PDA

View Full Version : Ballbusting websites?

coltsfan4113
02-01-2009, 08:48 PM
Are there any websites that feature girls busting guys wearing jockstraps and or protective cups?

22heat22
02-09-2009, 03:57 PM
kickinggirls(dot)com its a good site but you can tell the guys are wearing a cup. Though, it can get a little annoying cause some of the guys really suck at acting and over play it.

subsenmartin
02-11-2009, 12:17 AM
You may enjoy some of the jock and cup busting clips at Suburban Sensations. Some recommendations:

Kathryn Says a Cracked Cup is Better Than None - Excellent hard kicking to a protected guy. She actually busts his cup!

Tracy Gives Him a Rupture Busting - Nice leather thong jock busting. Sexy black boots and hard kicks. Britney also does some busting in a similar clip called Britneys Favorite way to bust. So did Ashleigh, and both received good feedback.

Lydia Ball Tapping the Black Leather Jock - Need I say more. Lydia is in the clip... HOT!

Victoria Super Sexy Ballbusting - One hot young lady kicking a guy in a black jock. Need I say more...

Victoria Busting the Leather Package - Once again one of our hottest ladies looking very hot kicking the leather :-)

Victoria Busts the Guy in the White Jockstrap - Quintessential "girl kicking guy in jockstrap" clip! We find out she has an affinity toward guys in white jockstraps. I think Victoria also did a cup clip as well. Just can't remember... I may need to look into that.

Sophie Cup Kicking - Guy and gal wearing cups doing some practice kicking. There was also one called Sophie Protector Testing where the guys tries on cups and she nails him.

Candy's Cup Test - Very nice young lady puts some cups to the test against her boots.

Isis Kicking Practice - Isis was a student of the martial arts and she has a very nicefront snap kick. And it works well against a guy only wearing a jockstrap!

Ashleigh Kickboxes her Brother - Female cups anyone?

Mary Jockstrap Ballbusting Practice - Lots of hard busting to a guy wearing a black jock.
Mary Fun Kicking the White Jockstrap - Kicks his balls until they are twice their size then milks them dry.

There may be a few more but this is what I could pick out with just a quick look around. To go with busting, I have always had a thing about cups and jocks. Victoria said it best when she said "...That white jock is so sexy"

Hope this helps. Let me know what you think.

coltsfan4113
02-16-2009, 06:21 PM
wow thanks, Suburban Sensations looks to have a lot of great cup videos! I wonder why more websites dont use jockstraps and or cups in videos?