PDA

View Full Version : story-"why, oh why"

mickeybb
02-21-2009, 09:32 PM
"Why, oh why?"
by mickeybb

I came home from school one day to find my sister doing aerobics in front of the t.v. in the family room. There was a baseball game on and I wanted to watch it, but Sara said I would have to wait but if I helped her she would let me change channels as soon as she did a couple of more sets.

I said "Okay what do you want me to do?"

She smiled a sneaky but sexy smile that left me wondering what she wanted me for. "Just stand here for a minute, and I'll be sure to get my workout done faster with your help." I agreed and stood behind her as she stretched right then left her shiny pink leotard had just a little sweat stain right in between her butt cheeks. As I started feeling guilty for checkig out my own sister the instructer on t.v. said "... now 5 back kicks" I realized a split second before my sisters sweaty but pretty size 8 foot in her little pink frilly socks came blasting toward my balls what I was helping her do.

The impact of the heel of her right foot on my balls knocked me back against the wall. I then realized I had no chance to get away pinned against the wall like that. Sara just giggled and said "we'll watch the ball game after the BALLS-GAME!!" Then she proceeded to follow the t.v. chicks instruction and kicked my balls again. "....2 and 3 and 4 and 5 ...." the pain was excruciating but it was over....." Now let's do the left leg..."

I just cried as I knew 5 more were coming. They didn't hurt as bad since Sara was right handed or footed for that matter, but they weren't exactly pleasant either and the accumulated damage had me wondering if I would be able to function as a man. The fifth kick with her left foot she left her toes on my balls and I don't know how to describe it but she flexed her toes like she was making a fist with her toes and my left nut was in her fist. I just moaned in pain, she finally removed her foot and I fell to the floor. Laying on my back looking up to see Sara's smile through my teary eyes, I feared she wasn't done, then the bitch on t.v. said "Stand in front of your stepper, if you don't have the official solid one we sell you can improvise on almost anything, now step up pause stretch like you are reaching for the sky then step down." She followed the instructions perfectly improvising on my very tender balls and standing tippy toe while reaching for the sky. Sara paused
the tape and said she couldn't concentrate with my screaming and retching.

Thank God I thought it is over,then I felt something being pushed between my lips and I looked up to see Sara's sexy bare feet as she pushed them on my mouth to make sure the frilly socks she just stuck in there stayed in.

"Now where was I?" Then she hit play and went back to using my balls as a stepper. After 10 of those she sat down on the couch and put her feet on my face, I could feel the warmth of her footprint on my cheek.

"What did you want to watch again?" she asked.

"The ballgame please." I replied after she reclaimed her sweaty socks.

"One ball-game coming up!" You can probably guess what she did then; stomped my balls again but she did change it to my channel.

"Why did you do that Sara? Why, oh why?"

"Well I was bored and since the game got rained out anyway I thought maybe you'd want to play with me. I do this exercise routine everyday so if you want to watch t.v. between 3:00 and 4:00 this is what we do. I can do the back-kicks without resistance but I do need a stepper everyday so see you tommorrow, okay???"

Arcane
02-21-2009, 09:57 PM
This was short and sweet. I enjoyed it, but now I want more! Ha.

justjon
02-21-2009, 10:19 PM
If he doesn't want to go and watch T.V with her, i think i wouldn't mind being her stepper for the afternoon! :D

poolman2
02-22-2009, 01:36 AM
mickeybb,

That was a good story. :bananajum I hope you write future stories for us. If possible, it would be nice to see them a little longer.

poolman2

dec86
02-22-2009, 11:16 AM
short...but really great!
i haven't a sister, maybe for this fact i really enjoy sis/bro story (i read of people which enjoy bb doesn't like the idea of their sisters bust 'em)

anyway...hope to read more stories like this :)

eggs2006
02-22-2009, 01:43 PM
Great Story. I love how he complies with his sister even though she does not tell him what is going to happen. Sister's ballbusting brothers is very hot.