PDA

View Full Version : Well, I'm close to doing to it...

cracker
03-02-2009, 02:08 PM
Ball slaps from suspicious dates don't quite cut it. I'm going to try a NYC place where I'm sure I can tell them what I want (what a relief!). For me, gradually harder slapping and punching while standing up with (hopefully) bare balls by an attractive, young short woman (I'll wear underwear if I have to). (I imagine having her naked is too much to ask, but that's ok.) Hopefully, she has some intelligence. Absolutely no domination. If she enjoys hitting my balls so much the better! She can ask me if it hurts if she wants and really likes men.

I've thought about it for a long time and it's time to take the plunge --- no good enough reason to be scared off and no diseases to catch.

I'd try a knee but I'm a bit scared at how much it might hurt. Maybe I'll ask for a soft one (at first) as a knee requires real physical closeness and is the sexiest thing I can think of. Inches from my face and embracing as she knees by balls. What could be more intimate or more of a turn on? Who knows, maybe this week.

I'll research and find the best place in Manhattan --- any suggestions as to place and who? Anyone done this? Can I use a reference? I have nothing to lose and much to (p)gain. I bet it's better than intercourse --- more exciting anyway, especially if it's the right woman.

Wish me luck.

skweezme
03-02-2009, 02:55 PM
Good luck!

I hope you find what you're looking for. And I hope she knees you hard in the balls.

:D

blubalz
03-02-2009, 03:11 PM
Ball slaps from suspicious dates don't quite cut it. I'm going to try a NYC place where I'm sure I can tell them what I want (what a relief!). For me, gradually harder slapping and punching while standing up with (hopefully) bare balls by an attractive, young short woman (I'll wear underwear if I have to). (I imagine having her naked is too much to ask, but that's ok.) Hopefully, she has some intelligence. Absolutely no domination. If she enjoys hitting my balls so much the better! She can ask me if it hurts if she wants and really likes men.

I've thought about it for a long time and it's time to take the plunge --- no good enough reason to be scared off and no diseases to catch.

I'd try a knee but I'm a bit scared at how much it might hurt. Maybe I'll ask for a soft one (at first) as a knee requires real physical closeness and is the sexiest thing I can think of. Inches from my face and embracing as she knees by balls. What could be more intimate or more of a turn on? Who knows, maybe this week.

I'll research and find the best place in Manhattan --- any suggestions as to place and who? Anyone done this? Can I use a reference? I have nothing to lose and much to (p)gain. I bet it's better than intercourse --- more exciting anyway, especially if it's the right woman.

Wish me luck.

Look no further than Mistress Varla at Rapture NYC. She really LOVES to bust balls!:bananad:

daradles
03-02-2009, 06:12 PM
You can also try Pandora's Box in NYC. A few of the dommes Migrated there after Rapture closed earlier last year due to legal issues.