PDA

View Full Version : Super fast ********** (video)

snakeskin
03-30-2009, 01:01 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTuknA5Mosc

Mustangguy
03-30-2009, 07:38 AM
No one wants to see an old man cut the balls off a piglet...If there were women in the vid it would be better.

snakeskin
03-30-2009, 08:58 AM
No one wants to see an old man cut the balls off a piglet...If there were women in the vid it would be better.

That is a very contradictory statement; in that the word better implies an improvement over the already "acceptably good" qualities of a previous state.

So your using it in that sentence would indicate that you must have visually assessed the character of the content before posting here in order to make a reasonable proposition towards an effective amelioration.

That brings us to the conclusion that you actually watched the full video yourself, hence your analytically criticism-ic recommendation and thus basically contradict your notion that "no one wants to see it" by the fact that even you yourself saw it despite having the necessary technological means at your disposal no to, should your choice have been such, PLUS you don't speak for everyone.

In other words. Stop whining. You sound like the piglet in the video.

me2L
03-30-2009, 11:44 AM
no he's right.

this has no business here.

d14736251d
03-30-2009, 11:46 AM
I'm not gonna piss on anybody's parade, but I'm not into animals or dudes. It's cool if you are, but it's not my thing.

mick_sl8ter
03-30-2009, 12:16 PM
I totally agree with you.
So here you go:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrZU01pPloE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXER61BkpAE
And I wonder where the rest of this video is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SXA66t4AD8

mick_sl8ter
03-30-2009, 12:20 PM
I'm not gonna piss on anybody's parade, but I'm not into animals or dudes. It's cool if you are, but it's not my thing.
I apologize for my country. There are a lot of gay people living in the Netherlands. The seem on a mission to spread gay shit around the world/internet.

Bremuse0
03-30-2009, 02:21 PM
That is a very contradictory statement; in that the word better implies an improvement over the already "acceptably good" qualities of a previous state.

So your using it in that sentence would indicate that you must have visually assessed the character of the content before posting here in order to make a reasonable proposition towards an effective amelioration.

That brings us to the conclusion that you actually watched the full video yourself, hence your analytically criticism-ic recommendation and thus basically contradict your notion that "no one wants to see it" by the fact that even you yourself saw it despite having the necessary technological means at your disposal no to, should your choice have been such, PLUS you don't speak for everyone.

You know you sound like a dumbass with a thesaurus don't you? :rolleyes:

snakeskin
03-30-2009, 04:32 PM
I apologize for my country. There are a lot of gay people living in the Netherlands. The seem on a mission to spread gay shit around the world/internet.

Here is another guy who thinks he represents whole nations and people.

What has a ********** got in common with homosexuality anyway?

Pointless.

snakeskin
03-30-2009, 04:39 PM
You know you sound like a dumbass with a thesaurus don't you? :rolleyes:

I can assure you a dumbass wouldn't know what a thesaurus is, luckily you've demonstrated they can at least use it in a sentence successfully.

Pupuce
03-30-2009, 05:21 PM
This isn't a board about **********. It's one about female to male ballbusting. Straight ********** is already kind of off subjectf. Male ********** is totally. You're wrong, get over it.

snakeskin
03-30-2009, 05:28 PM
I personally think the video is very educational and shows what many here talk about on a daily basis, but have no credible concept of sometimes, neither technologically nor methodologically.

If you don't like it, don't watch it, you don't have to be a rocket scientist to put two and two together to figure out that's all you have to do.
It's as simple as that. This is an 18+ site for adults and this wouldn't be the first time a thread has been started about ********** (the point of the video) - although that would elude you if you're too overwhelmed by the fact that its an animal or that a male is performing it.

I sense a little xenophobia.

You need to look around. Mr. Netherlands over there is a regular poster in them, quite a few of his videos containing "males" participating in the performing of castrations on other "males". Feeling a little hypocritic now are we?

If i wanted to spotlight any sort of homosexual or zoophilic notion towards this video i would have done that in the thread title, which isn't the case.

I'm sure there are many others who've found it a "revealing" experience to be able to see how its done, certainly wouldn't be the first time.
Grow some balls the lot of you and stop watching videos then posting negative comments, nobody makes you watch them but yourself.

To Pupuce:
1. ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods etc.) (http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1932) Replies: 3,798 Views: 1,772,082 /This is the second largest thread in the forum/
2. Cowgirls Performing ********** (http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3640) Replies: 540 Views: 205,583
3. Penectomy enthusiasts (http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4901) Replies: 125 Views: 40,916
4. How many like the fantasy of their bits being eaten? (http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5047) Replies: 74 Views: 13,132

Those are just some of the several threads on here and they happen to be some of the biggest threads on the forum.
There are others that have to do with human ********** humans, humans ********** animals, animals ********** humans etc.

Looks like you're the one that better start "getting over it", cuz i just shot you down right off your high horse ;)

Bremuse0
03-30-2009, 06:37 PM
I can assure you a dumbass wouldn't know what a thesaurus is, luckily you've demonstrated they can at least use it in a sentence successfully.

Sure a dumbass would. A dumbass would also think using large words unnecessarily makes them appear intelligent on a female domination forum. But I guarantee everyone that actually stomached reading that post rolled their eyes. :Baahaha:

snakeskin
03-30-2009, 07:09 PM
Sure a dumbass would. A dumbass would also think using large words unnecessarily makes them appear intelligent on a female domination forum. But I guarantee everyone that actually stomached reading that post rolled their eyes. :Baahaha:

If i were a dumbass i wouldn't be using what you refer to as "big words" and if you weren't one you wouldn't be calling basic vocabulary that either.

I don't differentiate necessarily being intelligent from unnecessarily being intelligent. You either are or you are not, obviously you pertain to the sentiment that one must simulate a level of literal skill only when it is considered a necessity. I rather prefer to think that it is normal.

If the people you communicate with maintain a level of speech, that such simplicity would beacon you to address my manner of writing as if it were a laughing matter, perhaps it's about time you moved up a level yourself, rather than ridicule me for being an effective writer, whom has so far successfully defended all his points on all fronts.

