View Full Version : A Pair of Scissors or A Knife

Design
03-12-2009, 01:02 PM
Which one would you love to be ********* by a woman with.:bananajum

nuke
03-12-2009, 01:13 PM
watch these two, and decide yourself:

knife

Scene from an old film. She stabs him, masturbates with the bloody knife, then cuts off his cock and sucks it. The music's hilarious!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A6X8BC40

scissors

the 4th man - chick with scissors
http://rapidshare.com/files/160121095/4th_man.avi

in my opinion it's just a fantasy.
but i prefer being chopped of by two bare feet.

skweezme
03-13-2009, 04:14 PM
Long decorating scissors would be nice. But the serrated edge of a breadknife would be good, too. Nice bit of sawing involved :Baahaha:

evilgrl
03-13-2009, 05:28 PM
Scissors, the sawing motion could give me tennis elbow.

skweezme
03-13-2009, 06:10 PM
But you'd have to keep working with those scissors to cut off balls. Might get cramp in your arm :jumpsmile :jumpsmile

Design
03-13-2009, 07:28 PM
Scissors, the sawing motion could give me tennis elbow.
I would let you use scissors on me:bananajum

evilgrl
03-13-2009, 08:28 PM
But you'd have to keep working with those scissors to cut off balls. Might get cramp in your arm :jumpsmile :jumpsmile

If the scissors are well sharpened I'm thinking only a couple snips and we are done.

skweezme
03-14-2009, 01:37 AM
evilgirl, depends how quick you want to get the job done, or if you want it to hurt as much as possible. I suppose crushing them might be better than knife or scissors - a vice or stamping on balls with boots, maybe?

Juemue74
03-14-2009, 04:49 AM
I think the tool is not so decisive, as the show and the evil glowing eyes of the girl.

Only a couple snips sounds for me a little bit to fast.

@evilgrl
Whats your show?

Castratrix's pet
03-14-2009, 05:38 AM
Definately a small knife!

My real preference is scalpels, surgical forceps, surgical ligatures, and sutures. I want a girl wearing a long sleeve shirt to roll her sleeves up above her elbows and for her to use these surgical instruments to perform the ********** the way a surgeon or veterinarian would do it and performed very very slowly and skillfully.

How does that sound Evilgrl, would you ******** me that way? How about any of the other women on this forum, what are your thoughts and feelings about this?

vulkrypse
03-14-2009, 01:12 PM
If the scissors are well sharpened I'm thinking only a couple snips and we are done.

Such as this, from Hostel2:

http://rapidshare.com/files/53648185/Hostel2_cut_off.avi.html

jack6two
03-14-2009, 03:58 PM
there i have seen a dark vid with a underground cock cutting with a little pair of scissors, much too small for a short cutting. so the victim had to cut off in many little cutting stepps his fat cock with screaming and bleeding...
until the cock lays at the floor and a girl take it and sucks it, wow!!
the vid was really - i mean - very amazing and horny!!!!

evilgrl
03-14-2009, 04:30 PM
evilgirl, depends how quick you want to get the job done, or if you want it to hurt as much as possible. I suppose crushing them might be better than knife or scissors - a vice or stamping on balls with boots, maybe?

For me I would prefer crushing. That wasn't given as an option though. Some of you mentioned that it would be over too quick, I suppose that's true. I guess to me the quickness doesn't matter. The act is hot enough for me. I can relive it over and over in my mind. But I do understand it from a male perspective you want to prolong it as much as possible because once the cutting is completed, it really is completed forever and ever. :D

22heat22
03-18-2009, 03:49 AM
As long as they were crused beyond repair I would choose sissors as long as she cut through the balls (whats left of them) first, not just cut them off.

22heat22
03-18-2009, 03:50 AM
Definately a small knife!

My real preference is scalpels, surgical forceps, surgical ligatures, and sutures. I want a girl wearing a long sleeve shirt to roll her sleeves up above her elbows and for her to use these surgical instruments to perform the ********** the way a surgeon or veterinarian would do it and performed very very slowly and skillfully.

