PDA

View Full Version : equipment

ballstothewalls
02-05-2009, 11:02 AM
Just wondering if anyone knows of a good website or store to get good BB or bondage themed equipment? Most adult stores around my location have a very limited supply of good bb stuff.

vengalo5
02-07-2009, 07:18 AM
I am constructing a bb device right now.
Plastics. Easy to attach. The squeezing pressure correlates to to force pulling on the string coming out of the device.
I am working on the milled prototype right now.
Perfect for f/m busting "just pull on the string and he follows or knees down"
or selfbusting "loop around the foot and two hands free".
I am courious about the demand.

squashmysac
02-08-2009, 12:32 PM
I am constructing a bb device right now.
Plastics. Easy to attach. The squeezing pressure correlates to to force pulling on the string coming out of the device.
I am working on the milled prototype right now.
Perfect for f/m busting "just pull on the string and he follows or knees down"
or selfbusting "loop around the foot and two hands free".
I am courious about the demand.
sounds awesome

Northerner
02-13-2009, 07:25 PM
Just wondering if anyone knows of a good website or store to get good BB or bondage themed equipment? Most adult stores around my location have a very limited supply of good bb stuff.

some of the best things can be your own creation ... I mean there is the humbler but that can get expensive ... google up some pics and you will see it can be created easily

tittyfr
02-19-2009, 11:13 PM
Here's a pic of the humbler I made, with buttfucking attachment. :thumbup I got the idea from someone on this site, and I added a vibe instead of a dildo. It is the most pleasureable way of masturbating I've found yet! Each time I work the handle to push the vibe in my ass, my balls are pulled. When you crank up the vibrator and start pumping hard, it's an incredible orgasm! The vibrations work through the plastic tubing, so my balls feel some vibe too. It's easy to make from a few pieces of PVC pipe.

Page666
02-21-2009, 11:14 AM
Although they're geared to a gay audience, both Fort Troff and Mr S Leathers (google for the proper addresses) have top-notch equipment at various price ranges. Much better than the junk at the adult or novelty sites. Hope this is helpful.

basil1492
02-21-2009, 12:49 PM
http://sextoysuk.webeden.co.uk have a bondage section, a few good items etc