PDA

View Full Version : Ball needling by my wife

jack6two
03-12-2009, 05:48 AM
many years ago my had sometimes needled my tyed ballsac - it was a wonderfull feeling: in the one hand she had my balls strongly and with the other she sticked some needles in the tight balls!
and before my jerking off, she pulled one after the other of the needles and prodified long juice rays from my eggs!! some rays went more than 2 feet - what a view, feeling and than cuming!!
one days a needle is broken down and she never did this horny game! pitty!
although the broken needle piece is healed in the (left) egg woithout any problems!! a little bit pain the first day - but after this the egg was in order with a piece steel insides, haha....
But balls needling is a horny game!!! isnt it?:machine:

justjon
03-12-2009, 11:41 PM
Are we talking about testicles here or the kind of eggs that you can hard boil? ;)

Juemue74
03-14-2009, 05:19 AM
A sadistic woman boil both :D

jack6two
03-14-2009, 03:53 PM
yeah, that would be the greatest, if she would take out one ball or fat egg and boil it!!! but i often beg her during my cuming, take some out , but she never will do this, i know, pitty....
although i have outcutted my semencords already at both sites - was a hot modding and the first stepp fpr ********** - nearly you can say a little ********** by yourself, haha!!!

heheha
04-10-2009, 10:37 AM
any pictures of it :-)

jack6two
05-04-2009, 01:07 PM
20 years ago i didnt have a camera for short pics!
And who should develop the film.
i mad a cut at each site of my sac, pulled out two inches of the semencord and cut off the outstanding cords loop. It was hot, horny and easy to do - a real little ********** of my fat eggs wonderfull exciting - ican say.
Today you cant see any scar, because many other scars are in my sacs skin fom nice cbt...:bananajum

pianoboy75
05-04-2009, 11:17 PM
i mad a cut at each site of my sac, pulled out two inches of the semencord and cut off the outstanding cords loop.

Vasectomy anyone?? :-)

jack6two
08-15-2009, 01:06 PM
vasectomy is the medical word for outcutting of the semencords. furtherhin your juice comes without semencells and you cant make childs.....