanent damage to my right testicle. I know that it sounds unbelievable, but my injured testicle was completely numb. The groin pain I felt was actually coming from my other testicle and my guts. Because of the numbness, I hadn't realised that I was injured while she was kicking me. I'm SO glad that we stopped when we did. By the way, my right testicle went back to its regular size and sensitivity sometime late the next day, and I don't think that there is any permenent damage (but I don't know for sure).

I've deffinitely been much more cautious about ball play since then. My girlfriend no doubt enjoyed the power of taking advantage of my delicate, male genitals, but she didn't want to actually injure me because I was her friend. The moral of this story is that weird guys like us who enjoy rough ball play need to remenber that our testicles are actually very susceptable to physical damage - REGARDLESS of our individual pain thresholds. Seriously, men and women reading this, use restraint so no one gets permanently injured; what would be the point of that?

*By the way, I later made good my promise to my girlfriend for her victory and served her for a day as her naked and willing man. She mostly made me do chores for her, but I liked making her happy so it was awsome.

subsenmartin
02-09-2010, 10:51 AM
I would definitely recommend wearing a soft cup or foam cup for your first time around. It gets you and your partner comfortable and prevents really serious damage. But hard kicks will still hurt like hell and you may still experience swelling from forcefull kicks. Of course you may enjoy it and something else may swell too.

:thumbup

Alec Anaconda
02-09-2010, 01:38 PM
There are hazards in all pastimes and sports; ballbusting is no different.
Look at the risks, consider the pleasures, and then decide.

One risk I haven’t seen mentioned is a small scrotal cut or scratch developing into a boil.
This is not just bothersome, but exceptionally off-putting for my woman.
I’ve had this numerous times, but maybe it’s just the way my body works.

Alec Anaconda

kickthem
02-10-2010, 04:17 PM
gages, I hope you have recovered and your balls are OK. I loved your account of the bet. But, as you discovered, it is possible to go too far. None of us wants to be permanently injured.

bmtlooking
02-10-2010, 04:58 PM
that is like a square chuncky heel vs a spike

deballs
02-12-2010, 10:55 AM
Thanks. This is a really informative thread. I am considering buying the book that CBTonly suggested. Thanks again!