PDA

View Full Version : Question for BB Enthusiasts, Which do you Prefer?

MsVenusDivine
01-13-2009, 06:39 PM
When watching Ball busting videos, do you prefer to see the male clothed or not? I tend to lean more toward unclothed but my videos are for you, so I ask, what do you prefer?

Ms. Venus Divine
www.msvenusdivine.com (http://www.msvenusdivine.com)

newguy
01-14-2009, 12:03 AM
The men have to be nude, That way you can tell that the balls are really being abused and he is not wearing a protective cup or something. Besides, watching the balls bounce around and getting squished is what it is all about in my opinion.

nijan0
01-14-2009, 04:44 AM
underpants

Rebecca
01-14-2009, 05:18 AM
I prefer that the male be naked, and the woman dressed in normal "street" clothing.
I also like it when the male is underendowed, and overweight.

Rebecca

Hasta
01-14-2009, 08:42 AM
underpants

Why does this post make me think of "Rainman?"

I like for the guy to be nude. I suppose too many people put videos out there where the guy was wearing protection under his pants... I do like to see the girls boobs or at least lots of cleavage.

karlsruher
01-14-2009, 12:03 PM
i like it most when both are naked. i want to see that the balls get really abused. and i want to see the woman naked too because i'm a hetero. i love naked woman :) and it's also a turn on because you can compare the perfect groin of a woman with the hanging weakness of a man :D

skipperbob
01-14-2009, 02:42 PM
I prefer that the male be naked, and the woman dressed in normal "street" clothing.

Rebecca

OMG!:loveeyes I wish I could have met you a few years ago when I still had some life left in me!!!:Baahaha:

Magnum
01-15-2009, 09:53 AM
I prefer the male to be naked too. When they are clothed you just can't tell whats being kicked or if they are protected. I like the female to be at least bare footed. But heck, I'm not terribly picky, truth is I like them all.

ludo63
01-15-2009, 05:13 PM
men must be naked and kicked right in the balls

Lionel
01-15-2009, 07:57 PM
I actually like it best when the woman is completely naked; but naked from the waist down works for me also when busting me.

Reason being - showing her naked pussy, I stare at it when she's busting me, and seeing her bare innocent pussy reminds me that I can NEVER hurt her in the same way she can hurt me.

Kinda like she's EXPOSING her advantage over me, and extremely PROUD of it, too.

- Lionel

Cirus
01-16-2009, 09:42 AM
I like the woman to be clothed, stockings, suspenders, high heels, normal length pencil skirt, maybe a little split, with a smart tailored shirt showing a hint of cleavage, sophisticated hair and make up.
The guy should be naked and well endowed with very low hanging balls so that any treatment to the balls can be done without involving any other part of the body. Should be possible to flick the dangly balls without contact to the groin. See pic. Guy should be restrained, cant get my head arround guys just standing there to get kicked in the balls.
cirus.

photofan
01-16-2009, 12:37 PM
Naked and tied helpless...:thumbup

Julie18nz
01-16-2009, 02:30 PM
I prefer clothed and the girl in just bra and panties or mini. I think most guys like them naked either coz they are closet homosexuals or are convinced every guy in clothes has a magic cup that stops ALL pain :)

As for teh girl in a pencil skirt; it is either gonna have to be a SHORT one or ir gonna have a HUGE split after the first knee or kick :)

Snakelinux
01-16-2009, 08:12 PM
I prefer clothed and the girl in just bra and panties or mini. I think most guys like them naked either coz they are closet homosexuals or are convinced every guy in clothes has a magic cup that stops ALL pain :)

As for teh girl in a pencil skirt; it is either gonna have to be a SHORT one or ir gonna have a HUGE split after the first knee or kick :)

Why won't the guys stop wearing "magic cups"? Enough already! :Baahaha:

