PDA

View Full Version : ********** Or Penectomy Or Both

Design
03-17-2009, 08:57 AM
Which one would you choose? what sharp tool would you use? who would you prefer to have do it for you?:)

22heat22
03-18-2009, 02:58 AM
By ********** do you mean just the balls? If so, then **********. Not by a sharp instrument though. Just squeezed and punched till they popped. Cant think of a particular woman. Preferably more than one female, all of them have to be smokin' hot, and enjoy doing it.

TallGuy
03-21-2009, 04:03 PM
I think ********** becuse I would still like to have my dick. But it would be HOT to have a SMOKING HOT female do both that really enjoyed hurting a guys balls and to have other Hot females watching too.

zhiway
03-22-2009, 11:50 AM
no Penectomy to me, because with all the cum inside the balls but no way to get out.:soomad

Anxiety
04-09-2009, 11:53 AM
Penectomy! The ultimate in T&D. By a woman with a guillotine.

stompingqueen
04-09-2009, 02:39 PM
In fantasy i'd much prefer to cut balls then a dick
I'd love to cut through the scrotum and pull the balls out one at a time after i'd already flattened them
But that's all fantasy of course! Blood makes me pass out!

plzcutmycockoff
04-20-2009, 10:29 AM
Yes, I would love to have both my cock and balls removed by a lovely Castratrix who would use the sharp or dull tool(s) of her choice. Just make it last awhile....yes slow & painful!:bananad: :ibow4u:

jimenizgarcia
04-21-2009, 03:39 PM
I think to cut the penis off es too difficult and very dangerous. I think easy to cut open the man's scrotum, tie off the testis and then snip them free. Of course if you don't care what happens to him , then use scissors and simply cut off the penis when it es small and then he can not **** no more. I think that would be easy for me, but much truama for him, no? ;-)

-AJG

chasityx
04-21-2009, 11:14 PM
********** in nothing to suffer, it's a release. ;)
A ********* man is better off, if you'd mock a ********* man, you hilarious yourself.

So penectomy for me, please.
Make me so hot but then don't let me cum, ...ever again.
And then... make me hot even more. :D

Of course it's more difficult to perform, but then again it's a relatively simple operation.

Lizzycat
04-22-2009, 12:45 AM
I think I'd like to see the penis go...maybe with scissors while it's hard. Or bite it off. :D

sigmadm
04-22-2009, 02:56 AM
Public penectomy by a dominant amazon woman who would keep my cock in a jar to remind me that she has complete control. Since I would obviously no longer be of use to satisfy women, she could hire my ass and mouth out for men.

LightningJack
04-22-2009, 06:35 AM
One of the pro Dommes who attend my ballbusting parties is very interested in **********. She puts little movies together featuring balls ********** with Burdizzos etc. If anyone was interested please say so because not only will they get to appear in a starring role but she will pay you too. Hows that for a deal.

akla_jivik
04-22-2009, 08:13 PM
Just a penectomy... horny but no way to release. Sounds so delicious.

chasityx
04-23-2009, 11:53 AM
One of the pro Dommes [...] is very interested in **********. She puts little movies together featuring balls ********** with Burdizzos etc. If anyone was interested please say so...If she will ever be interested in penectomy-movies, she can make contact. Else, sorry, ball-********** is not my fetish ;).

:)

srzl
04-24-2009, 08:28 AM
I think I'd like to see the penis go...maybe with scissors while it's hard. Or bite it off. :D
I would love to hav my penis cut off just before i cum when im haard ow when im totally limp... if it would grow back. Has anyone got any prematur ejaculation videos? I think gorgeous girls taking a load on there face is hot, but would be ionteresting to see some limp cock cum shots. Some of the best orfasms i had was as a teenager while i was asleep dreaming. I cum without an errection and it felt amazing. im always rock hard so cant do it intentially.

yooser
04-26-2009, 10:18 PM
One of the pro Dommes who attend my ballbusting parties is very interested in **********. She puts little movies together featuring balls ********** with Burdizzos etc. If anyone was interested please say so because not only will they get to appear in a starring role but she will pay you too. Hows that for a deal.

interested and in uk...

gabozu
05-17-2009, 01:36 AM
Penectomy first, made slowly with a little knive, while it's hard and starting from urethra side, just at the base, were penis skin becomes ballsack skin. Then five minutes of enjoying blood fountain, then she can destroy the testicles the way she wants...

LILDICK
10-25-2009, 08:30 PM
i want both . a woman can use anything she wants to do it. a knife her teeth even her fingernails if thats her choice

pavel_the_dark
10-31-2009, 08:19 AM
If she will ever be interested in penectomy-movies, she can make contact. Else, sorry, ball-********** is not my fetish ;).

:)

That makes 2 would would be keen to find out if she likes penectomy, or even just a bit of penis torturing. I always wonder what it would feel like to have my cock turned into a pincushion.

Blersheta
11-13-2009, 07:05 AM
first id love the woman to get my dick hard then break it then she can start working on my balls I dont care what kick punch knee stomp do it all till they just pop and give way then cut off my broken dick and just leave me there with no dick and poped useless balls

fictionwriter
11-14-2009, 10:09 AM
Which one would you choose? what sharp tool would you use? who would you prefer to have do it for you?:)

I guess my fantasy would be of a judicial nature. I would be brought before an all Femdom jury which would decide my punishment. The choices would be:

(a) chemical **********

(b) surgical **********

(c) penectomy

(d) prison sentence

(e) public pillory

(f) other forms of public humiliation

(g) any combination of penalties or other punishments at the whims of the members of the Female jury.

