PDA

View Full Version : Tied and left to die.

frostbyte252252
02-17-2009, 03:19 PM
a great form of ********** is tieing the testicles REALLY tight. Tight enough to block the blood supply (but not crush the coords) and just strangle them. For a few ours they can still feel pain so during that time a woman can abuse them. Does anyone have pictures of tied balls going purple and dark?

Lizzycat
02-18-2009, 01:25 AM
a great form of ********** is tieing the testicles REALLY tight. Tight enough to block the blood supply (but not crush the coords) and just strangle them. For a few ours they can still feel pain so during that time a woman can abuse them. Does anyone have pictures of tied balls going purple and dark?

I'll seconds the request...

<_<
>_>

frostbyte252252
03-01-2009, 02:22 PM
Bump for great justice

wannaride
03-02-2009, 07:57 PM
Like these soon to be dead balls?

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/7899/65343063.jpg

Lizzycat
03-03-2009, 06:43 AM
Like these soon to be dead balls?

Oh, wow! :iluvu:

stevesilver
03-03-2009, 02:01 PM
here you go...

wannaride
03-03-2009, 09:46 PM
A most lovely shade of purple. Those balls are pretty much worthless now. Here is another set on the way out:

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/7718/dildo02.jpg

wannaride
03-03-2009, 09:53 PM
One last kiss before they die:

http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/7903/lornafacial8.jpg

darkwing
03-04-2009, 03:06 AM
I know a lot of this is fantasy, but those are not really ready to die. It's just the blood getting backed up in the skin of the scrotum.

Still, they're probably numb enough to feel like they've died.

wannaride
03-04-2009, 04:38 AM
Obviously it is hard to tell from photographs but if you deny blood supply to any part of the body it causes cellular damages on many levels. It is easier to cut off the blood supply to the testicles simply as a result of their physical structure.

It is not hard to inadvertantly damage testes and when you deliberately tie them off and cut off any level of blood flow there will be some level of damage. How do you think they ******** animals? They use a device that places a tight band around the scrotum to cut off blood supply. The testes then die and dry up and eventually fall off with a bit of assistance.

The one photo of the guy with the incredibly tiny dick shows that he has used an Elastrator to band his balls. If he leaves that band on for much longer his balls are indeed dead from lack of oxygen. In the meantime his ability to produce sperm is definitely gone and the amount of testosterone that will be produced will be signficantly reduced. I suspect that he's played hard with his balls before and that's why his dick is so small as his balls are not producing much testosterone from prior damage when he tied them off. Dicks recede when there is not much testosterone.

I'm into pretty heavy play and I know how much my own balls hurt as a result of some of the stupid things I've done to them. There seems to be a level of denial on this board that heavy play does not damage the testicles which is simply denial and not a reflection of reality. When you play hard with your balls they will be permanently damaged. That's a fact.

The degree of damage will certainly vary but you can kill off sperm production pretty easily and I suspect for most of us on this forum that is not an issue. You need to watch for damage that will result in significant reduction in hormone production unless you don't mind taking supplemental hormones. Another risk is testicular cancer which normally does not hit men over the age of 40 but when the testes are subjected to trauma the incidence increases signficantly. Damage is not a fantasy but a reality. That's what makes this topic so hot. I love it when you kill your balls for me!

Here is completed ********** by Elastrator:

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/7113/encyc003552.jpg

Design
03-04-2009, 10:33 AM
Oh, wow! :iluvu:
if you were in this situation with a man would you cut it off?:bananajum

Lizzycat
03-04-2009, 10:54 PM
if you were in this situation with a man would you cut it off?:bananajum

Maaaaaybe... /innocent face

bblaowai
03-04-2009, 11:50 PM
Maaaaaybe... /innocent face

I think I love you :ibow4u:

Dreihundert
03-04-2009, 11:53 PM
A most lovely shade of purple. Those balls are pretty much worthless now. Here is another set on the way out:

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/7718/dildo02.jpg

I love the size of those balls XD

Lizzycat
03-05-2009, 12:14 AM
I love the size of those balls XD

Aw, I'm lurved. :iluvu:

Also...those are kinda big, aren't they?

bblaowai
03-05-2009, 12:26 AM
Lizzy, have you ever tied a pair like that?