Actually, my favorite is when the camera holder is the guy getting busted because then it is easier to imagine myself in that scenario. I just don't get much out of watching other people do things I have to be involved, which is why I don't watch sports. Obviously, the better the woman looks the more fun it is to watch, but I really don't care if the woman looks better with her clothes on or off so long as she is looking her best. :)

PlayfulSqueeze
01-16-2009, 10:20 PM
My preference is either bare balls or snug underwear. It provides a better visual for impacts as well as squeezes. I think naked balls in a woman's hand is hot.

pietsnot
01-16-2009, 11:16 PM
i would agree "naked" or underpants and definitely the mistress must be wearing some nice "underwear "if she is clothed were's the the fun in that!

gary198
01-17-2009, 05:22 AM
I think naked balls in a woman's hand is hot.[/quote]

Exactly my sentiments.

Cirus
01-18-2009, 04:10 AM
I think naked balls in a woman's hand is hot.

Exactly my sentiments.[/QUOTE]

Me too, especialy as I say, if they are loose or low hanging balls. They look so much more vulnerable. Anybody else like the guy to have low hanging balls?
cirus.

Pupuce
01-18-2009, 11:53 AM
coz they are closet homosexuals

That's just plain generalisation. Men aren't as "closet homosexuals" as women. I like the guy to be naked because I find it more sexy and more real. And yes, many clips were released with a guy wearing a cup that actually, indeed, prevents lots of pain.

donatien
01-19-2009, 08:47 AM
definitely, guy nude for the fun !
i like to see the nuts between their legs :D
http://madame.sainte.ange.free.fr/c4s/bl-kicknuts.gif

Tufty
01-19-2009, 08:57 AM
Personally, I like to see the guy naked and restrained...with legs spread wide and leaving a clear target!

I love it when the Lady wears boots or shoes...as opposed to bare feet ;)

Cirus
01-20-2009, 05:11 AM
definitely, guy nude for the fun !
i like to see the nuts between their legs :D
http://madame.sainte.ange.free.fr/c4s/bl-kicknuts.gif

Good clip. From behind is very good, gives a clear shot at the balls. Dont want to go on about this, but especialy good if the guy has big low hanging balls, maybe larger than life as in cartoons. I stretch mine especialy for my wife, so I do have a bit of a thing about this.
cirus.

Selftailer
01-20-2009, 07:44 AM

Rebecca

Becuse You are a goog girl; in case of "fatal kick" it should not be a great loss... ;)

donatien
01-20-2009, 08:44 AM
Good clip. From behind is very good, gives a clear shot at the balls. Dont want to go on about this, but especialy good if the guy has big low hanging balls, maybe larger than life as in cartoons. I stretch mine especialy for my wife, so I do have a bit of a thing about this.
cirus.

Thank you very much for your words on my clip
Your subject is interesting because if a man is clothed is not seen these nuts and I like especially see the beautiful hanging nuts who is ready to pick up my kicks
http://image1.**********.com/accounts1/17190/clip_images/misou_1.gif

Cirus
01-22-2009, 09:06 AM
Thank you very much for your words on my clip
Your subject is interesting because if a man is clothed is not seen these nuts and I like especially see the beautiful hanging nuts who is ready to pick up my kicks
http://image1.**********.com/accounts1/17190/clip_images/misou_1.gif

Will these do? I think I have assumed the correct position.
cirus.

boots35
01-22-2009, 09:19 AM
male must be naked and exposed for the female, nothing hidden, female as see chooses....

OneBalledBoy
01-22-2009, 10:51 AM

Aha, is that because you would enjoy the maximimum amount of humiliation of the male, Rebecca? I'd imagine that having multiple women present, watching and laughing while his poor balls are getting busted to a pulp, would also add to the humiliation...

As for my own preferences in a ballbusting video - the male should be naked (or get naked in the course of the video), and the lady/ladies would have to be clothed. It is extra sexy if the females taunt and tease the guy by showing some leg and maybe some cleavage, and if they comment on what is being done to his male organs! Kinky shoes and boots might add to the scene too...

