PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Kinkysub
03-26-2009, 06:03 PM
I just registered and wanted to introduce myself, I am a 60 year old disabled male, submissive, who has many fetishes and kinks. I am, devorced, my first wife I was married to for 17 years, before we broke up and she passed away just a couple years ago. My second marriage lasted 10 years but we are now divorced, yet remain friends and live in the same apartment building. They would occasionally indulge my kinky fantasies, and role play with me. My first wife was really not interested at all, but would once in a while would do a scene with me. My second wife who I was married to fosr 10 years, was more adventuress and was more willing and interested in role play with me, but alas that marriage did not work out either, although we remain friends and live in the same apartment complex, but no longer have any sexual contact.

When I was young I always considered myself to be a switch, enjoying both being a top and bottom, however as I got older I realized I was primarily a sub, and am only interested from that perspective now.

I enjoy femdom, mild cbt, spanking, bondage, CFNM, ****** crossdressing and feminization, and diapers. Due to my disability, I need to use diapers, so enjoy including them in my play also, it adds to my humiliation to have a woman change me and tease me about it. I also like to be force to wear panties and nylons. I enjoy ageplay, usually pretending I am younger, like a adolescent or teenager, being dominated by others my age or adults, maybe a caregiver, or siblings.

I also like medical themes, and workplace themes for instance pretending I am a young man who gets a job at a company that publishes a femdom magazine. I am the only male and the women are dominate, since I need the money they convince me to do photo shoots for their kinky magazine, and get me to pose in women's clothes, and keep getting me to let them take more daring photos, till them eventually get me nude and take pics of the co-workers spanking me, paddling my cock, squeezing my balls etc, which eventually leads to me becoming their male slave around the office, with face sitting etc. Sometimes I pretend it is a company that deals with adult baby subject matter and they get me to pose in diapers and take pictures of my co-workers changing me, spanking me etc and I become their adult-baby diaper slave.

Other times I like to pretend I am a young boy sub, and either my sisters or cousins and aunt, or neighbors find out from my computer about my interest and decide to make me their sex slave, etc. I have many other fantasies I enjoy, but this gives you some idea.

I hope to be able to view the images on this site soon, so I can enjoy them and keep those I like, but I guess I need to make more posts before I can do that.