Perhaps if you were a little more open towards creative expression you wouldn't have to resort to name calling and insults during a civilized debate.

frostbyte252252
03-30-2009, 07:31 PM
Snakeskin is a fucking troll. Don't feed it.

snakeskin
03-30-2009, 07:40 PM
Snakeskin is a fucking troll. Don't feed it.

An internet troll is someone who visits a foreign thread and posts off topic and disruptive messages with the aim of emotionally provoking people.
-----------------

This is my thread so you cannot define me as a troll, the people who are the trolls are those that are provoking me, name calling and changing the topic.

You need to get your facts right.
When i stop being insulted, i will stop defending myself and the trolls who are replying "to me" will stop posting, it is as simple as that.

I have no intention of being publicly called a dumbass and agreeing with it, and instead of calling me a troll, which isn't even appropriate you should be commending me on standing up for myself, because that is what a person with self respect does.

frostbyte252252
03-30-2009, 07:45 PM
An internet troll is someone who visits a foreign thread and posts off topic and disruptive messages with the aim of emotionally provoking people.
-----------------

This is my thread so you cannot define me as a troll, the people who are the trolls are those that are provoking me, name calling and changing the topic.

When i stop being insulted, i will stop defending myself and the trolls who are replying "to me" will stop posting, it is as simple as that.

I have no intention of being publicly called a dumbass and agreeing with it, and instead of calling me a troll, which isn't even appropriate you should be commending me on standing up for myself.

Or it could just be a member of a forum that constantly makes inflammatory posts to get a rise out of people or because they are an idiot. Bitch.

snakeskin
03-30-2009, 07:47 PM
Or it could just be a member of a forum that constantly makes inflammatory posts to get a rise out of people or because they are an idiot. Bitch.

But that it is not!

Show me inflammatory posts with the aim of getting a rise out of someone, that i initiated in an environment that was previously neutral to debate; this thread or any.

Support your accusations or don't make them.

"Idiot", "Bitch". You are sounding like the troll now, vulgar and uncivilized. I would say that is inflammatory...

Bremuse0
03-30-2009, 07:47 PM
rather than ridicule me for being an effective writer,

:Baahaha: :Baahaha: :Baahaha: :Baahaha: :Baahaha: :Baahaha:

Someone is delusional.

snakeskin
03-30-2009, 07:52 PM
:Baahaha: :Baahaha: :Baahaha: :Baahaha: :Baahaha: :Baahaha:

Someone is delusional.

If that were the case, i would have been mauled by now, yet i defend all my points flawlessly and have not initiated an attack on anyone here, but have rather been victimized every time, but yes, let your justice be veered by the influence of the bandwagon of attackers than the fact that i am not initiating offensive behavior towards anyone and have maintained a civilized tone throughout this debate.

It's a prime example of bully mentality.

frostbyte252252
03-30-2009, 07:57 PM
It seems you have made only enemies on this board. Maybe you better leave.

snakeskin
03-30-2009, 08:01 PM
It seems you have made only enemies on this board. Maybe you better leave.

Funny how you never really address anything in particular in a debate, but rather just randomly throw one disconnected attack after another with no follow up.

That's because you really have nothing to accuse me of, but your self formed irritation and stew, evidently a product of low tolerance and lack of restraint, which you made clear by your immediate use of derogatory words such as calling me an "idiot" and a "bitch".

Last time i checked, being hated on wasn't a crime.

There is quite a few users on here, i'll take my chances with the possibility that more people acknowledge i am being victimized rather than support the unnecessarily exhibited aggressive attitude that those of you posting so far have shown and give into a pack of insulting forum bullies.

So thank you, but no thank you. :)

Bremuse0
03-30-2009, 08:11 PM
If that were the case, i would have been mauled by now, yet i defend all my points flawlessly and have not initiated an attack on anyone here, but have rather been victimized every time, but yes, let your justice be veered by the influence of the bandwagon of attackers than the fact that i am not initiating offensive behavior towards anyone and have maintained a civilized tone throughout this debate.

It's a prime example of bully mentality.

It sounds like you don't know what the definition of delusional is. Here I will help:

1: the act of deluding : the state of being deluded2 a: something that is falsely or delusively believed or propagated b: a persistent false psychotic belief regarding the self or persons or objects outside the self that is maintained despite indisputable evidence to the contrary ; also : the abnormal state marked by such beliefs.

Read -> Comprehend -> Post

Also, when everyone else thinks you are a fucking idiot perhaps you should take it as a clue? Notice how noone has defended you or said anything close to agreeing with anything you are saying? That is usually a big hint you are a fucking dumbass. :)

snakeskin
03-30-2009, 08:25 PM
It sounds like you don't know what the definition of delusional is. Here I will help:

1: the act of deluding : the state of being deluded2 a: something that is falsely or delusively believed or propagated b: a persistent false psychotic belief regarding the self or persons or objects outside the self that is maintained despite indisputable evidence to the contrary ; also : the abnormal state marked by such beliefs.

Read -> Comprehend -> Post

Also, when everyone else thinks you are a fucking idiot perhaps you should take it as a clue? Notice how noone has defended you or said anything close to agreeing with anything you are saying? That is usually a big hint you are a fucking dumbass. :)

Au contraire. My point there is stable.

I will explain how.
"If that were the case, i would have been mauled by now"

That is to say. If i were in fact "delusional", i would have a false sense of my abilities, in which case i would not be able to defend myself or reply appropriately to the attacks being made upon me, when in fact i would assume i was putting up a good fight. Similarly to how an intoxicated person may become delusional about their abilities, taking a swing at an opponent thinking his is faster, where in fact much slower.

So as you can see, your posting the definition of the word was unnecessary as its clear through my afore-posted that i'm quite aware of the meaning of the word. That actually means, you didn't comprehend that i understood what it means when i replied to you. Maybe that's why you really looked the definition up, maybe not

No i have not noticed how nobody has defended me and honestly i don't see why anyone would, since i'm handling all of you without any problem.
If i had to rely on other peoples opinions to establish a sense of self, i would be just like those of you attacking me, a pack of bullies picking on a single person, who hasn't done anything wrong.

Id rather not have people who swear, abuse and pick on others for the laugh of it when they are apparently the victim, decide who i am.
Appreciated, but no thanks.

If anyone has anything to accuse me of that is substantiated, that is fine, but you're doing no good with all the swearing and failed attacks and just dragging this on pointlessly.