How does that sound Evilgrl, would you ******** me that way? How about any of the other women on this forum, what are your thoughts and feelings about this?

Blah blah blah same old thing.

Selftailer
03-18-2009, 08:44 AM
For me I would prefer crushing. :D

I'm with You. Just a couple of stones... Very cruel, very painful, very exciting :ibow4u:

experiment
03-18-2009, 11:51 AM
I believe my "fantasy" would be to have both testicles slowly crushed aftr a long CBT session. Second choice would be to have the cords crushed so the actual ********** would take time, but the cord crushing could be a slow and repeated procedure to feel the full effects. Cutting off seems like it would be a failly quick procedure to avoid excessive bleeding.

jimenizgarcia
03-19-2009, 10:52 AM
OK, I say that scissors are the thing to use, much easier than a knife! But as you open this topic to items not scissors or knife then I remind you of my preference - (sorry if you read this already on other thread)

In the right conditions (rubber gloves, man bound) I could see myself injecting a man right into his testicles. The power of having the syringe and it’s needle is nice and to have his sensitive glands as my target, yes, this is very interesting. I think maybe nitric acid or hydrochloric acid – I looked them up on wikipedia, either ones seems like it would work. This should cause his testicles to be eaten away from the inside out. I guess you could dilute it so you make sure it’s a slow painful devistating journey for him. Of course he must be tied down really good so the needle doesn’t accidently jab the wrong person or area. I guess just sticking the needle into one of his balls would be something exciting to do, to look down at him as it punctures his testicle. Yes and then to let him get his breathe and stabilized, warn him of what you’re gonna do and then add pressure to the plunger and force the caustic liquid into his most private and proud area – yes that would be something stimulating to do. I;m not sure what his reation would be as the acid started to do its work. Probably I wouldn’t inject the other testicle the same day. Let him recover first and then to the other one. Do you think this would be effective?

-AJG

Youthmane
03-21-2009, 07:18 AM
. This should cause his testicles to be eaten away from the inside out.

I wouldn’t inject the other testicle the same day. Let him recover first and then to the other one. Do you think this would be effective?

-AJG

yeah this sounds Painful. where would you get that Stuff. I know a Female nurse. would she know what this stuff is ? but I don't think she's into that type of Pain stuff to other Guys. :cryingblu

Juemue74
03-21-2009, 08:22 AM
@ AJG

Effective? yes... to kill him. The acid will inflict damage to his hole body. The only way is tourniquet his balls very hard. But thats not secure!

You can cut out one of his balls and put it in a glass of acid in front of him.
Force him to observe while the acid eating his ball and enjoy the horrify in his eyes.

TallGuy
03-21-2009, 03:39 PM
OK, I say that scissors are the thing to use, much easier than a knife! But as you open this topic to items not scissors or knife then I remind you of my preference - (sorry if you read this already on other thread)

In the right conditions (rubber gloves, man bound) I could see myself injecting a man right into his testicles. The power of having the syringe and it’s needle is nice and to have his sensitive glands as my target, yes, this is very interesting. I think maybe nitric acid or hydrochloric acid – I looked them up on wikipedia, either ones seems like it would work. This should cause his testicles to be eaten away from the inside out. I guess you could dilute it so you make sure it’s a slow painful devistating journey for him. Of course he must be tied down really good so the needle doesn’t accidently jab the wrong person or area. I guess just sticking the needle into one of his balls would be something exciting to do, to look down at him as it punctures his testicle. Yes and then to let him get his breathe and stabilized, warn him of what you’re gonna do and then add pressure to the plunger and force the caustic liquid into his most private and proud area – yes that would be something stimulating to do. I;m not sure what his reation would be as the acid started to do its work. Probably I wouldn’t inject the other testicle the same day. Let him recover first and then to the other one. Do you think this would be effective?

