PDA

View Full Version : really hurt !!! - Should I go back???

darthsidius
02-21-2009, 03:06 PM
I have become more and more extreme in my desires and now find it hard to find women who have the capacity to go as far as I would like. My favourite thing is squeezing, though I mix squeezing with standing because for many women they are not able to squeeze hard enough for me.

Anyways I have started to look at wrestling and muscle women in order to find a woman strong enoug to give the ultimate squeeze. I found a wrestler in London who said that she had experience in squeezing and ballbusting but had not squeezed as hard as I had said I wanted. But she did say she was willing to give it a go.

I went and saw her last week and we did some wrestling with a ballbusting theme and she had to make me submit just using my balls in wrestling matches, then she did some standing on my balls and some punching. She managed to give me a really good punch that meant that I had to rest for a few minutes.

Then came the thing I really like I sat facing her on the floor and allowed her to grab my nuts and make sure she was comfortable and squeeze as much as she could. My nuts were a bit sore by now especially from the punch. She did a few squeezes that made me submit, this is extremely rare.

Anyways the last one was really brutal and I tried my best to resist she must have squeezed for about 30 seconds before I gave in.

This was about 5 days ago and I still have a sore point on my right ball it is slowly getting better. This is the first time I have had such a lingering pain.

I am tempted to go back when I fully recover and goad her to squeeze me even harder, but I am not sure....

What do people think?

skweezme
02-21-2009, 03:25 PM
Well, Darthsidius, I think you should go right back to your muscular ballbusting mistress before your tender spot has recovered. Tell her about it. Then she can torture you, if that's what you want :D

bbbb
02-21-2009, 06:27 PM
For the health side of things, you should see a doctor. Really! I had a problem I ignored, and then I left it so long it resulted in needing an operation - making games .... well, I have to be a lot more cautious now.

Dreihundert
02-24-2009, 05:28 PM
What BBBB said.

If you're unsure, don't risk the health problems. Make sure you have no previous pains in your balls before going back in.

that point could be very sensitive, and it may rupture easily or do permanant damage. I don't know the likelihood, but it's possible.

justjon
02-24-2009, 09:33 PM
I tend to agree with everyone else, go and see a doctor, no doubt they have seen this sort of thing many times before so embarassment shouldn't be an issue, just get it all checked out, make sure all is in working order and if it is...make another appointment with your ballbuster, and this time, ask if she can film it so you can post it up on here :D

Dannit
02-26-2009, 08:50 AM
This coude defantly end badly.

barrie
02-27-2009, 09:17 AM
I would go easy my friend! I had eppydidimitus from damage, and still have pain 6 months on. Not a doc, but sounds similar. ( damaged tiny tubes behind your balls).:( ??