All you guys are doing are calling me a "dumbass", an "idiot" a "bitch" - yet by the definition of those words you have yet to correlate such behavior or attitude towards anything i have said or anyway i have acted.

All of you guys posting here against me for whatever your personal reasons are, have a big bark, but no bite.

Bremuse0
03-30-2009, 08:38 PM
Au contraire. My point there is stable.

I will explain how.
"If that were the case, i would have been mauled by now"

That is to say. If i were in fact "delusional", i would have a false sense of my abilities, in which case i would not be able to defend myself or reply appropriately to the attacks being made upon me, when in fact i would assume i was putting up a good fight. Similarly to how an intoxicated person may become delusional about their abilities.

So as you can see, your posting the definition of the word was unnecessary as its clear through my afore-posted that i'm quite aware of the meaning of the word. That means, you didn't understand that i understood what it means when i replied to you. Maybe that's why you really looked the definition up, maybe not

No i have not noticed how nobody has defended me and honestly i don't see why anyone would, since i'm handling all of you without any problem.
If i had to rely on other peoples opinions to establish a sense of self, i would be just like those of you attacking me, a pack of bullies picking on a single person, who hasn't done anything wrong.

Id rather not have people who swear, abuse and pick on others for the laugh of it when they are apparently the victim, decide who i am.
Appreciated, but no thanks.

If anyone has anything to accuse me of that is substantiated, that is fine, but you're doing no good with all the swearing and failed attacks and just dragging this on pointlessly.

All you guys are doing are calling me a "dumbass", an "idiot" a "bitch" - yet by the definition of those words you have yet to correlate such behavior or attitude towards anything i have said or anyway i have acted.

All of you guys posting here against me for whatever your personal reasons are, have a big bark, but no bite.

Too long; didn't read.

But usually when everyone is against you the problem is with you. Just give some thought to the fact that you just might in fact be a moron.

snakeskin
03-30-2009, 08:46 PM
Too long; didn't read.

But usually when everyone is against you the problem is with you. Just give some thought to the fact that you just might in fact be a moron.

It couldn't matter less whether you read it, because it really doesn't matter what you think since i have no respect for you right now. The important thing is it's there as evidence of your inability to engage in a debate in a civilized manner.

All you do is name call, but you still can't accuse me of anything.:)

I have had more intelligent conversation with toddlers, i do not mean that as an insult, it's a fact.
If you really have anything to accuse me of, provide evidence that i have done something wrong or simply stop typing off-topic and trolling.

Bremuse0
03-30-2009, 08:57 PM
It couldn't matter less whether you read it, because it really doesn't matter what you think since i have no respect for you right now. The important thing is it's there as evidence of your inability to engage in a debate in a civilized manner.

All you do is name call, but you still can't accuse me of anything.:)

I have had more intelligent conversation with toddlers, i do not mean that as an insult, it's a fact.
If you really have anything to accuse me of, provide evidence that i have done something wrong or simply stop typing off-topic and trolling.

I think I hit a nerve :D :D :D :D :D

snakeskin
03-30-2009, 09:03 PM
I think I hit a nerve :D :D :D :D :D

The only thing u hit is a dead end with the question i posted so now you're diverting the conversation again, let me reiterate:

Do you have anything to accuse me of and show evidence - or do you admit that you are just a bully and a troll?

One thing is clear. I have answered every one of your replies and addressed every post, you have yet to do that accordingly, because you can't - you just change the topic, because you have nothing to say and just throw around randomly unsubstantiated insults, with no backing.

Bremuse0
03-30-2009, 09:08 PM
The only thing u hit is a dead end with the question i posted so now you're diverting the conversation again, let me reiterate:

Do you have anything to accuse me of and show evidence - or do you admit that you are just a bully and a troll?

One thing is clear. I have answered every one of your replies and addressed every post, you have yet to do that accordingly, because you can't - you just change the topic, because you have nothing to say and just throw around randomly unsubstantiated insults, with no backing.

:letsplay :letsplay :letsplay

snakeskin
03-30-2009, 09:09 PM
:letsplay :letsplay :letsplay

That's what i thought.

Bremuse0
03-30-2009, 10:34 PM
That's what i thought.

Really? You thought I would type 3 'lets play' emotes?

You must be psychic!

Psychic or just continuing the display of your poor grasp of the English language.

frostbyte252252
03-31-2009, 04:45 PM
She really is ridiculous. I know people like her. They think they are clever but everyone else can tell they are not.

By the way it does NOT matter how well you think you defended your post. No one agrees with you and you are just annoying people. Go away, troll.

snakeskin
03-31-2009, 05:31 PM
Really? You thought I would type 3 'lets play' emotes?

You must be psychic!

Psychic or just continuing the display of your poor grasp of the English language.

The reason i was able to predict you would be yet again unable to answer my question was because you failed to do so several times before, deviating from the topic and reverting to disconnected insults over again.

You don't have to be a scientist to know that if you've failed at something several times, you will likely fail again. It's called probability and statistics and any person with a normally functioning memory can make a recollection of past events in order to make an intelligent guess as to what may happen in the near future. It is a normal human evolutionary trait.

If you have used your own mental capacity to process information and piece together past events as a base for which you've analyzed my reply to determine through comparison that my ability is Psychic in nature, then i am very sorry to hear that is the case for you.

So it's not the former neither is it the latter, because it seems it's you who obviously doesn't grasp things.

So yet again to the both of you:

snakeskin
03-31-2009, 05:41 PM
-----------------

I have no intention of being publicly called a dumbass and agreeing with it, and instead of calling me a troll, which isn't even appropriate you should be commending me on standing up for myself, because that is what a person with self respect does.

to frostbyte: because you seem to have forgotten i've posted the above so you can remind yourself of the previous conversation we had.

You are visiting my thread and insulting me, you are the troll here, try and remember that. Just because several posts have past, doesn't mean what has been said hasn't been said.

Perhaps both of you should try and understand that and read through everything again to see how i've continuously mopped the floor with both of you.

Every time you've thrown something at me i have crushed you both.
I will continue to do so, because you genuinely have nothing against me but your hate and hate is way too easy to subdue.

from frostbyte: "By the way it does NOT matter how well you think you defended your post. No one agrees with you and you are just annoying people. Go away, troll."

