PDA

View Full Version : Confusion

losttraveler
01-20-2009, 05:38 PM
Hello. I see this is a ballbusting forum. I have a question, mainly about women. I'm not into ballbusting myself, but I have a bit of a problem here, and I figured you all could answer it. I've dated six women, and four of them have liked ballbusting. The first relationship I had was fine, lasted 2 some odd years, but I was 15, so it doesn't really count haha. It's the second, third, and fifth relationship I've had, and now possibly the sixth. The second one I knew seemed to like the idea of kicking me in the nuts. I've seen this on TV sure, but nothing like this. She never actually kicked me, she just pretended to. The weird part was she got some sort of sexual release from it, like she would put her foot on my balls and give me the smile. You know, THE SMILE. Kinda creepy, but I got over it. It was like, "Hey, whatever turns you on girl...heh...??"

So then after her, my next girlfriend was like that too, only worse. I forget how it came up, but she brought it up somehow, and she pretended for a little, then one day, she dropped the bomb. "Hey, can I kick you for real?" I'm like, whaaaat? All this time I thought it was a fantasy or something, and now it's a reality? So my first reaction of course was "not just no, HELL no" but I didn't want to upset her, so I said "Ok, just don't kill me" Plus, I'll try anything once. I didn't like it, even though she honored my request. Still hurt like hell.

So my next girlfriend, number four, I fucked this one up. We were talking about kinky stuff, and I got all paranoid and called her a ballbuster, and to make a long story short, it escalated, and we broke up.

So I blew off some steam, and eventually after hating women for a while I got over it, and started dating again. So this one was kind of like my second girlfriend, as in she pretended to kick me, only she brought up the whole kicking for real thing. I was totally against the idea at first, and eventually I gave in, but at that point she didn't want me to be upset, so she kept pretending. I was totally weirded out at first, with yet ANOTHER ballbuster, but since I'm so used to it...lol at least she was a pretender.

So this is about 3 years later, I'm 26 now, and I'm in a relationship with this woman, and we have been dating for 9 months. So we started talking about stuff, and eventually the topic of past relationships came up, and I didn't want to discuss it. So she insisted, and I said its nothing. Well, you know where this is headed. She insisted, and when a woman insists... So I told her about it, and I asked her to explain, and she said something like it makes women feel powerful, or something. I kinda get it, I mean if I was being attacked by a really big dude, and I kicked him in the nuts, I guess I would feel powerful too. But I asked her about the sexual part, and she didn't know. All I got was, "Some people have weird fetishes". And I got the luxury of knowing that my current girlfriend has fantasized about it a couple times. Oh, but don't worry, she says, it's just a fantasy, not a reality. And I'm supposed to believe that, with all this I've been through.

So, long story much? Anyways, I was kinda hoping for some answers. I did a google search, and I found a forum. This one. Help?

eric B
01-23-2009, 10:09 AM
What exactly do you want help with?

Dreihundert
01-23-2009, 01:25 PM
We can't really offer you much help. If it turns you on it turns you on if not, then no.

We can't change your sexual interests nor your girlfriends. However, if you're not interested she should respect that.

losttraveler
01-24-2009, 07:46 PM
What I want to know is this: What part of it is sexual? I have a hard time visualizing this as a sexual activity, and it's just...been bugging the hell out of me. It just seems too violent. I've heard of rough sex, but this, well I don't get it.

Takkyuu_tama
01-27-2009, 02:47 AM
mm, power, trust, intimacy, increased blood flow to the area, release of dopamine and other endorphins, nerves confusing pleasure with pain, etc, etc...

nope, nothing sexual about any of that?

losttraveler
01-29-2009, 12:38 PM
Yeah, I guess it's sexual. It's not what I usually have in mind when I think sexual, but what did I expect? I suppose it's the same in a lot of ways. Well, whatever. Women are weird lol. Might as well delete my profile, no sense in keeping it. I got an answer. By the way, I did expect there to be a lot more women on this site. I was thinking more like 50-50, or maybe even 60-40. Just not 90-10. And if I had thought it was going to be 90-10, I would have thought it would be the other way around. I guess by your standards I'm lucky. Oh well.

mynthon112233
01-29-2009, 02:56 PM
its not always that simple. like for me. i "date" a girl who i thought was huge fan of ballbusting, bcose she pretended and sometimes did it on me. later on it turned out that she did it just to like me (not like i have told anyone in real life about my fanasies). anyway sometimes girls ballbust or pretend it bcose they think and sometimes know you like it.

clicker123
01-31-2009, 12:45 AM
ive told all my gfs my fantasies even kassie today i had her tie my nuts in place and crush them with her vagina then she butt crushed them and then grabbed and pulled for what seemed like hours of pain...i want more XD