Lizzycat
03-05-2009, 12:27 AM
Obviously it is hard to tell from photographs but if you deny blood supply to any part of the body it causes cellular damages on many levels.

I meant to ask, too...what kinda damage is there if you tie off the penis like that?

Lizzycat
03-05-2009, 12:28 AM
Lizzy, have you ever tied a pair like that?

No, not that tight! I used to use a big rubber band on my ex, though. It made him swell up more, and get red, but not purple like that.

bblaowai
03-05-2009, 12:32 AM
Well, here's to you getting a chance to make some balls turn purple in the future :)

Lizzycat
03-05-2009, 12:33 AM
Well, here's to you getting a chance to make some balls turn purple in the future :)

I can dream. X3

wannaride
03-05-2009, 05:00 AM
Hi Lizycat.

That dick is not tied off hard enough to cause serious permanent damage. The penis is a relatively simple structure compared to testicles. The greatest potential for damage is to the corpora cavernosa which when engorged results in an erection. Permanent tissue damage could result if there were too much pressure exerted on it for too long.

There is also the possibility of nerve damage resulting from such things as high heels on wrong place on a dick that could also cause permanent impotence.

Don't do this to a dick:

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/1599/hard11.jpg

:soomad

experiment
03-05-2009, 03:41 PM
From personal experience, It does not take too long to produce blue testicles.

For those into tying off their balls it can be done very simply using rubber bands wrapped repeatedly at the top of the scrotum, much like the rubber rings of an Elastrator. It does not hurt initially, actaully feel good, but it will be painful after a few minutes. You can use a wire or a piece of leather pulled tight or looped repeatedly. The results will be the same.

The testicles first turn pink, than a bright red followed by a darkening. Blue to purple and slowly to black after 15 - 20 minutes. I would not exceed 40 -50 minutes even that is pushing the limits for damage. As the color darkens the pain goes away and the testicles feel colder and colder. Numbness sets in and there is little or no sensation in the testicles. You can hit them slap them or whatever and nothing. You almost feeel like you have been ********* because you have no sensation of you scrotum or testicles. Actually a very exciting experience. Usually you maintain a very firm erection for whatever reason.

Be careful if you decide to prolong it and try other activities at the same time. You may lose track of time and have a disaster. Also don't do it at bed time or while under the influence, you can lose track of time or fall asleep. It will seem like a very bad dream when reality hits aa to what you have done to yourself.

When you remaove the constricting device or material, the blood flow should quickly return along with the color and sensation. If not seek medical help immediately. Enjoy.

justjon
03-05-2009, 10:36 PM
From personal experience, It does not take too long to produce blue testicles.

For those into tying off their balls it can be done very simply using rubber bands wrapped repeatedly at the top of the scrotum, much like the rubber rings of an Elastrator. It does not hurt initially, actaully feel good, but it will be painful after a few minutes. You can use a wire or a piece of leather pulled tight or looped repeatedly. The results will be the same.

The testicles first turn pink, than a bright red followed by a darkening. Blue to purple and slowly to black after 15 - 20 minutes. I would not exceed 40 -50 minutes even that is pushing the limits for damage. As the color darkens the pain goes away and the testicles feel colder and colder. Numbness sets in and there is little or no sensation in the testicles. You can hit them slap them or whatever and nothing. You almost feeel like you have been ********* because you have no sensation of you scrotum or testicles. Actually a very exciting experience. Usually you maintain a very firm erection for whatever reason.

Be careful if you decide to prolong it and try other activities at the same time. You may lose track of time and have a disaster. Also don't do it at bed time or while under the influence, you can lose track of time or fall asleep. It will seem like a very bad dream when reality hits aa to what you have done to yourself.

When you remaove the constricting device or material, the blood flow should quickly return along with the color and sensation. If not seek medical help immediately. Enjoy.

