PDA

View Full Version : Whats your favourite position to be busted in. ?

LightningJack
02-06-2009, 04:51 AM
Whats your favourite position to be busted in. ?

Prior to my last party I would have said bending over with the woman kicking from behind. It worked well for me when I subbed because face to face which is more ideal I tended to flinch and therefore more often thannot my assailant either partly or completely missed her target.

However the Lovely Mistress Temperance not to be thwarted with the all important eye contact as the impact kick is delivered had the sub kneeling with their legs apart while the kick came towards them. Something about being in the kneeling position is that it is not good for mobility therefore you are in a difficult position to flinch.

After the first sub took one of her hard kicks, it might have been Tarzan I dont fully recollect, and didnt flinch I knew we were on to a winner.

anyway guys and girls over to you whats your best position.

LJ

justjon
02-08-2009, 12:39 AM
on the knees would be good, or probably stood, tied up so that movement is pactically impossible, legs spread wide and tied securely so it's just uncomfortable enough, and to stop the flinching...maybe a blindfold would be a good idea.

Not sure really, somebody want to come over and we can test out a few positions? :D