PDA

View Full Version : First Ballbusting Advice

SuperNeck
02-07-2009, 01:02 AM
Hello everyone. I'm about to turn a fantasy of mine into reality. I have scheduled my first ballbusting (kicking only) session this coming March. I'd appreciate any advice from ballbusting veterans. I'm excited, but I'm also afraid to be honest. I don't think any of us want permanent damage to our balls in the real world. Should I wear some sort of protective cup, or nothing at all, or try it both ways? How many kicks should I try to take? etc etc etc. When I see some of the BB videos out there, with guys taking repeated hard kicks to their naked balls, I wonder how in the heck can they take the pain and not get injured?! Either they are super tough, or use pain numbing spray/cream like athletes use? Thanks to all! and wish me luck!

dzwitch
02-07-2009, 04:36 AM
Hello everyone. I'm about to turn a fantasy of mine into reality. I have scheduled my first ballbusting (kicking only) session this coming March. I'd appreciate any advice from ballbusting veterans. I'm excited, but I'm also afraid to be honest. I don't think any of us want permanent damage to our balls in the real world. Should I wear some sort of protective cup, or nothing at all, or try it both ways? How many kicks should I try to take? etc etc etc. When I see some of the BB videos out there, with guys taking repeated hard kicks to their naked balls, I wonder how in the heck can they take the pain and not get injured?! Either they are super tough, or use pain numbing spray/cream like athletes use? Thanks to all! and wish me luck!

Just don't try to act as if you were in a movie. You don't do the same things you see in action films, do you? Then don't try to be a superhero. Just tell her to start not very hard and test what you can take. I wouldn't use a cup, it would ruin the experience, just don't use full force and stop if you can't take more.

skipperbob
02-07-2009, 09:20 AM
Everyone is different! Don't try to compare yourself to someone else. Complete honesty is most important so you can feel comfortable with each other. Tell her it is your first time and experiment with what you like - that can be the most fun! Shoes, no shoes - hard kicks or repeated kicks. Test your limits to find out what you can take and enjoy. It took me several sessions with different women to discover what was best for me. Have fun and let us know how it goes!

Richter
02-07-2009, 09:56 AM
You have the strangest calendar ever.

Shelly, what are my appointments today?
You have a three o'clock board meeting and a dentist appointment at ten.
Wasn't I supposed to be kicked in the balls today?
No, not until March.

mikehawk6902
02-07-2009, 11:17 AM
You have the strangest calendar ever.

Shelly, what are my appointments today?
You have a three o'clock board meeting and a dentist appointment at ten.
Wasn't I supposed to be kicked in the balls today?
No, not until March.

Lol, you're fricking hilarious!

SuperNeck
02-08-2009, 01:12 PM
dzwitch and skipperbob.......thanks very much for your comments. I like what both of you say. I'm being to believe its probably best to start slow for the 1st time, instead of having her go all-out. I bet that my reaction to the first kick will determine how far I go. Or maybe after the first kick, you get "used" to the pain and they don't hurt as much.

Skipperbob, you are in New York? Do you know of Mistress Trish in NY? From the few BB clips I have seen of her, she's amazing! I would see her immediately if I lived there.

Thanks again!

misterjover
02-08-2009, 01:53 PM
dzwitch and skipperbob.......thanks very much for your comments. I like what both of you say. I'm being to believe its probably best to start slow for the 1st time, instead of having her go all-out. I bet that my reaction to the first kick will determine how far I go. Or maybe after the first kick, you get "used" to the pain and they don't hurt as much.

Skipperbob, you are in New York? Do you know of Mistress Trish in NY? From the few BB clips I have seen of her, she's amazing! I would see her immediately if I lived there.

Thanks again!

Cool. You are in Los Angeles? You should just come over and do a couple scenes at my studio!

:thumbup

SuperNeck
02-09-2009, 02:10 AM
Cool. You are in Los Angeles? You should just come over and do a couple scenes at my studio!

