PDA

View Full Version : Real Life Experiences

cmathews70
03-15-2009, 09:57 AM
Hey all, I'm relatively new to the board, so I thought I'd make my first contribution.

I notice a lot of people post entertaining stories and far fetched "real life" stories, but we don't really talk about actual ballbusting experiences we have or have had. So why the hell not?

In this thread lets talk about ballbusting experiences- kicks, knees,squeezes, punches, threats, domme sessions etc. Describe the situation in absolute detail. What the girl was wearing, who she was (no name necessary) what she did, how she did it etc. etc.

I'm pretty loaded up with past experiences so I'll be contributing to this threat a lot.

cmathews70
03-15-2009, 10:28 AM
I'll start from the beginning of my ballbusting career :) It was about 8 years ago, I think we were both like 15, and it was my friends girlfriend. This one isn't as ball busting packed as my others but...

I always had a huge crush on this girl when I was younger. She was a cheerleader, B-tits, brown hair to her shoulders, a nice little cuban ass on her, her skin always had a nice tan-ness to it due to her being cuban. Can't really stress the whole beauty thing enough. I think she was wearing something along the lines of jeans, a t-shirt, and regular white socks (so nothing wild).

Me and her are hanging out at a friends house but we were watching t.v. on a bed while everyone else was downstairs. We start fooling around, making fun of each other and pushing each other around. This led to wrestling, so I was on top of her holding her down calling her a stupid bitch, and shes wiggling trying to free herself, I then unleash a nice back hand slap in her tit. She seemed relatively hurt, so I got off and was sitting there with my legs semi spread wondering if she was okay. She then sneaks a vicious right hand jab right in between my legs. I was wearing those "swishy" pants, so this one was dead on the money. I held my balls and fell into her lap. It was my first legitiment punch in the balls, and god did it ever hurt. She was saying sorry, sorry and rubbing my head. (she didn't know I was secretly loving every second of it)

So after about 2 minutes of sitting there defenseless holding my nuts and getting nourished, I pick her up and throw her off the bed. We then start wrestling again, and I go back to dominating her. I was egging her on by saying "I'm going to give you the worse purple nurple" "You are gonna be sorry" and other comments along those lines. So eventually I do get a hold of her perky B size tit, and give her an nice old purple nurple. She flips out. She starts screaming "I am going to fucking kill you" "I am going to rip off your fucking balls off" So now I got a boner the size of the statue of liberty and she has got to know it. I tucked it up, but it was obviously pertruding through my swishy pants.

I kept control of her in the wrestling match because I had probablly 80-90 pounds on her, and am much taller/stronger. I kept going for boob shots because I figured that was the best way to get my nads hit in revenge. Sure enough she stuck true to her words... I didn't mean to let this happen, but I had her pinned down on her back. My hands on her wrists, and im holding her to the floor, but she managed to get a knee free and she raised that knee directly into my balls. The pain was pretty bad, but not as bad as the first shot; however, this gave her control of the match.

Once being kneed, my body curled up and she was easily able to push me over. She then put her left arm over my body to pin me to the ground she grabbed my balls with her right hand and began to squeeze. This was excruciating pain. I was begging her to stop, but she was getting revenge for all those purple nurples and boob shots. She was legitimently beating me up and I couldn't do anything about it. As she had the vice grip on my balls she said "Say sorry!" So I said "sorry, sorry, just let go."... "Say that I win, and that your a pussy" I had no choice but to say it... "You win, and I'm a pussy" She then let go, and I was in no mood to fight back now. My balls hurt so so so bad. This was my first ballbusting experience, so I didn't build up the tolerance for nut shots yet (not that I have now) My balls were killing me. Her attacks on my nuts enabled her to beat me, and I loved every second of it. The whole ordeal probably only lasted about 10 minutes, but it was incredible and felt like it lasted forever, I know my balls hurt forever.

She ended up going back to the bed sitting on it and waiting for her father to pick her up. I laid on the ground for a little bit nursing my injury and then sat on a couch, but my balls still hurt. She then got picked up and didn't say a word to me, as if she was actually pissed at me.

I tried to include as much detail from it as possible, it isn't my best experience but the girl was really hot and it was my first so I figured I'd post it.

cmathews70
03-15-2009, 03:12 PM
A more recent busting session was at a notable strip club and I was very drunk.