You are right it does not matter. The truth needs no support nor defense, it is what it is. And my replies to you are all that truly matters if one would need to analyze the facts to establish which of us is being victimized and who the aggressors are. Thank you for making that clearer.

If i am annoying anyone it is because they have come on here and tried to confront me out of their of personal reasons, but have failed and continue to do so. I can understand clearly the nature of their/your frustration and i would be equally frustrated if one person were carelessly handling attacks from several offenders, no matter how hard they tried.

PS: frostbyte252252 you have yet to reply to posts 18 and 22 of this thread. If you want to have a debate with me then answer my questions the same way i do yours. I am flattered, but this is not an interview.

My question to both of you yet again is:

If i've done something wrong or initiated any offensive behavior towards any of you, unprovoked let it be known and show evidence of that.

You are the ones that began with the insults and name calling, so if you don't have anything to legitimately accuse me of you both need to keep your mouths closed.

This is my thread. I AM already here. YOU are visiting. It is you who needs to leave : )
You are the intruder and troll.

frostbyte252252
03-31-2009, 06:21 PM
Alright you wanna know what you did wrong? You posted an animal getting nutted by a man on a femaledom forum. Then when a member said no one here wants to see that you were a smartass who posted this:

That is how it started. This is a fetish forum. A SPECIFIC fetish forum and you posted something that was not part of the fetish then you get defensive and annoying when someone called you out on it. Now get the fuck out of these forums. YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE.

snakeskin
03-31-2009, 06:26 PM
Alright you wanna know what you did wrong? You posted an animal getting nutted by a man on a femaledom forum. Then when a member said no one here wants to see that you were a smartass who posted this:

That is how it started. This is a fetish forum. A SPECIFIC fetish forum and you posted something that was not part of the fetish then you get defensive and annoying when someone called you out on it. Now get the fuck out of these forums. YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE.

The biggest thread on this forum is about **********, the second biggest about animal ********** and quite a few of the videos have men helping perform the **********. And as i mentioned before my intention was not to spotlight a same sex **********, but merely a **********. THAT is within the bounds of this forum, so you have nothing to accuse me of. You are not well informed.

You may read my detailed reply to that here:

I personally think the video is very educational and shows what many here talk about on a daily basis, but have no credible concept of sometimes, neither technologically nor methodologically.

If you don't like it, don't watch it, you don't have to be a rocket scientist to put two and two together to figure out that's all you have to do.
It's as simple as that. This is an 18+ site for adults and this wouldn't be the first time a thread has been started about ********** (the point of the video) - although that would elude you if you're too overwhelmed by the fact that its an animal or that a male is performing it.

You need to look around. Mr. Netherlands over there is a regular poster in them, quite a few of his videos containing "males" participating in the performing of castrations on other "males". Feeling a little hypocritic now are we?

If i wanted to spotlight any sort of homosexual or zoophilic notion towards this video i would have done that in the thread title, which isn't the case.

I'm sure there are many others who've found it a "revealing" experience to be able to see how its done, certainly wouldn't be the first time.
Grow some balls the lot of you and stop watching videos then posting negative comments, nobody makes you watch them but yourself.

To Pupuce:
1. ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods etc.) (http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1932) Replies: 3,798 Views: 1,772,082 /This is the second largest thread in the forum/
2. Cowgirls Performing ********** (http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3640) Replies: 540 Views: 205,583
3. Penectomy enthusiasts (http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4901) Replies: 125 Views: 40,916
4. How many like the fantasy of their bits being eaten? (http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5047) Replies: 74 Views: 13,132

Those are just some of the several threads on here and they happen to be some of the biggest threads on the forum.
There are others that have to do with human ********** humans, humans ********** animals, animals ********** humans etc.

Looks like you're the one that better start "getting over it", cuz i just shot you down right off your high horse ;)

You are back to square 0, there is no point renewing topics that have already been covered.
So like i said. If you don't have anything to accuse me of it shows you are merely continuing your offensive behavior out of the frustration of your failure to do so.

frostbyte252252
03-31-2009, 06:35 PM
Nope. You are wrong and you are spending way too much time on this forum arguing. It's laughable really. Go jerk off or something maybe that will make you more likable.

Go away troll.

snakeskin
03-31-2009, 06:39 PM
Nope. You are wrong and you are spending way too much time on this forum arguing. It's laughable really. Go jerk off or something maybe that will make you more likable.

Go away troll.

If i am wrong then explain how i am wrong, don't just say so without any substantiated evidence.

LOL - I am spending just as much time defending myself as you are attacking me unprovoked, so by that rationale you are just as laughable if not more since you are initiating the offensive behavior.

"Go jerk off or something maybe that will make you more likable. "
Your last sentence makes no point.

Yet again. YOU are visiting my thread and insulting ME. YOU are by definition the troll.
You're really having a hard time understanding that and i already explained it several times.

I am not surprised you still don't understand you are fighting a lost battle

frostbyte252252
03-31-2009, 06:44 PM
Heh I don't think it's a lost battle. Or a battle at all. It's you making an ass of yourself and all of us loling at you.

snakeskin
03-31-2009, 06:50 PM
If that were the case i'd rather be an ass that can hold off several abusers at once and defend all his points from simultaneously multiple attacks than an ass that can't prove even one of his points to be true without getting his reply contradicted, directly disproved or name calling.

Now let me actually take things back to what was being discussed, as you seem to have the convenient habit of changing the topic when you can't answer a question.

So once again: If i am wrong then explain how i am wrong, don't just say so without any substantiated evidence.

Bremuse0
03-31-2009, 07:53 PM
If i am wrong then explain how i am wrong, don't just say so without any substantiated evidence.

frostbyte did say how you were wrong. With substantiated evidence!

LOL - I am spending just as much time defending myself as you are attacking me unprovoked, so by that rationale you are just as laughable if not more since you are initiating the offensive behavior.

It seems you are spending way more time defending yourself. :)

"Go jerk off or something maybe that will make you more likable. "
Your last sentence makes no point.

