PDA

View Full Version : Chastity ( has any one ever lost the key)

barrie
02-21-2009, 03:22 AM
Was just wondering if any one has or knows someone that has ever lost the key of there cock cage!? What did they do? how did they get it off?
Also what is s like to have an erection with your cock trapped in a cage.
imagine it could cause some perminant damage.

Could be quite an embarressing visit to the hospital!
Especially if the nurse was fit.
any photos or vids of damaged cocks,:Baahaha: would be great.

jessieticklish
02-21-2009, 07:19 AM
would be quite embarrassing but i bet loads of doctors have seen that sort of thing;)

TallGuy
03-09-2009, 03:31 PM
I use to wear a male chastity cage the CB-3000 and if I ever lose the key I would just use bolt cutters and but the pad lock off. It would be easy, I think.

Frank

bouncingballs
03-11-2009, 10:20 PM
Never worn one although I think it would be fun. It really wouldn't be that hard just to cut the lock off but what if it was the key holder who lost the key? She could get her friends to try to pick the lock. Device doesn't come off until the lock gets picked.

drkwolf222
03-12-2009, 02:26 AM
i have worn a Cb3000 device for a long time its a game to my wife and me and a mutual friend

as for erections well they can be uncomfortable and you never get fully hard but no damage and no hospital these are made to be worn for long periods of time. the fun of it is the frustration of not being able to get hard or feel yourself get fully erect and the tease and stimulation.

also having one on to me is a constant reminder that i cant have sex .. which usally makes me want it even more

TallGuy
03-12-2009, 08:51 AM
drkwolf222 do you have any probloms with your CB-3000 pinching or you ball skin coming out. I find that I need to take it off and put in on again when this hapens, it normaly hapens over night?

Do you have any of these probloms and how do you deal with them and how many other perple know about you wearing a male chastity cage?

Teardrop
03-12-2009, 10:33 AM
Was just wondering if any one has or knows someone that has ever lost the key of there cock cage!?
A couple of months ago I was offered a part in a movie for someone else's Web site, which would have had me in a cock cage for the last part of the clip. I turned down the offer for this very reason!

farmvillecuckcpl
03-15-2009, 08:34 AM
We've never lost the key, but with the CB-xxxx series and varients. it would be easy enough to remedy that situation with bolt cutters. It would be a different story with a lori's tube or neosteel belt though, as the locks are integral to those. However, I'm pretty sure a lock smith could get those off with ease as well, if that situation occured.

As far as perminant damage when getting erect in the device... no. Thats what the device is made for, to restrain the erection. It hurts like hell, but no perminant damage.

We've been told that with prolonged adventures with them, serveral months +, that shrinkage will start to occur because nightly erections cease. We have not tried this, as we've found the CB-xxxx to be unsuitable for us for more that 3 or 4 days in a stretch.

drkwolf222
03-16-2009, 09:58 AM
yes the damn hinge inthe ring can be a absolute pain i uahve not found a remedy for this yet but i plan on getting the new model soon as it does not have a hinge and still should be easy to put on.

as for shrinkage ... NO does not happen length is not affected at all the only side affect i have found from prolonged wear is an increase in girth since the pressure cant push forward it pushes OUT after about about 2 years of regular used ( on for a while off for a while ) i have gained about half an inch in girth.

donatien
03-17-2009, 12:33 PM
Remains more than the trombone, a little gymnastics, a great skill to open it LOL
I prefer using padlocks is lighter and less stressful and no risk of loss!
http://madame.sainte.ange.free.fr/chastity/contrat_souslope/Photo002b.jpg

barrie
03-22-2009, 06:28 AM
Thanks for your answers guys!
Has definately enlightened me.
I think i might just ask her to cut them offf instead of cageing them up.
LOL.:)