I like girls of all varieties so I requested a black stripper. I don't have a picture of her or anything so I will describe her. She had beautiful lips, black hair that was highlighted, a tongue ring, I'd say her tits were probably D's, her ass was incredible. I usually like small asses but hers was a great size, not "ghetto booty" at all, but a little larger than what I am used to. She was wearing a sparkly blue dressed which barely covered her ass, she had huge translucent platform heels on.

So I'm getting my expensive regular lap dance and all is going well, I get another one and realize I am out of money, so I go with her to the ATM and load up (big mistake) So shes dancing on me. Grinding her ass in my crotch, rubbing her boobs in my face, incredible lap dance. I then told her to rub her ass in my face so she pulled her short dress up which unveiled a gorgeous silver thong she positioned her legs on both sides of my body and rubbed her ass all in my face, so now we are starting to get a little freaky. So we start talking a little bit, about my personal shit like my g/f and sex and all that amazing stuff. So she was dancing all over my crotch pretty rough, I guess she could tell I liked it so I told herr "you can go as rough as you want" and shes like how rough baby? .... as rough as you want. So she starts rubbing my cock and then squeezes my balls and in a sexy tone says "this rough baby" I winced in pain and said, "rougher" so now it is game time. She sits on me with her back facing me giving me a dance while grabbing my balls. She was twisting, squeezing, grabbing... it was awesome. So now I'm about 4 lap dances in and we are just starting to scratch the surface. So we talked more and I told her i want 4 more lap dances. We talked about our fetishes and how I love being hit in the balls, and she claimed she loves playing dominatrix.

So she positions me at the end of the cushion, and gets on her knees. She starts rubbing her tits all over my cock and then punched me very hard in my balls. She repeated this numerous times. She then laid on her back rubbing herself and drove her huge heels into my crotch. This was all hurting pretty bad, but I was so drunk that I was loving every second of it and the pain wasn't registering completely.

She stood me up, danced on me for a second and put her hands on my shoulders and delivered a couple knees into balls. I keeled over and she pushed me back down onto the cushioned bench. She then continued a normal lap dance, making sure she rubbed her tits and ass in my face and crotch because I love that. After this lapdance she laid across my body hugging me and said "I think you need a little rest, you have to be in pain right now" so we talked and she gave me the whole stripper trickery. Taking full advantage of my drunkness she managed to get a couple more lapdances out of me. I don't know how many, but I know I left the strip club -200.

So she starts up again and goes through the whole routine, she stands me up and this time drives her high heels directly into my balls, she then sits me down squeezing my manhood. She then did the old "guy sitting down, girl standing kicking him in the balls" she was a pro at it too. So the ballbusting lap dance continued for a while and she got back on her knees rubbing her face on my dick and punching me in the balls and then comes up to me and asks "can I bite it" I immediately said no, then thought about it and said "actually, hell yeah" so she is on her knees, rubbing my balls and cock. She then concentrates on the cock because she probably didn't want to bite me in the sack. I looked down as she was rubbing it and my cock was the biggest I've ever seen, she held it down against my leg and I could perfectly see the outline of it through my shorts. She then put her mouth on my dick through my shorts and delivered an increasingly powerful bite. I winced badly because I never had this before, and she giggled and appeared to absolutely love it.

She gave me one more round of knees, kicks, punches, squeezes. My cock continued to grow and get hard, I had pre-cum all over my self and I could feel it, but I did not care. I told her I can't spend anymore money. I tried inviting her to come back with me after work cause she appeared to be all about it, but of course the phone number she gave me was fake... or I was just too drunk to dial it correctly (probably fake) It was awesome though.

I woke up the next day and my balls were killing me. The pain didn't go away for several days. I wish I was in a more sober state so I could remember it better, but I still have that locked in my head and use it as "motivation" all the time :)

Mustangguy
03-15-2009, 04:21 PM
Thanks for sharing. I've been busted by quite a few strippers.

skweezme
03-15-2009, 04:44 PM
When I was in my early 20s, I had a friend who was a girl and she liked to play rough. Once she tied me to her bed (clothed) and worked me over with her shoe heels. She was heavy and her heels hurt. But she was just playing. Seeing what I could take.

Some months later she was in my bed and we’d just shagged. Things had been leading this way for a while.

We weren’t “going out” or anything. Just friends who fancied each other.

It was dark and she was on top of me silhouetted against the bedroom window as she leaned back, her very full breasts outlined against the curtains and the streetlight outside. It was sort of iconic.