Yes, Los Angeles. Thanks for the offer! I'll probably take you up on it! But if you plan on filming it, it may end up being the shortest scenes you've ever filmed, since I'm new at this. One kick, and I'll probably be on the floor crying. Maybe with practice I can take it longer. How many times did it take for you to be able to take many repeated kicks?

misterjover
02-09-2009, 07:11 PM
Yes, Los Angeles. Thanks for the offer! I'll probably take you up on it! But if you plan on filming it, it may end up being the shortest scenes you've ever filmed, since I'm new at this. One kick, and I'll probably be on the floor crying. Maybe with practice I can take it longer. How many times did it take for you to be able to take many repeated kicks?

I admit... the first couple scenes were pretty brutal on my nuts... I had to use icepacks for a couple days after shooting.

Probably by the 10th scene, I think my body developed an extra layer of skin! lol

Either my tolerance for pain increased, or I lost some nerve endings down there. Recovery is now almost overnight, and it's an extremely erotic experience, depending on your chemistry and relationship with the girl.

22heat22
02-09-2009, 08:10 PM
Wish I was closer I've always wanted to be in a bb video especially one like yours misterjover. Maybe someday that dream will come true.

ball_bustee
02-09-2009, 08:19 PM
I can only recomend starting out slow, and then as you "warm up" increse the intensity...

misterjover
02-10-2009, 01:30 AM
Wish I was closer I've always wanted to be in a bb video especially one like yours misterjover. Maybe someday that dream will come true.

Road trip!

I've driven up to Seattle once, and it was a bit over 15 hours. :wooow

22heat22
02-10-2009, 04:20 PM
Road trip!

I've driven up to Seattle once, and it was a bit over 15 hours. :wooow

Sounds great, though it may be awhile before i get the time to make that trip.

ethan_blackwell
02-11-2009, 03:47 PM
I found that the more excited I get, the more I can take. I mean, I have to be in the right mood for BB (especially harder stuff with shoes/boots). After the first kick though, the adrenaline starts to flow and I find I can take harder hits (in fact I'm begging for them!).

It's a physiological thing related to sexual stimulation. If being kicked in the balls turns you on then you'll find that the more you're kicked the more you'll want and the less pain you'll feel from resulting strikes.

That being said, I agree with everyone else here. Take it nice and slow to start with. But don't be afraid to experiment with positions as well. Standing up, lying on your back, on your side can all change the way the foot impacts and therefore changes the way it feels.

Have fun!

SuperNeck
02-14-2009, 02:24 PM
ball bustee and ethan......thanks! I thnk I'm like you, ethan. Being in the mood mentally for BB is important. I also need the girl doing the BB to be right, that is: attractive physically to me (overall athletic-type body and especially with great legs/calves) and wearing a cool outfit. I don't have a so-called shoe fetish, but for BB it either has to be barefoot or with a cool pair of boots.......no funky/ugly shoes! From watching BB clips, I've also noticed that the girl's personality/attitude is very important to me, as is the scenario. Even the spoken words seem to turn me on, like "get up", "spread your legs", "does it hurt?", and even her facial expressions like a wicked smile. I don't know if everyone feels the same, but for me its ALL of the above! Otherwise, I don't want to be BB'ed. On a side note, I'm not even a submissive guy, so who knew BB (at least watching BB) would be a turn-on! Interesting how the mind works!

I hope to "have fun", but misterjover has me scared with his "ice packs" comment above! Also, sometimes things are better left a fantasy. Hopefully thats not the case for me with BB.

The only other thing I turned into a reality is Mixed Wrestling, if anyone knows what Neckscissors and Bodyscissors are all about. Quite a feeling! although quite painfull too!

SuperNeck
02-18-2009, 01:41 AM
Quote from the "Health and Safety" tread: "There are 3 types of serious injuries possible in CBT. 1) Testicle Rupture. This is the least likely injury. It is the one that everyone thinks will happen, but in truth it almost never will. It takes 120 lbs per square inch or pressure to actually rupture a testicle. That is a freaking ton. To put it into practical terms. You could squash one testicle under an entire set of worldbook encyclopedias, and it wouldn't rupture. I would bet you'd pass out before you got to K."

Thankgoodness I don't have to worry about rupture!.......BUT wait........

Quote from the "Erika Nagai" thread: "In one fight she kicked a guys balls hard and dropped him in 49 seconds, 1st round. The guy went to a hospital, and after he was out the SOD crew wanted to get an interview. He said that his left testicle was ruptured and had been removed."

So anything is possible, then?