Actually I don't enjoy most of the bb videos, they are often way to short and they lack the methodical, cruel approach to punishing and humiliating the guy that would make it exciting. There are some vids by Knackers (?) and 'Mika' which are nice though.

But hey - actually *doing* some ballbusting is way more nasty and exciting then watching videos! Any ladies want to shoot a *really good* long ballbusting vid with me as the lead subject? I'm game - LOL :loveeyes

blkpatent
01-23-2009, 11:51 AM
Nude, no other way and would you PLEASE do a ballbusting session with your black slave? I'm a black man and I LOVE white older female/black male ballbusting and wish there were more of it. :ibow4u:

donatien
01-23-2009, 12:35 PM
Will these do? I think I have assumed the correct position.
cirus.
Good this is very good, I kicked you in this position, Very nice hanging nuts !

MsVenusDivine
01-25-2009, 07:40 PM
Nude, no other way and would you PLEASE do a ballbusting session with your black slave? I'm a black man and I LOVE white older female/black male ballbusting and wish there were more of it. :ibow4u:

Unfortunately he can't take much ballbusting but I'd love to find a black man that can??? I too love the contrast of My divine white feet on a black mans skin, especially the oh so vulnerable skin between his legs.

Ms. Venus Divine

MsVenusDivine
01-25-2009, 07:44 PM
For your comments on this thread, I definately prefer busting naked balls too. I couldn't imagine women shooting clothed subjects with protective cups barefoot, ouch wouldn't that hurt the wrong person?

Ms. Venus Divine

skweezme
01-26-2009, 03:00 AM
Exactly!

His balls unprotected. Your feet protected. His pain. :iluvu:

bob56
02-03-2009, 01:39 AM
Naked with the woman in leather.

blckftslv
02-18-2009, 08:32 PM
Unfortunately he can't take much ballbusting but I'd love to find a black man that can??? I too love the contrast of My divine white feet on a black mans skin, especially the oh so vulnerable skin between his legs.

Ms. Venus Divine

As a black man, I agree with blkpatent; I could NEVER get enough of seeing a white woman dominating a black man...particularly the way you do it. The imagery alone (pretty white feet atop a black man's skin) is extremely arousing. :bananad:

Though I have done my part to contribute (reference clips 4 sale store 21649), there needs to be more of this in the scene.

Back on topic, CFNM FTW. :thumbup

ricky
02-18-2009, 08:51 PM
The guy has to be completely nude. It's better if the guy is built and comes off as cocky.

It's best if the girl is nude or at least bottomless. Gotta see that pussy to compare it with balls!

poolman2
02-19-2009, 01:13 AM
I strongly prefer to see the man naked when his balls are being busted.

How else can we objectively gauge the ballbust? If we can see the balls being mashed or knocked flying, then we know it was a righteous ballbust. If we can't see the impact to the balls, then if might have been a miss or even a blow to his cup. There's a lot of bogus ballbusting on the net. I enjoy seeing the real thing.

poolman2

TallGuy
03-03-2009, 09:18 AM
I think its GREAT when woman are toppless and the guys are naked and the woman laught at the guys pain!!!

gbpopol
06-17-2009, 02:39 PM
Rebecca

Exactly my opinion.

skipperbob
06-18-2009, 11:56 AM
As a black man, I agree with blkpatent; I could NEVER get enough of seeing a white woman dominating a black man...particularly the way you do it. The imagery alone (pretty white feet atop a black man's skin) is extremely arousing. :bananad:

Though I have done my part to contribute (reference clips 4 sale store 21649), there needs to be more of this in the scene.