The point is that noone here likes you. Once again your poor grasp of English is hindering your ability to see how much of a dumbass you are. It is probably a defense trait you picked up after years of being bullied as a kid. I know your type, the annoying kid in gradeschool that THINKS you are clever and smarter than everyone else. But in reality everyone else just thinks you are annoying and a dumbass and hopes you get hit by a bus. :)

Yet again. YOU are visiting my thread and insulting ME. YOU are by definition the troll.
You're really having a hard time understanding that and i already explained it several times.

This is a public forum. The thread doesn't "belong" to you and people are free to post criticism about your pig fucking quasi-beastiality bullshit. sicko.

I am not surprised you still don't understand you are fighting a lost battle

Noone agrees with you. Noone has defended you. So far it has been you vs. the forum. Maybe you should just accept the fact that you are a dumbass and lost this battle. I know it might be a blow to your ego but suck it up and realize that most people don't have respect for quasi-homo/beastiality videos posted way off topic on a femaledom forum. So people here are going to treat you like what you are. A sick sack of shit. Now go away and jerk off to some baby seals getting clubbed or something. :asleep

snakeskin
03-31-2009, 08:49 PM
frostbyte did say how you were wrong. With substantiated evidence!

Evidence without it's appropriate vindication is not evidence, especially if the accused provides counter-dismissive argumentation to which the accuser can't respond to with further logical alligation.

If you accuse someone of murder and provide a kitchen knife as evidence to a homicide that took place with a firearm, the evidence is nullified.

It seems you are spending way more time defending yourself.

I'll spend as much time as i deem fit to stand my ground.

The point is that noone here likes you. Once again your poor grasp of English is hindering your ability to see how much of a dumbass you are. It is probably a defense trait you picked up after years of being bullied as a kid. I know your type, the annoying kid in gradeschool that THINKS you are clever and smarter than everyone else. But in reality everyone else just thinks you are annoying and a dumbass and hopes you get hit by a bus.

lol - That is amusing. Please don't stop.

This is a public forum. The thread doesn't "belong" to you and people are free to post criticism about your pig fucking quasi-beastiality bullshit. sicko.

Yes it does. There is a hierarchial order present. Between myself and the administrator the thread does not belong to me, but between myself and other members, this thread is mine because i started it. Would you refer to it as your thread? - No, because you didn't initiate it.

You can criticize all you want. When have i ever disputed that?

"pig fucking quasi-beastiality bullshit. sicko." - You basically just called everyone in one of the largest threads on the forum a sicko.

Thread: http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3640

Your arrogance has no boundaries.

Noone agrees with you. Noone has defended you. So far it has been you vs. the forum. Maybe you should just accept the fact that you are a dumbass and lost this battle. I know it might be a blow to your ego but suck it up and realize that most people don't have respect for quasi-homo/beastiality videos posted way off topic on a femaledom forum. So people here are going to treat you like what you are. A sick sack of shit. Now go away and jerk off to some baby seals getting clubbed or something.

I've already replied to these same statements. You need to keep track Bremuse0

Noone agrees with you: "There is quite a few users on here, i'll take my chances with the possibility that more people acknowledge i am being victimized rather than support the unnecessarily exhibited aggressive attitude that those of you posting so far have shown and give into a pack of insulting forum bullies."

Noone has defended you: "No i have not noticed how nobody has defended me and honestly i don't see why anyone would, since i'm handling all of you without any problem." - There is no point defending someone who doesn't require to be defended.

Maybe you should just accept the fact that you are a dumbass and lost this battle: All you do is just name call, "dumbass", "idiot", "bitch", "moron", "sicko" etc. You debate like someone who has no experience in civilized conversation whatsoever.

What battle have i lost, when you have yet to prove anything.

This cyclic throw forth and back has gone way beyond the point of your trying to accuse me of anything, because that is not possible. You are simply dragging this on because i've made it clear that there is nothing you can do about it and name calling me and insulting me won't help you either.

There is only one actual subject on here: You accused me of something. I've defended myself. - You are irritated by the fact that you cannot penetrate my defense and result to derogatory comments and offensive insults.

Right now the situation is similar to a boxer throwing a punch, his opponent dodging and knocking him out cold. You're the boxer who dances around in a wobble trying to beat the 10 count, but keeps on failing in every match.

If that's not the case. Then throw another punch at me with the aim of disproving what i've said in strict relation to your accusations.
Don't throw ridiculous comments around and swear, which is all totally unnecessary.

Bremuse0
03-31-2009, 10:05 PM
Evidence without it's appropriate vindication is not evidence, especially if the accused provides counter-dismissive argumentation to which the accuser can't respond to with further logical alligation.

If you accuse someone of murder and provide a kitchen knife as evidence to a homicide that took place with a firearm, the evidence is nullified.

I'll spend as much time as i deem fit to stand my ground.

lol - That is amusing. Please don't stop.

Yes it does. There is a hierarchial order present. Between myself and the administrator the thread does not belong to me, but between myself and other members, this thread is mine because i started it. Would you refer to it as your thread? - No, because you didn't initiate it.

You can criticize all you want. When have i ever disputed that?

"pig fucking quasi-beastiality bullshit. sicko." - You basically just called everyone in one of the largest threads on the forum a sicko.

Thread: http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3640

Your arrogance has no boundaries.

I've already replied to these same statements. You need to keep track Bremuse0

Noone agrees with you: "There is quite a few users on here, i'll take my chances with the possibility that more people acknowledge i am being victimized rather than support the unnecessarily exhibited aggressive attitude that those of you posting so far have shown and give into a pack of insulting forum bullies."

Noone has defended you: "No i have not noticed how nobody has defended me and honestly i don't see why anyone would, since i'm handling all of you without any problem." - There is no point defending someone who doesn't require to be defended.

Maybe you should just accept the fact that you are a dumbass and lost this battle: All you do is just name call, "dumbass", "idiot", "bitch", "moron", "sicko" etc. You debate like someone who has no experience in civilized conversation whatsoever.

What battle have i lost, when you have yet to prove anything.

This cyclic throw forth and back has gone way beyond the point of your trying to accuse me of anything, because that is not possible. You are simply dragging this on because i've made it clear that there is nothing you can do about it and name calling me and insulting me won't help you either.

There is only one actual subject on here: You accused me of something. I've defended myself. - You are irritated by the fact that you cannot penetrate my defense and result to derogatory comments and offensive insults.