After we came, she asked if there was anything in particular I wanted her to do. She prided herself on her sexual prowess.

I asked her to tie my hands behind my back and squeeze my balls until I submitted. She was intrigued, but not surprised. She tied me up, straddled my thighs, and started squeezing. I submitted. She laughed and carried on.

“You submit?”

“Yes! Yes! Oh please…”

“Are you sure?” she carried on squeezing my balls. Made me beg.

She was a natural. She ignored my begging and carried on until she was happy she’d really hurt me and shown me who was in charge.

It didn’t work out in the end. We were both too young.

But I’ll always remember her.

cmathews70
03-15-2009, 06:18 PM
Thanks for sharing skweezme. Mustangguy, do you feel like sharing any of your sessions? I'm sure everyone would love to hear about them.

Also, I left out a lot of information in my original post. Ladies, please tell us about experiences you have had also, I'd love to hear some experiences from the other side of the foot :) I'd also like to steal some ideas from you when me and my girlfriend fool around.

I also want to apologize for misspelled words and poor grammar. I just read over my posts and there was a ton of mistakes.

I'll post some more tomorrow

Anyone who wants to share their experiences, please do so. This forum is really good, not every day do we get to talk about ballbusting with people other than our partners.

sexypotty
03-15-2009, 09:35 PM
My first ever girlfriend, Lisa, was so beautiful. She had gorgeous, perky breasts that just used to transfix me. She also had a magnificent bum, but that's kinda beside the point :wooow

Anyway, we never got to the seeing each other naked point, which blued-up my balls no-end! Well, one day we were at the beach, and she just stops and starts taking her clothes off, all the way down to a rather skimpy (well that's what 15 yr old me thought) and then she asked if I liked it, and kissed me.

Well it was all a bit much, and I, like all 15 yr old boys wanted more. I put my hand on her breast and gingerly squeezed ... she didn't like that much (not sure why), and she just lifted her knee in a sharp manner, and as I was bent, holding myself, she just stood there giggling :cryingblu

Never forgotten that day. Or her :ibow4u:

cmathews70
03-16-2009, 07:25 PM
This was a good session I had in January with my girlfriend...

She is 5 foot 1, b tits, gorgeous ass, Italian, very petite, but surprisingly strong. She was wearing her work outfit which was a black skirt, stockings, black high heels and a white collared t-shirt.

I was also wearing my work clothes- khaki dress pants, and a black collared t-shirt.

She actually took the initiative. We were sitting around watching T.V. just hanging around and eventually we both got up to go to the kitchen. When I came back she gave me a huge hug and kneed me in the balls. It caught me by surprise so my limbs got weary and I had to lean on her. She raised her knees five more times into my nuts. She then started rubbing my crotch up and down. She told me to lay down on the floor and unbuttoned my pants. She started to give me a hand job. She began to jerk up and down and massage my balls. They were still acheing from the knees, so as she was roughly massaging my balls I kept on jumping in anticipation of a big squeeze (one of her trademarks), but it didn't come. She then stopped jerking me off and began to make out with me. She took off her shirt, revealed her sexy tits in a white bra and placed my hands on her tits. I figured it was about to be sex time, but she didn't have the same intention. She went back down and separated my balls with 2 hands, this time placing her fingers on each ball and violently pushing in. She has done this move before; however, this time it hurt the most. The pain was too much so I begged her to stop. I was spasming all over in pain. She eventually did stop, and got up to get a drink. I laid there in pain for a minute until she came back. She put her drink down and stood between my legs. She demanded "jerk off". So I started to jerk off, but honestly my balls were hurting so bad I didn't even want to. She instructed me to go faster or she would grab my balls again. I went fast, but it wasn't up to her speed. She knelt down in between my legs and said "I'm giving you 1 minute to cum or I am going to make you cry." She stood there as I was jerking off and a minute passed, but she didn't say anything. She started making fun of my small cock (even though it isn't small, it is still a huge turn on when she does) she finally said, "your minute is up..." and had a pretty devilish/hot look on her face. I said please don't squeeze my balls again that hurt like a bitch, she said she wouldn't. She began to suck my cock on and off to tease me. She repeated asking "do you like this baby? do you want me to swallow it?" she then said "don't come or I'm going to squeeze your balls again" that took about three minutes and then of course I came. She pulled her mouth away and jerked me off as I ejaculated my entire load. She stood up and I thought she was going to get tissues, but she took both my legs. She said "I told you I wasn't going to squeeze, and drove the front of her heels down onto my balls. My balls were left nowhere to go and were squished against my body. This hurt so bad. She said "I told you not to come bitch, now you are gonna be sorry." She drove her heels down once again. This time with even more force. I instinctively sat up clenching my balls. She said "stop being such a pussy..." just after saying this sentence with all of her force she stomped down again and squished my balls up against my body, she left her foot there and began to apply pressure in waves. She wiggled her foot back and forth and did about 5 little stomps. She was really working my balls over and I had no adrenaline left in my body after the blow job, so I was just taking all the pain. She removed her foot and raised her leg up very high. I knew it was coming, and I knew it wouldn't be pretty. With every ounce of force she slammed her foot into my nuts, this time I felt her foot spring off my balls like a trampoline. It was excruciating, I was convinced she popped one of them. I wanted to burst out crying. I wiggled out of her grip and curled up into the fetal position, rocking back and forth, repeatedly driving my head into the ground. This was easily some of the most pain that I have ever experienced in my life. She could tell I was in agony and said "whats the matter, you poor baby, your little balls hurt. aweee, I thought I missed them with that last kick. Maybe next time you should listen to me when I'm talking to you." My dick was limp, my balls were in so much pain and I was on the floor for no joke thirty minutes. In the beginning, I was whimpering holding back my tears. The pain didn't subside; however, I no longer groaned in agony. I just sat their holding my balls and rocking back and forth on the ground. She said that if I crawled over and kissed her feet that she'd have sex with me, but I wanted no part of her. I was in so much pain I really couldn't move, there was no way I could function, and any movement would surely knock the tears out of my eyes. I just laid there. She went back to watching t.v. and drinking her glass. It was so painful, but I have jerked off to this so many times in the past. This was probablly one of the most painful sessions I had, I was sober, I had already ejaculated, and it involved the "v-stop" and grabs. In my opinion, those are the 2 most painful forms of ballbusting.