Back on topic, CFNM FTW. :thumbup

And for me it's just the opposite! I love being kicked and humiliated at the beautiful feet of a black woman! As a pitiful white male it is what I deserve, those deadly black feet smashing my worthless naked balls!

experiment
06-19-2009, 06:44 PM
Definitely unclothed. It allows one to see and almost feel the pain of any blow or kick inflicted. In addition it permits the female access to the genitals for any additional activity she choses. I also have some doubt about videos and the possibility a clothed males is wearing a cup to avoid any real pain.

strangeb
06-20-2009, 01:22 PM
Another vote for naked males. It emphasized their vulnerability.

jennyK
06-20-2009, 05:40 PM
Hi friends, I'm new to this forum.
If a guy takes a hit to his balls I want tp see it full monty. But any guy who's been kicked will tell ya that it's just as bad getting grazed, quick with a shoelace or something as it is with a full foot!
It's kind of funny cause it doesn't matter how you see it, randomly or expected or x-ray vision, the same thing happens and it's goofy to watch it.
Always makes me cringe, personally.

Teardrop
06-21-2009, 03:01 AM
I prefer being naked myself. I like the girl to be naked too. Clothes on a girl just don't do anything for me. It is supposed to be a sexual fetish after all.

Lizzycat
06-21-2009, 03:23 AM
I like to see the dangly parts...can't imagine it would be as fun if you couldn't see 'em.

darthsidius
06-21-2009, 08:50 AM
On "CLips for sale" there is a mistress called Dometria she has a few videos of really hard kicking with a black man.

velvetfog
07-30-2012, 12:17 PM
Naked Naked Nude!

The man has to be all the way naked, no socks, no nothing. The woman should have as little as possible on but what is important is the punishment is well documented and credible. We don't want trickery or fraud when it comes to ballbusting.

kneetarget
07-30-2012, 03:09 PM
Man definately has to be naked Need to see the blow to his vulnerable testicles. As for the woman, I'm not to fussed. As long as I can see her legs I'm happy. A womans knee looks so at home when pressed into a mans groin.......

slugbug
07-31-2012, 11:21 AM
the man has to be naked,i like to see the impact, i prefer the lady dressed, giving her more power over the man;)

Dude
07-31-2012, 02:21 PM
simple for me, both completely nude :P

( my favourite ballbusting site is now ballbustinfootlovin, they have the best stuff)

smakmr
08-03-2012, 05:36 PM
Surely the only reply to this thread is that the male must be naked except for the shine off mistresses boots on his balls

kickpom
08-04-2012, 07:55 AM
Man definately has to be naked Need to see the blow to his vulnerable testicles. As for the woman, I'm not to fussed. As long as I can see her legs I'm happy. A womans knee looks so at home when pressed into a mans groin.......

I agree completely!

darkwing
08-10-2012, 06:03 PM
the man should be naked.

it's also nice if he's restrained in a spread-eagle position so he's completely vulnerable and harmless

then have the woman in a tight skimpy outfit that lifts the breasts while exposing the areolas and groin area -- maybe also with long stickings and long gloves

large round glasses would be nice too;)

Account853
08-10-2012, 10:15 PM
The male must be nude, andd his unprotected balls in full view of the camera.

godmodeforlife
08-11-2012, 12:03 AM
For me its got to be a nude male with women in eveyday outdoor way.

Fully clothed also works but as mentioned, you never know what padding is being used.

Although it is nice to see both of them clothed with a genuine reaction from the male. You think back and realise the man was not wearing any protection.

For clothed, I prefer tight jeans for the male and the female.

metamorfimaagi
08-19-2012, 05:43 PM
Naked!
I like seeing dangling balls just before the hit and imagine the pain after it. And balls swinging after the kick. :iluvu:

obedientesticle
08-21-2012, 02:10 AM
CFNM for ever! Females with shoes. Females in normal not-showing-much clothing like jeans or business dress. All shoes from high heels to sneakers to boots...

poisonr98
08-21-2012, 10:01 AM
i perfer the male clothed

poisonr98
08-21-2012, 10:02 AM
clothed in pants

ballspain
08-26-2012, 06:34 PM
Anything but fully clothed!
Naked is ok, semi-clothed may be ok as well.
For the erotic thrill of the scene, the female Dom should show some skin as well imho.