-AJG

YES :ibow4u:

I think that would be a GREAT way to do it. I would give max PAIN I think. A guy asked if it would be hard to get the hydrochloric acid? No it is at most all hardwear store. So would you do this to a guy for having done something or just a randone guy off the street?

Do have any other preference on how to take a guys ball away from him?

And I think the Scissors would work best too, if it beween scissors or knife.

jack6two
03-22-2009, 12:47 PM
[quote=Juemue74;61723]@ AJG

Effective? yes... to kill him. The acid will inflict damage to his hole body. The only way is tourniquet his balls very hard. But thats not secure!

If the balls are tied strong with rubber or thead, than the acid cant flow into the body. if the acid reaches the blood vessel which goes to the ball, than the vessel will be destroied, or not, by the acid. after this the acid is unpossible to reach the body, perhaps the acid can destroy the sac skin, if enough acid is filled in the egg - very amazing - this imagine!!!!!
But this process could be very, very painfull!!!!!:bananajum

jimenizgarcia
03-22-2009, 03:01 PM
Oh, I don't think to kill him - just destroy the testicles. Maybe not so much acid but would nail polish remover maybe be better?

-AJG

Juemue74
03-22-2009, 05:09 PM
Oh, I don't think to kill him - just destroy the testicles. Maybe not so much acid but would nail polish remover maybe be better?

-AJG

There is no difference, both will kill him if it reach his body. Perform a small cut into his sac, pull out his cord and bind it hard... work :D

Acid or polish remover... the pain for him is in both cases horrible, but acid will work slower and you can observe the effect.

Hydrochloric acid perhaps with a little bit of pepsin should work better as nitric acid. Caustic soda is my tip for you. It dissolve organics much better as acids.

I wished I can see your evil grin while you enjoy your job.;)

ThanxsMan
03-22-2009, 05:48 PM
oddly enough most times the ********** thing isn't my cup of tea, except for well the obvious fantasy control issue and maybe the idea of ****** orgasm denial/chastity. You know where the woman teases the guy then nulls him without that final burst of relief, so kind of a blueballed mindfuck.

Which coincidentally there was a story on the eunuch archive about a woman injecting acid into her husbands balls leaving him blueballed, if anyone knows the title it would be much appreciated :)

@ AJG how would the nail polish thing work? probably some basic answer, like melts his nuts like the acid but in a different way.

jack6two
03-23-2009, 05:17 AM
With a good tight binding of the cords and vessels the blood circuit toward the balls is seperated and than no acid or destroying liquid can reach the body backwards.
A full filling of an egg will shortening the pain - i mean - because the destruction of the egg goes much more quickly.
Attention: Otherwise to much acid can drop through the egg skin and eat a hole in the sac skin below the egg!!! ha, ha an amazing imagine and view!!!
and than the destroyed liquid egg contents will drop through the hole at the floor!! Wow , would like to watch this hot ball-destruction!!!
make hot pics please!!!!:bananajum

jimenizgarcia
03-24-2009, 09:04 AM
OK how about hydrogen peroxide? The right amount of this might work well if shot right into his ball, what do all of you scientists thing about that? It doesn't have to destroy the actual testicle, just ruin it's ability to function, that is all I want; to emasculate a man with a simple injection. It's quick and does not require much effort or special skill.

-AJG

Sailor
03-24-2009, 09:50 PM
try the story "demanning hubby" by Karen

oddly enough most times the ********** thing isn't my cup of tea, except for well the obvious fantasy control issue and maybe the idea of ****** orgasm denial/chastity. You know where the woman teases the guy then nulls him without that final burst of relief, so kind of a blueballed mindfuck.