definitily hot, I'm getting horny just re-telling the story. This is the girlfriend that usually busts my balls and spoils me. :)

sexypotty
03-16-2009, 07:51 PM
Wow, cmathews70. Just wow :bananajum

Some people are so lucky :D

cmathews70
03-16-2009, 08:31 PM
haha yeah, there was definitely a certain amount of luck to it when I worked up the cahones to tell my girlfriend that I like to be kicked in the balls, and she said she'd love to do it. Shes a great ballbuster, but I want her to be the perfect dominatrix which she is not :(

sexypotty
03-16-2009, 09:24 PM
STILL lucky, mate! I told my wife, and that went down in a jokey kinda fun way, which was good. Alas, she won't knee or kick ... she sometimes slaps (and seems to enjoy herself), but my ... likes ... revolve around knees - I really reckon its because of what I wrote above.

But what can ya do, you know? If she doesn't want to go further, i'm not one to push. She DOES say some pretty sexy stuff, though, along the lines of "Oops, did that hurt? You can't hurt me there, I'm just a girl with NO testicles ... see?".

VERY muchly like that, I do :loveeyes

poolman2
03-17-2009, 01:24 AM
cmathews70,

Congratulations on your good luck with your girlfriend. It was a great story.

poolman2

SVD
03-18-2009, 12:05 PM
I‘ve been hit in the balls by girls a few times at various points in my 25 years of life. For reference-- I’m not a big jerk or anything, but I'll act tough and might be a bit egotistical at times. I’m a decent athlete with a good build, and fairly normal. Here’s my best recollection of things that have happened to me.

Middle School:
The first time I got hit in the balls was probably around 5th or 6th grade. I don’t remember all that led up to this, but I was playing some sport at recess All of the sudden, some girl comes up to me and the next thing I know she says something along the lines of “I know how to hurt boys.” She then proceeds to kick me in the testicles with a front kick. I had no idea it was coming. Of course, it hurt. But for some reason I countered back by saying something like “Can’t hurt me!” Her response was to go for my balls again. I try to block with my hands but fail. I’m still telling her it isn’t working, so she kicks me a third time despite my feeble attempts to defend. I’m still standing, but by now we’re attracting a crowd of kids and she backs off. I don’t even remember what she looked like, but that’s what started it for me.

On another occasion, a girl sitting in front of me in one of my classes turned back and said “I’ll crush your balls!” while making a face and a claw with her hand. I don’t know why… maybe I bumped her chair or something… but it was good. She was a “skater” girl, a little burly. She had short blond hair and freckles.