Right now the situation is similar to a boxer throwing a punch, his opponent dodging and knocking him out cold. You're the boxer who dances around in a wobble trying to beat the 10 count, but keeps on failing in every match.

If that's not the case. Then throw another punch at me with the aim of disproving what i've said in strict relation to your accusations.
Don't throw ridiculous comments around and swear, which is all totally unnecessary.

Blah blah. Who is going to waste their time reading this shit. I stopped after your retarded kitchen knife analogy. You don't feel the evidence proves you are a retard (big surprise). Me and frostbyte think so and noone is defending you. Just accept the fact noone likes you and everyone thinks you are a dumbass. :)

http://poohgame.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/piglet-1.jpg

Does that picture turn you on? HAHAHAHA :Baahaha: :Baahaha:

frostbyte252252
04-01-2009, 03:59 PM
Bremuse0 is absolutely right on all points. Your sick bestiality animal torture shit has no place here. You were that kid in class. You know which? The one who was fat and was bullied constantly and developed the only defense he could muster; talking and talking and talking about nothing. You think you are smart when you are just being stubborn. You are NOT disproving any accusations but you are just denying them. It is TRUE your video has nothing to do with this forum and should not be here. Because you were bullied so much for being a fat little piglet in school you come to boards posting piglets getting nutted (ironic right?) to piss people off.

By the way

you dont need

a space

after every line of

text you type

to

make your posts seem longer.

-Rorschach

Update: To address your statement that there are animal threads on this forum. Furrys are not animals. They are anthropomorphic animals. Very different. ********** is indeed a part of the forum, not MY part but a valid part. However animals+anything=You need to be sectioned.

snakeskin
04-01-2009, 07:17 PM
Bremuse0 is absolutely right on all points. Your sick bestiality animal torture shit has no place here. You were that kid in class. You know which? The one who was fat and was bullied constantly and developed the only defense he could muster; talking and talking and talking about nothing. You think you are smart when you are just being stubborn. You are NOT disproving any accusations but you are just denying them. It is TRUE your video has nothing to do with this forum and should not be here. Because you were bullied so much for being a fat little piglet in school you come to boards posting piglets getting nutted (ironic right?) to piss people off.

By the way

you dont need

a space

after every line of

text you type

to

make your posts seem longer.

-Rorschach

Update: To address your statement that there are animal threads on this forum. Furrys are not animals. They are anthropomorphic animals. Very different. ********** is indeed a part of the forum, not MY part but a valid part. However animals+anything=You need to be sectioned.

Bremuse0 is absolutely right on all points.

No he is not and i disproved that every time. I will re-post every one of those counters for you to review if you like.

You are NOT disproving any accusations but you are just denying them.

If i was just denying them, i wouldn't have been able to provide evidence against your accusations every single time. You are in denial of the fact that i've argumented every one of your accusations.

It is TRUE your video has nothing to do with this forum and should not be here.

It is an animal ********** video. It does have something to do with this forum. First you say it has nothing to do with the forum, then you go on to say ********** does. The precision of your establishing points is as ambiguous as the awkward variety of your failed attempts to prove anything against me.

To address your statement that there are animal threads on this forum. Furrys are not animals. They are anthropomorphic animals.

I have never mentioned anything about "furrys". I don't know what you're on about : )

However animals+anything=You need to be sectioned.

Sanctioned? lol - for what. Posting about what everyone else does? : )
If anyone needs to be sanctioned by the rules governing this forum you two would be the first to go - because you have been harassing me, and insulting me and abusing me and that in most cases leads to a ban.
And lets not forget you have been doing so repetitively.

But hey. If you wanna sanction people; start with everyone on this thread:
http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3640&page=31

They all love watching and talking about Donkeys, Pigs, Horses and other animals getting their balls cut off : ) - You have a lot of work on your hands, you better get started soon. ;)

I don't see why you have me reiterating the same things over and over again. How many times do i have to show you that animal ********** is very much a topic on this forum ? - Look at the forum threads and stop your pointless bickering.

I don't even need to defend anything anymore lol - all the evidence of animal ********** being a regular topic on the forum is there and its available. You just want to fight me, because you can't win, it's no longer about trying to prove anything regarding my post itself - you just hate me and its amusing how much you suck at it lol

If you don't like videos of animals getting *********, then simply don't visit those threads.

Furthermore you say you're not a fan of **********, yet you clicked on my thread which is titled "Super fast ********** (video)" - lol
Just give up, all your attempts are ridiculous and the evidence is against you.

Do you want me to name all the users who post animal ********** videos, pictures and stories on the forum ? - Are you gonna go after all of them as well? lol - No... no you're not, and why? - Because they don't irritate you like i do, and that's my point made right there:

You're not really arguing with me to prove anything against my violating the established forum norm, you just hate my guts and i couldn't care less lol
Neither of you know me personally, so nothing you say about me matters to me as far as i am concerned : )

All your insulting me and escalating use of derogatory remarks, just piles up more negatives against you, should i choose to make an official complaint to the administrator .
Keep it coming, i'm sure you'll eventually find something to say that makes some sort of sense, apart from insults akin to a 3rd grade bully : )

HungLow
04-01-2009, 09:53 PM
come on guys this is escalating into a cluster fuck or already has... just stop there is no point. if you did not like the video that's okay... but don't say every one here hates someone make love not war we have enough of that in the world

Mustangguy
04-01-2009, 10:02 PM
The name of this forum is FEMALEdom.com....There were no FEMALES seen or mentioned in this video, therefore, IT DOES NOT BELONG. For Christ's sake, DROP IT.

snakeskin
04-02-2009, 03:12 AM
The name of this forum is FEMALEdom.com....There were no FEMALES seen or mentioned in this video, therefore, IT DOES NOT BELONG. For Christ's sake, DROP IT.

Tell that to everyone here: http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3640&page=37

The thread is full of animal castrations performed by both men and women.

If you want to keep on hovering around that point when i've already said that the video was posted with no homosexual or zoophilic inclinations, that is up to you, but don't isolate this solely over me when one of the top 10 of visited threads on the forum is saturated with the exact same content.

If you have a problem with it, take it to that thread and have a war with everyone. You can't blame me for doing what is evidently considered normal in the forum.

