PDA

View Full Version : burdizzo or what

balls308
03-13-2009, 01:04 AM
The burdizzo makes me go weak when i see one being held by a hot sadistic woman/ women in high heels and threating to use it, Question to guys an gals is this your best ********** torture tool and why?

pianoboy75
03-13-2009, 09:58 AM
Yep, the sight You mentioned is hot but I'm more into banding (rl too) and cutting (only rp).

sduyck_2001
03-15-2009, 11:05 AM
burdizzo was hands down for many years

then my wife went all the way

not as much fun without testicles

pianoboy75
03-16-2009, 10:47 AM
that means You are "running dry" ? ;-)

sduyck_2001
04-08-2009, 08:54 AM
yes i am fully *********

i am not exactly dry

there is very little tho

pianoboy75
04-08-2009, 01:59 PM
Wow, why did Your wife do it? Do You still have any kind of sexual life together? I'm just curious.

sduyck_2001
04-09-2009, 09:25 AM
my wife is a veterinarian

she had no problem doing it and doing it right

yes we still have a sex life

i still get just as erect as before..just not spontaneously ... i have been in a group of 8 naked females and absolutely nothing happened..it only erects with manual stimulation

my desire is completely dead

sex is just more subdued and better

she thought ********** would improve me ..she was right it did

pianoboy75
04-09-2009, 10:12 AM
Thank You for Your open answers - very interesting! I always thought that without testosterone nothing would work - well, I'm no medical professional.

As I see, You trusted You doctor ;-) Great it worked out for You well!

sduyck_2001
04-09-2009, 05:15 PM
in mature men

********** totally extinguishes a mans drive

hrt does not bring it back..that how it has worked out for me

erections and sex continue

turns a man into the perfect playtoy..cant get them pregnant ..and am only interested when she wants to have sex..whick is about 3 times a month

pianoboy75
04-09-2009, 11:11 PM
Thanx again for the information - I'd better not let my wife see this thread or our role play could become serious sooner than I want.... ;)

gordon..j
08-25-2009, 06:20 PM
The burdizzo makes me go weak when i see one being held by a hot sadistic woman/ women in high heels and threating to use it, Question to guys an gals is this your best ********** torture tool and why?

I think it's because guys like the threatening look of the burdizzo. At the back of each guys mind there is that nagging doubt--WILL SHE REALLY DO IT--'is this the biggest balls up of my life'. With the burdizzo(unlike the knife)there's always the 2nd chance using the burdizzo: its clean, no blood and don't the girls look sexy holding it. With cutting, life is in the balance during the first hour:either with a knife ********** or penectomy--your life,not just your balls are in somebody's hands. Having said that, I for one, would let my sadistic girl and her burdizzo go the full course!

experiment
08-25-2009, 06:44 PM
Discussions about the burdizzo are very interesting and exciting to many into BDSM, BB abd CBT (including me). I think one of my concerns "playing" with a burdizzo is that one may go too far without fully realizing the finality of it. If for example the subject is a little high or even over excited due to a prolonged CBT or BB session, judgement may be impaired. He might even ask to have the device closed to experience it without comprehending at the time that the cords may be crushed. The thought of this could be such a high, he might actually ask for it. Just my own viewpoint

gordon..j
08-26-2009, 05:35 PM
in mature men

********** totally extinguishes a mans drive

hrt does not bring it back..that how it has worked out for me

erections and sex continue

turns a man into the perfect playtoy..cant get them pregnant ..and am only interested when she wants to have sex..whick is about 3 times a month

I read that once a guy has been ********* he loses 10 years off his life.I suppose this has to do with HRT,and their is the so called 'eunich calm',just why does the loss of the male hormone,end in a shorter life?:thumbup :thumbup

freddy71
08-29-2009, 07:33 PM
burdizzo was hands down for many years

then my wife went all the way

not as much fun without testicles

She should have just taken them out, switched them around, and sewn them back in.
That way, you wouldn't know if you're coming or going...

thorkity
09-05-2009, 07:49 AM
I am not a fan of the burdizzo, way too extreme for my tastes, but only barely. I guess my biggest gripe would be how easy it is to do way too much damage just from a minor slip up.

enso
09-11-2009, 08:26 AM
The burdizzo looks meaner but I'm more a fan of elastrators. The process is never permanent and it's always reversible as long as the bands don't stay on too long.

gordon..j
09-22-2009, 04:09 PM
I heard that there is a hot girl in Philidelphia that's doing a lot of ********** at the moment, she goes by the name of Madilene or something like that, any of you guy's know where I can find her? or better, anyone sampled her handywork( does she use the burdizzo method)?

squeezemyballsplease
09-23-2009, 12:24 PM
Having some fun with the Burdizzo...

http://www.smuttycash.com/promo/090708/tgp_cbtbb_pic_02/?1657330

http://www.smuttycash.com/promo/090708/tgp_cbtbb_pic_02/10.jpg

squeezemyballsplease
09-24-2009, 01:46 AM
Well, in the meantime even I noticed that the above device is NOT a burdizzo but an elastrator.

Nice pics on that website anyways....

tapatio83
09-28-2009, 10:36 PM
I don't understand, Which is the diference between elastrator and burdizzo? Is not the same thing?

sduyck_2001
10-06-2009, 01:13 PM
I heard that there is a hot girl in Philidelphia that's doing a lot of ********** at the moment, she goes by the name of Madilene or something like that, any of you guy's know where I can find her? or better, anyone sampled her handywork( does she use the burdizzo method)?

role play only from her page

http://www.nursemadeline.com/sessions.html

i am told these women actually use the burdizzo

http://www.thedeviantdollhouse.com/

squeezemyballsplease
10-06-2009, 01:33 PM
I don't understand, Which is the diference between elastrator and burdizzo? Is not the same thing?

Elastrator:

http://www.omafra.gov.on.ca/english/livestock/beef/facts/07-029f1.gif

Burdizzo:

http://www.omafra.gov.on.ca/english/livestock/beef/facts/07-029f3.gif