So my answer would be let the all "Female jury" decide which punishment. My fantasy is this would be a punishment. And members of the "Female jury" would carry it out.

nightowltrekor
11-16-2009, 09:00 AM
I would like to be kidnapped by Arab women terrorists while vacationing in Morocco or Tunisia. They would take me out into the desert to a village where there wern't any other people except arab women and put me on trial for crimes against the females of the world. Then, after a short trial, the women would find me guilty. They would make me strip stark naked and jack off but then, as i was nearing climax they would yank my hands behind my back and tie me up. We have decided to sentence you to amputation of your dick, which will be carried out immediately. Then they would tease and play with my dick, laughing and holding a shiny straight razor up to the swollen head should we remove the head or... perhaps every inch of this gross lump of flesh? one of the English speaking women would ask me. I would be kinda scared, but shivering with excitement as the woman moved the razor down close to my balls, i... yes i think all... hahahahaha! It would seem to take hours as she began cutting, slowly until finally she held my bloody dick in her hand, the cheering and laughing of the women deafening.

AmberTrans
11-16-2009, 04:07 PM
Both would be awesome. Dick with teeth or a knife, balls with knife or by crushing. One of my big fantasies is having a woman order me to place my hard cock on a cutting board, then cut it off inch by inch like she's slicing a sausage. Then maybe tug my ballsack up and just slice it clean off.

bookoo
11-16-2009, 09:31 PM
I am sure there are and have been Female Arab Terrorists that enjoy emasculating their enemy. There is something erotic about having women soldiers torturing their enemy as the men watch I am sure with bulging hardons. I do know during the Vietnam War there was no shortage of female Viet Cong and NVA that did enjoy cutting off cocks and balls from their bound and begging captives. War is hell especially if you are on the wrong end of the blade of a knife or razor held by a sadistic woman.

ammuk66
01-09-2010, 10:47 AM

Hi, I would love to star in such a film, I have been looking for a female o ******** me for years, please let me know so we can see if this could work out.
Andy

~Jin~
01-16-2010, 01:45 PM
By ********** do you mean just the balls? If so, then **********. Not by a sharp instrument though. Just squeezed and punched till they popped. Cant think of a particular woman. Preferably more than one female, all of them have to be smokin' hot, and enjoy doing it.

'Bout the same here but I'm into squeezing and stomping. =)

nightowltrekor
01-24-2010, 07:13 AM
Hi, I would love to star in such a film, I have been looking for a female o ******** me for years, please let me know so we can see if this could work out.
Andy

Yeah, say for instance you are on a plane that is hijacked by female terrorists. they have the plane land maybe in Libya and tie you to a pole. they strip you naked and all the arab women in the village are laughing and hollering for the honey holding the dagger to cut your pecker off. She approaches you while another woman points a camcorder at the scene. the beauty slowly amputates your erect dong as the other woman films it! You are a star.

elefante37
01-25-2010, 11:51 AM
For me, absolutely penectomy!
There is something terribly erotic in the idea of being deprived of the instrument of sex, pleasure and penetration, but keeping an intact sex drive.
Obviously, the cut should be performed by a woman or more women. Qhich instrument? I like several... guillotine, sharp old-fashioned razor, paper cutter....
What about designing a tool for this purpose?

nuts4her
01-25-2010, 03:25 PM
first id love the woman to get my dick hard then break it then she can start working on my balls I dont care what kick punch knee stomp do it all till they just pop and give way then cut off my broken dick and just leave me there with no dick and poped useless balls

Having your hard dick broken by your mistress is about the next best thing you can experience short of her cutting it off - which could be too messy.

nuts4her
01-25-2010, 03:28 PM

Having your hard dick broken by your mistress is about the next best thing you can experience, short of her cutting it off - which could be too messy.

Bound in a standing spread eagle in her basement dungeon for masterbating with her dick without permission for the last time - she's warned you but you always confess to playing with it for the thrill of the torture she'll administer!

You feel her reach through your legs from behind to grab your hard dick. She strokes it a few times to make shure its nice and hard as she pulls it downward. As She adjusts her grip and pulls a little further causing a little pain she tells you to remember how good this hard-on feels cuz its your last one. You've heard this before, but this time is different. Not giving you a chance to protest and plead as she's done in the past, eventually letting you keep your hard-ons.. with a swift sharp movement of her arm she yanks it backwards and up causing sharp cutting pain at the base of your hard cock, simultainiously a sickening muffled 'POP' as your instantly limp penis slips from her grasp and a rush of heat fills your lions. The head of your cock pulls up tight against your pelvis and what is left of the internal struckture of your penis fills the area behind it. Your scrotum fills with the blood that was engorging your dick just a moment before making it swell like a water balloon. She grasps the head of your penis with her thumb and finger and pulls it out away from you, studying it and giggling while she does. You sense the insides of your penis following it back into the sheath of skin it used to occupy. As she releases the head it recoils again, this time the penis takes a ball shape like the scrotum below it. Cum oozes from your deformed penis as a wave of heat comes over you with the realization you just let your mistress ruin your dick! ~n4h