If i did something which is out of order i can understand being attacked about it, but not when it is a daily event here and new posts about the subject are made all over the forum without any problem whatsoever.

I've already posted enough evidence of these threads. If you don't believe it search the forum yourself and you will realize videos like that are a normal event.
And if you really want to get picky about it, yes there was a female watching the ********** in the video and she was on screen for a few seconds, but like i said that obviously has nothing to do with the reason why those two fellows are arguing with me. This is way beyond point the truth, which is clearly that animal ********** is a normal topic on this forum.

Bremuse0
04-02-2009, 04:04 PM
Tell that to everyone here: http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3640&page=37

If you want to keep on hovering around that point when i've already said that the video was posted with no homosexual or zoophilic inclinations, that is up to you, but don't isolate this solely over me when one of the top 10 of visited threads on the forum is saturated with the exact same content.

If you have a problem with it, take it to that thread and have a war with everyone. You can't blame me for doing what is evidently considered normal in the forum.

If i did something which is out of order i can understand being attacked about it, but not when it is a daily event here and new posts about the subject are made all over the forum without any problem whatsoever.

I've already posted enough evidence of these threads. If you don't believe it search the forum yourself and you will realize videos like that are a normal event.
And if you really want to get picky about it, yes there was a female watching the ********** in the video and she was on screen for a few seconds, but like i said that obviously has nothing to do with the reason why those two fellows are arguing with me. This is way beyond point the truth, which is clearly that animal ********** is a normal topic on this forum.

FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom

Mustangguy
04-02-2009, 07:35 PM

Done.

snakeskin
04-02-2009, 08:02 PM
Excerpt from thread:
http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showt...t=3640&page=37

"Hey everyone, in order to shut snakeskin up, I'm asking you to please refrain from posting links to videos of men performing castrations. This is a FEMALEdom forum, please, only FEMALES doing castrations, thank you, that is all." (http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3640&page=37)

LOL - i said take it to them and have a WAR with everyone not just me. NOT ask them politely for a cup of tea with two sugars please.

All of you sounded so macho here up till now, but you're too scared to take the real deal to all the people in that thread, so you post there as if you don't really have a problem with any of them, rather just me, all modest... mentioning my name as to defer any sort of aggression towards them as a whole but rather a particular figure. Y'all don't sound so tough when the person/people you wanna beat up on is a larger group than you do you? - You feel much more comfortable being the group and attacking one separate person.

You say "in order to shut me up ?" - What happend to forum this and forum that? I thought it was a community problem - Are you infact admiting that it's just me you want to pick on?

By mentioning my name in your post you are just showing you don't want to confront them. You would rather beat up on one person in an isolated scenario than take it all to the source.

Evidence of that is this theory: IF i posted the video on that thread, none of this would have ever taken place because i would have had their shielding, nobody would haven noticed, but obviously because it's not in there you find the perfect opportunity to attack me and take out all your hate for what they like and do on me. Another prime example of xenophobia inspired bullying.

You're too scared to stand up for what you're defending or you would basically tell everyone in that thread to take their "pig fucking quasi-beastiality bullshit." as your fellow supporters call it and leave the forum. Oh, don't forget the donkeys, and bulls and sheep and horses too etc. : )

And then you go on to say specifically "refrain from posting links to videos of men performing castrations." - But what you don't understand is that, ********** is the topic there, this is a femaledom forum and whenever possible girls should be in the videos, but unless you have a serious case of xenophobia there is no reason to go crazy because there is a man doing it, nobody is interested in concentrating on the man here unless you are homosexual and enjoy that sort of thing, the topic of interest is the ********** itself. - But for some apparent reason you guys prefer to talk about the guy... Whatever floats your boat, or makes your trousers rise.

That is exactly why in that thread as well as girls performing the castrations, there are videos of men, because it's the ********** that is really interesting. I am sorry that many of you feel so sexually insecure about it. Despite how many times i've said that the video was posted as a ********** video and not a homosexual video or zoophilic video, you keep on rotating around the same point.

Tell me. Which part of this statement don't you understand, that you keep on coming back to the "male" point:

"The video is not posted with homosexual inclinations in mind."

Following up after i've made that statement several times with re-approaching the "male" topic only shows you have nothing else to say.

And how come it's so easy for you to just politely ask everyone in that thread who posted videos of a man performing castrations to kindly stop doing so? - Why aren't you giving them a piece of your mind? - Why are you ok with it about them, but it's different with me.

The reason is this. Like i said several times. It's not because you think i'm doing something wrong based on the established forum atmosphere and norm, but simply because you can't shut me up and you hate me for it, because i defend my self with rational reasons.

And, instead of starting with a new topic. If you want to continue this debate then address my post points specifically, not some off topic or totally disconnected issue that has nothing to do with what i've posted just now.

And EVEN if the users in that thread agree and say ok we won't post any more videos of men performing castrations. What would that change here? - Nothing, because i've already said on one of my first posts on page 1 of this thread that the video isn't posted with zoophilic or homosexual motivations and that it is simply a ********** video. A straight forward explanation that any intelligent and civilized person can understand, unless they just want to fight. : )

So basically. You got nothing on me and i would appreciate it if you just let it go. In any other case i will defend myself.
If you choose to continue i kindly ask you that you read the thread because i'm tired of replying to the same things over and over again.

Thank you.

Bremuse0
04-02-2009, 09:17 PM
LOL - i said take it to them and have a WAR with everyone not just me. NOT ask them politely for a cup of tea with two sugars please.

All of you sounded so macho here up till now, but you're too scared to take the real deal to all the people in that thread, so you post there as if you don't really have a problem with any of them, rather just me, all modest... mentioning my name as to defer any sort of aggression towards them as a whole but rather a particular figure. Y'all don't sound so tough when the person/people you wanna beat up on is a larger group than you do you? - You feel much more comfortable being the group and attacking one separate person.

You say "in order to shut me up ?" - What happend to forum this and forum that? I thought it was a community problem - Are you infact admiting that it's just me you want to pick on?

By mentioning my name in your post you are just showing you don't want to confront them. You would rather beat up on one person in an isolated scenario than take it all to the source.