Very useful information there, i have only ever tied my cock and balls for a maximum of about 15 mins, balls turned a worrying shade of purple and felt cold, removed the rope and the blood returned (thankfully) and sperm production hasn't been affected, i do enjoy playing like this but now i keep a watchful eye on how long i have a rope around my brain...last thing i want to do is lose it :D

wannaride
03-06-2009, 01:39 AM
While there is little that can be pointed to as research on the subject generally 20 minutes of tight constriction is considered the limit before there is a possibliity of permanent ball damage. After that you are on your own. If the balls turn black there has been permanent damage and a heavy purple indicates likely damage. If you leave a tight band on for 40 to 50 minutes I think your balls will be toast. If you do that send us a photo at the 40 minute mark as we'd love to see them.

One thing that is key is being able to remove the restriction quickly. Here is a photo of my balls with an Elastrator band on them. Just putting the band on hurts like hell and probably messes with the cords more than they should be messed with. Keep a set of cutters close by.

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/8144/ballsbanded38.jpg

TallGuy
03-06-2009, 02:06 PM
That is so Great pic's. Any guys losed there balls this way here or any woman killed a guys balls this way here?

Lizzycat
03-06-2009, 03:54 PM
Hi Lizycat.

That dick is not tied off hard enough to cause serious permanent damage. The penis is a relatively simple structure compared to testicles. The greatest potential for damage is to the corpora cavernosa which when engorged results in an erection. Permanent tissue damage could result if there were too much pressure exerted on it for too long.

There is also the possibility of nerve damage resulting from such things as high heels on wrong place on a dick that could also cause permanent impotence.

Don't do this to a dick:

:soomad

Heheheh, thanks. :p

wannaride
03-06-2009, 07:53 PM
Lovely Lizzycat I want you to stuff each of my delicate nuts through the band and to do it roughly with my hands tied. Then with you can do with them as you want while keeping track of the time. You let me know how long that they have been banded and I can feel them going away because I will lose sensation in them as time passes no matter what you may be doing to them. It will be up to you whether they live or die because I can do nothing except to plead with you for mercy.

This is the part of the banding process that hurts more than anything:

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/9154/ballsbanded09.jpg

Beans
09-07-2009, 02:32 PM
While there is little that can be pointed to as research on the subject generally 20 minutes of tight constriction is considered the limit before there is a possibliity of permanent ball damage. After that you are on your own. If the balls turn black there has been permanent damage and a heavy purple indicates likely damage. If you leave a tight band on for 40 to 50 minutes I think your balls will be toast. If you do that send us a photo at the 40 minute mark as we'd love to see them.

One thing that is key is being able to remove the restriction quickly. Here is a photo of my balls with an Elastrator band on them. Just putting the band on hurts like hell and probably messes with the cords more than they should be messed with. Keep a set of cutters close by.

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/8144/ballsbanded38.jpg

how do you remove the band??

stevesilver
10-24-2009, 01:31 PM
how do you remove the band??

It's just a thick rubber band so one snip with a pair of scissors and it pops right off.

Lizzycat
10-24-2009, 02:14 PM
It's just a thick rubber band so one snip with a pair of scissors and it pops right off.

Should leave it on, though. 0:3

david muren
10-24-2009, 02:54 PM
had mine banded and then started to play around with the wife,took a long time to get off when we were done she hit me with her fist but there wasent any real pain in the ball just at the band.looked at the clock and it had been an 75 min banded. was tender for a few days but still ok. balls never turned black more of a gray not to say it would work out that way for any one else.

thornapple
10-24-2009, 03:16 PM
Hehehehe! Here's a few that's probably a little too tight. Looks like a couple got a little too excited. Leather, metal, plastic, oh my!...

flursxy
10-24-2009, 06:52 PM
Knows anyone, how long time you need to kill them after banding it by elastrator? Really kill not little damages! And how long it needs to kill the dick by elastrator?

Lizzycat
10-24-2009, 10:49 PM
Hehehehe! Here's a few that's probably a little too tight. Looks like a couple got a little too excited. Leather, metal, plastic, oh my!...

Oh, wow. :D