PDA

View Full Version : Sexypotty Wants to Meet and Greet!

sexypotty
03-16-2009, 05:09 PM
Hello from sexypotty! I am a new-ish member who wants to say hi, and give you all a big "thankyou" for all the brilliant talk on this site.

Anyway, I am from Melbourne and have VERY limited actual BB experience, but have had this fetish since I was about 15, about 14 yrs ago. I believe it was begun in earnest by my girlfriend at the time (to this day I think Lisa is the world's sexiest name), who while in a sexy, skimpy (to my horny 15 yr old mind) bikini kneed me not-really-hard while we were at the beach - I may have put my naughty hand on her breast ;)

Anyway, whether that started it or not, here I am on www.femaledom.com (http://www.femaledom.com). So I officially say hello to all you others with the most beautiful fetish in the known world!

Will be Around,
sexypotty

Teardrop
03-17-2009, 12:33 PM
Hello Sexypotty,

Nice to meet you and your 'naughty hand'. Just think, if you only had two 'good' hands (the kind that open doors for ladies, and make them cups of tea, etc.) you may never have discovered BB in the first place. Let's raise a glass to your naughty hand!

sexypotty
03-20-2009, 05:34 PM
Very true, teardrop. Nice to meet you, too :bananad: