PDA

View Full Version : New site - Tyrant Teasers

Jedi
01-20-2009, 06:20 AM
After several months of intermittent work on this project I have finally got our brand new website up and running. The site is www.****************** (http://www.******************/) and ventures a little more into the sexual side of things.
Here you will see dominant girls giving handjobs and footjobs, but also slapping and squeezing balls to keep the element of ballbusting in there. There is even a little ball kicking, although this takes more of a back seat here.
Some of your favourite girls previously seen at Kinky Kicks can be seen getting even naughtier. Apart from abusing balls or tossing off guys, some of these girls will strip naked and fuck themself silly while teasing you, and other girls will even pleasure each other in girl on girl action!
Some will like it and others may not, but it is something different incorporating sex and femdom and is sure to please many.

There is a movie preview trailer on in the preview section of the sit to download as a little taster. Check it out now at www.****************** (http://www.******************/)

In the mean time I hope you may like these sample pics. :)
http://www.******************/free/images/TTPromo1.jpg
http://www.******************/free/images/JessSlap.jpg
http://www.******************/free/images/YazTug.jpg
http://www.******************/free/images/LesboKnee.jpg
http://www.******************/free/images/SuzKnee.jpg

dannyboy123
01-20-2009, 07:45 AM
that looks like a really good site :-) might just sign up for that when i have some spare cash (credit crunch n all) lol how often do you update?

dannyboy123
01-20-2009, 07:53 AM
its good to see that there getting tied up too,makes it more realistic and better.plzzz dont start showin tits while busting and handjobs like so many other sites are starting to do it totally ruins it (for me anyway) unless there completely naked then thats ok but not half clothed half naked just looks strange

Jedi
01-20-2009, 08:40 AM
The site will update once per week.

There will be, and is a lot of handjobs and tits on this site, so if this doesn't do it for you then it obviously wouldn't be worth the subscription.
Kinky Kicks will remain our main site for pure cfnm ballbusting, but Tyrant Teasers is aimed at a different audience. I guess some will love it and some will hate it.

dannyboy123
01-20-2009, 09:01 AM
nah i love the handjobs thats great i meant showing tits while doing the handjobs that i didnt like.what i meant is starting to do it how ballbustingworld is starting to do it.....pull there tops down after 2 mins of the video lol that used to be a really good site till they started doing that.youre new site looks really good i think its different i can see me signing up to it from all the pics it looks perfect,i wasnt moaning about youre site at all.i love what theyre wearing too,normal clothes.like what the girl is wearing with the tigery top and the black trousers,thats great.i like kinkykicks too i often sign up to that site.i think that site and youre other 1 (possibly) are the best ballbusting sites around.would like to see more stomping and pushing down and twisting with the foot if possible for a longer duration lol but yeah youre sites are great mate i werent putting it down :-) btw im thinking of starting a ballbusting site of my own perhaps in the future....is it quite succesful? my gf would like to do it too and shes very hot(looks like britney spears) any advice you could give would be greatly appreciated,its just an idea at the moment theres no definite plans to do it

sexyboy86
01-21-2009, 06:42 AM
Any method to download the clip on the main page? i tried with real player but doesn't work, it only downloads first 5 seconds

teapot42
01-21-2009, 10:50 AM
Looks like a great site - I've never signed up for a BB site before, always leaching off the free stuff but this one may just make me change my ways!

Out of interest, do you ever have couples as your models or do you prefer to arrange it with people unknown to each other? I'm tempted to try and persuade SWMBO to give it a try as she's a pretty good ballbuster.... :)

Jedi
01-22-2009, 08:32 AM
Any method to download the clip on the main page? i tried with real player but doesn't work, it only downloads first 5 seconds

The clip on the main page is an embedded flash video.
However, the same clip is downloadable as a WMV file from the top of the previews section

Jedi
01-22-2009, 08:35 AM
Looks like a great site - I've never signed up for a BB site before, always leaching off the free stuff but this one may just make me change my ways!

Out of interest, do you ever have couples as your models or do you prefer to arrange it with people unknown to each other? I'm tempted to try and persuade SWMBO to give it a try as she's a pretty good ballbuster.... :)

All the girls are professional models and the guys are volunteers. If its a new model and / or guy then this would be the first time they meet. Sometimes the better ones are when all concerned have worked together though as everyone knows each others limits, etc...

dannyboy123
01-22-2009, 08:43 AM
ok thanks for youre help jedi,its nice to be ignored

Jedi
01-22-2009, 08:57 AM
Sorry Danny, didn't mean to ignore you. I'm just quickly catching up on some admin and I missed your question.
In response to that question I will say what I've said to others who have asked me similar questions about having success with a new ballbusting site.
That is I can tell you it won't make you a millionaire. However, without going into too much detail I can say that Kinky Kicks does quite well now and more than pays for our overheads. It has taken us nearly three years to get where we are now though and I have put a LOT of time and money into running KK, Feisty Felines, BBForums, and indeed the launch of Tyrant Teasers.
You got to be prepared to invest in it and take shit like the nobs on the forums who will occasionally make personal attacks on you. That doesn't bother me one bit now as I have rerceived hours of pleasure from lots of beautiful women and I'm living the dream!!!

dannyboy123
01-22-2009, 09:11 AM
hi,thanks for the advice.i remember when u first started kk when it was you and kat and it did take a while before you involved other girls,thats how mine will probably start too,just me and my gf till it kicks off a bit and we know what were doing.we plan to do it as a bit of an extra income rather than hoping this will buy as a house etc if we make any money on it were happy.and then maybe develop it into something bigger like you have.ive seen some of the stuff people keep sayin like spam and that but i dont see how....there here to talk about ballbusting and look at ballbusting and surely they would be happy to see what youve got!? i just dont get it to be honest but ill be the same as you,in 1 ear out the other.anyway thanks for the advice its really appreciated :-)

Jedi
01-22-2009, 09:15 AM
Good luck :)