PDA

View Full Version : Vittoria busting sessions

ThanxsMan
01-14-2009, 04:00 PM
So I just finished working with Vittoria yesterday for her ballbusting Vegas AVN thing and I must say it was an amazing time. Actually it's been the mot fun I've had in a long time. So if anyone gets the opportunity to work with her, do it. It's good for her business and she works within everyone's comfort zone and makes sure you're safe. Also she's amazingly smart and holds awesome conversations when you're not busting, so yeah like I said if you have the opportunity to work with her, go for it :)

Vittoria
01-16-2009, 12:39 PM
AND IT WAS FUN!!!!!!

wow we shot so much and i busted his balls until i collapsed.
:D

daradles
01-16-2009, 06:49 PM
AND IT WAS FUN!!!!!!

wow we shot so much and i busted his balls until i collapsed.
:D

Then I guess my only question is did any balls collapse and if so, did you get it on video?

:iluvu:

Vittoria
01-29-2009, 10:13 PM
Then I guess my only question is did any balls collapse and if so, did you get it on video?

:iluvu:

Let's just say I had a whirlwind vacation of causing extreme ball pain and yes most of it on camera!!! sometimes i do surprise busts that happen when the cam is off though.

:D :D

ThanxsMan
01-30-2009, 05:08 AM
Verily, bringing out the five dollar words adverbs now ;) , but seriously shooting with her is a damn good time and I'd advise anyone who has the opportunity to work with Vittoria to do so. :D

Bustme09
01-31-2009, 10:35 AM
well if your ever in canada give me a shout.