Which coincidentally there was a story on the eunuch archive about a woman injecting acid into her husbands balls leaving him blueballed, if anyone knows the title it would be much appreciated :)

@ AJG how would the nail polish thing work? probably some basic answer, like melts his nuts like the acid but in a different way.

attis2
03-25-2009, 04:43 PM
watch these two, and decide yourself:

knife

[I]scissors I]

in my opinion it's just a fantasy.
but i prefer being chopped of by two bare feet.
I managed to hit pause at just the right second. She's got a tight grip on the balls and the uncut dick looks semi-hard and above average as she lifts them away. When he wakes from his dream, I noticed a woman sitting behind him. A man is most vulnerable when asleep. Do many have nightmares about being cut? I would imagine that guilt about wronging some significant other might bring on such nightmares.

Juemue74
03-25-2009, 06:40 PM
OK how about hydrogen peroxide? The right amount of this might work well if shot right into his ball, what do all of you scientists thing about that? It doesn't have to destroy the actual testicle, just ruin it's ability to function, that is all I want; to emasculate a man with a simple injection. It's quick and does not require much effort or special skill.

-AJG

You don`t like the bloody part, isn't it? I thought you want to see the ball eaten by the chemical. If not, where is the problem?

Take a thread and bind his sac in normal way. Use a saline solution (1% saline), boil it and inject it hot right into his ball. If you open your binding and a little bit of of the solution flow back to his body. No Problem :D

boiled eggs for breakfast

Bon Appetit

ThanxsMan
03-25-2009, 06:51 PM
try the story "demanning hubby" by Karen

thank ya sir! :D

jiauka
03-25-2009, 07:07 PM
"A Pair of Scissors or A Knife"

The title is wrong, should be

"A Pair of Scissors AND a Knife"

There are a "pair of balls" and "a penis", why don't use both :) ;)

TallGuy
03-26-2009, 08:12 AM

-AJG

jimenizgarcia You have GREAT Ideas. I think that would work and lots of pain for the guy.

Its so GREAT to have a woman coming up with some many ideas on how to hurt a guys balls :ibow4u: .

I just hope there are more woman out there like your self :thumbup

srzl
03-27-2009, 11:17 AM
Any pics og sexy ladies with scissors on limp or hard cock pics? Also if you were goin to have it cut off would you have it done before one last orgasm or while you were horny before you can shoot? definately scissors obviously. Probs from a hot hot lass, who gives you the best blowjob ever, enjoyingly receiving your ejaculate down her throat (not wincing but liking it) before waiting for you to go limp then snip! she then sucks on it like a lolipop and fucks herself with a dildo. Just a thought anyway!

Khybah4
03-28-2009, 10:00 AM
I dont like sawing, so I think a cleaver in one nice large swing would be best.

Design
04-28-2009, 12:17 PM
i still like the scissors

L1M0
03-14-2012, 11:11 AM
snip the glans off with a pair of scissors, then chop the rest off with the knife:thumbup

Tomato
03-14-2012, 11:53 AM
scissors :loveeyes

pavel_the_dark
03-15-2012, 07:03 AM
I don't know about the balls, but I wonder what fun could be had with my cock and one of those salami slicing machines.

organman95
09-16-2014, 12:54 PM
Any pics og sexy ladies with scissors on limp or hard cock pics? Also if you were goin to have it cut off would you have it done before one last orgasm or while you were horny before you can shoot? definately scissors obviously. Probs from a hot hot lass, who gives you the best blowjob ever, enjoyingly receiving your ejaculate down her throat (not wincing but liking it) before waiting for you to go limp then snip! she then sucks on it like a lolipop and fucks herself with a dildo. Just a thought anyway!

I say scissors around a tiny limp penis. That would be hilarious.

Steel
09-22-2014, 06:51 PM
I want scissors to do the deed!! And my penis has to be hard when she cuts it off!! I would also like for her to flush it down the toilet once she severs my cock!! Attachments are real pics of my penis.
http://www.imagefap.com/photo/1988992895/?pgid=&gid=4971688&page=0#15
http://www.imagefap.com/photo/1988992895/?pgid=&gid=4971688&page=0#16

srzl
09-23-2014, 07:23 AM
I would says scissors If i was limp or a knife if I was semi or hard. I would love lil Shelly to cut it off.