High School:
Early in high school, I sometimes played a game where everyone tries to tackle whoever has the ball, similar to free for all rugby. I’m not easy to tackle. Usually it was all guys, but one time a girl was playing with us. Yay. She was a bit tall for a girl, lean build but not frail. I had just thrown some guy off me when the girl comes at me head on. I don’t know if it was on purpose or not, but she jumps right into me and her knee slams into my balls. It wasn’t that great of a shot, but combined with her momentum I was knocked onto my back. She landed on top of me, with her knee still digging into my groin. I threw the ball away, as per the rules, and the other players scrambled after it. The girl was still on top, pinning me down, and she was looking right into my eyes. I don’t know if she noticed, but I was starting to get aroused. All too soon, she got off and let me get up. It hurt a little bit, but we continued to play the game.

College:
So, I was eating lunch with a bunch of friends in the college cafeteria. A girl I didn’t know too well was sitting next to me. She was unremarkable looking. I thought she was probably somewhat boring and studious. Well, she decided to take something off of my tray. In response, I stole some of her fries. She made some sort of comment about it, but I ignored her and stole some more. At this point, she picked up a butter-knife and brandished it at me while threatening “take anything else and I’ll ******** you with this knife.” With all the people there, I just had to laugh it off.

I was at a college party, and for some reason us guys decided to prove how tough we were by letting girls kick us in the groin. I eagerly interjected myself into the situation. Two guys got kicked before I did. One guy got kicked a few times with little reaction, until he finally had enough and sat down. The next guy got kicked one time and fell down, clutching his balls. It wasn’t that hard of a kick, so he may have been exaggerating a bit for dramatic effect. LOL. The same girl who kicked him lined up to kick me. She was blushing, giggling a bit, and looked a bit embarrassed. She was cute… pretty tall, almost my height… maybe 5’9”, but rather slender. Everyone egged her on, so she got ready to kick me. She was wearing shorts with sandals, and had long skinny legs. She kicked me in the balls with her shin. Weak sauce! It hardly hurt at all and I said as much. She was getting more embarrassed by the minute and seemed unlikely to continue. L Then another girl stepped in. She was short, barley over 5 feet, no more than 100lbs. She seemed athletic, had a dark tan, black hair in a pony-tail. I think she was an upper classman, and had a hardy voice. She was wearing a t-shirt, jeans, and sneakers. Before she kicks me, she actually starts backing up. Uh-oh. She’s looking serious, and my goofy smile is morphing into nervous concern. Then she steps forward and drives her foot into my balls with malicious force. I think she got me with the hard rubber toe of her sneaker, almost exclusively crushing my right testicle. The room went silent, or at least it did to me. I ended up twisting to one side and bending over. My testicle was engulfed with sharp pain and throbbing like crazy. I was afraid it may have been damaged. My abdomen and stomach were cramping up. I could feel blood rushing to my head, like when you squint your eyes really hard. My ears were actually ringing. My vision was a little blurry, and my head was spinning a little bit. I think she was asking/taunting “That hurt?” And I could barely even reply. At that point, she might have been able to kick my ass even though she was barely more than half my size. It took a lot of effort just to stay standing. I started limping around a bit, and people were telling me “walk it off, walk it off!” LOL. I was also getting a massive erection, which may have dulled the pain and kept me from asking for more. The funniest thing was that all the guys eager to show how tough they were suddenly decided they weren’t really THAT tough after all, and the whole thing ended. I kept a low profile for a while, had a few drinks, and absorbed a few jokes. My head cleared after a few minutes, and the cramps went away after that. The localized pain in my right testicle was pretty bad for the rest of the night, and ached for days afterwards. It hurt sharply under any pressure, but there wasn’t any lasting damage. That last kick hurt way more than any of the other blows.

That was a few years ago…

chris7201
03-18-2009, 07:38 PM
My first session was about four years ago in New York.
It was a ball busting and foot and leg worship session.
I receive kicks in groups of ten, after each group of kicks
i was allowed to her feet. The kicks got increasingly harder the
higher up her legs i was allowed to worship. I was allowed to
worship up to her upper thighs after receiving over one hundred
kicks to the balls. The hardest kicks were only about 40 percent
power,but the number of kicks added up and my balls were still sore
the next day. It still is one of the best sessions i ever had.