Evidence of that is this theory: IF i posted the video on that thread, none of this would have ever taken place because i would have had their shielding, nobody would haven noticed, but obviously because it's not in there you find the perfect opportunity to attack me and take out all your hate for what they like and do on me. Another prime example of xenophobia inspired bullying.

You're too scared to stand up for what you're defending or you would basically tell everyone in that thread to take their "pig fucking quasi-beastiality bullshit." as your fellow supporters call it and leave the forum. Oh, don't forget the donkeys, and bulls and sheep and horses too etc. : )

And then you go on to say specifically "refrain from posting links to videos of men performing castrations." - But what you don't understand is that, ********** is the topic there, this is a femaledom forum and whenever possible girls should be in the videos, but unless you have a serious case of xenophobia there is no reason to go crazy because there is a man doing it, nobody is interested in concentrating on the man here unless you are homosexual and enjoy that sort of thing, the topic of interest is the ********** itself. - But for some apparent reason you guys prefer to talk about the guy... Whatever floats your boat, or makes your trousers rise.

That is exactly why in that thread as well as girls performing the castrations, there are videos of men, because it's the ********** that is really interesting. I am sorry that many of you feel so sexually insecure about it. Despite how many times i've said that the video was posted as a ********** video and not a homosexual video or zoophilic video, you keep on rotating around the same point.

Tell me. Which part of this statement don't you understand, that you keep on coming back to the "male" point:

Following up after i've made that statement several times with re-approaching the "male" topic only shows you have nothing else to say.

And how come it's so easy for you to just politely ask everyone in that thread who posted videos of a man performing castrations to kindly stop doing so? - Why aren't you giving them a piece of your mind? - Why are you ok with it about them, but it's different with me.

The reason is this. Like i said several times. It's not because you think i'm doing something wrong based on the established forum atmosphere and norm, but simply because you can't shut me up and you hate me for it, because i defend my self with rational reasons.

And, instead of starting with a new topic. If you want to continue this debate then address my post points specifically, not some off topic or totally disconnected issue that has nothing to do with what i've posted just now.

And EVEN if the users in that thread agree and say ok we won't post any more videos of men performing castrations. What would that change here? - Nothing, because i've already said on one of my first posts on page 1 of this thread that the video isn't posted with zoophilic or homosexual motivations and that it is simply a ********** video. A straight forward explanation that any intelligent and civilized person can understand, unless they just want to fight. : )

So basically. You got nothing on me and i would appreciate it if you just let it go. In any other case i will defend myself.
If you choose to continue i kindly ask you that you read the thread because i'm tired of replying to the same things over and over again.

Thank you.

FemaleDom...

frostbyte252252
04-04-2009, 12:47 AM
By the way snakeskin sectioned means thrown in bedlam.

snakeskin
04-04-2009, 01:36 AM
By the way snakeskin sectioned means thrown in bedlam.

Thanx frostbyte252252. :thumbup - because i had no idea what a "section" was before you told me... -_-

PS: You might wanna actually check this out: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/section, because FYI it has nothing to do with "bedlam."
I'm sure you know what it means either way, you're not retarded, probably just misused it.

Bremuse0
04-04-2009, 03:23 AM
Thanx frostbyte252252. :thumbup - because i had no idea what a "section" was before you told me... -_-

PS: You might wanna actually check this out: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/section, because FYI it has nothing to do with "bedlam."
I'm sure you know what it means either way, you're not retarded, probably just misused it.

sectioned... sectionED you fucking idiot.

Holy shit you are dumb. Just spare us all your stupidity and leave.

snakeskin
04-04-2009, 05:52 AM
sectioned... sectionED you fucking idiot.

Holy shit you are dumb. Just spare us all your stupidity and leave.

Aaah. I see what you mean now, but that is not the official use of the word and you surely won't find it in any dictionary unless it's specialized.

It gains that meaning only in contextual form, obviously i don't have as much experience with mental institutions as you do ;)

snakeskin
04-04-2009, 05:55 AM
Since you've become a regular follower of my thread now Bremuse0 i found some cool videos for you.

Do enjoy!

Farm **********.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zqo7MqsFNOk (looks like a bull)

snakeskin
04-04-2009, 06:16 AM
Actually i think you might like this one better it's a little more explicit.
I know you'll enjoy them just as much as the piglet ;)

Donkey ********** by Vet (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6254191631558600330&ei=rU7XSazXMo6y-AaV6cTyBA&q=farm+girl+**********+video&hl=en)

snakeskin
04-04-2009, 06:36 AM
Horse ********** (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diyJ8Vu22yg)

The reason i like this one compared to all the other videos on the net is that it's pretty fast, there is no unnecessary pulling and yanking which always tends to seem more painful for the animal.

And the dog eats it's the horses balls my friend loved that part lol :D

snakeskin
04-04-2009, 08:05 AM
Some pics.

snakeskin
04-04-2009, 08:48 AM
http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/4012/90684384.jpg

Bremuse0
04-04-2009, 08:56 AM
Aaah. I see what you mean now, but that is not the official use of the word and you surely won't find it in any dictionary unless it's specialized.

It gains that meaning only in contextual form, obviously i don't have as much experience with mental institutions as you do ;)

Actually it is fairly common and is in the legal code of the UK Mental Health Act of 1983. It means when you are put in a mental institution against your will (which might not be such a bad idea for an animal torture/beastiality lover like yourself).

Educate yourself.

You are just making yourself look more stupid as this thread continues on. Which I'm surprised at because that first post of yours written by Mr. Thesaurus I didn't think could really be topped. But you sure did it! :thumbup

snakeskin
04-04-2009, 08:58 AM
Actually it is fairly common and is in the legal code of the UK Mental Health Act of 1983. It means when you are put in a mental institution against your will (which might not be such a bad idea for an animal torture/beastiality lover like yourself).

Educate yourself.

You are just making your self look more stupid as this thread continues on. Which I'm surprised because that first post of yours written by Mr. Thesaurus I didn't think could really be topped. But you sure did it! :thumbup

That's so cool! :thumbup

Bremuse0
04-04-2009, 09:08 AM
That's so cool! :thumbup

:Baahaha: :Baahaha: :Baahaha:

I got the impression I struck a nerve on your last reply to me. But now I am really convinced I have.

Next time don't showcase your stupidity. That way intellectually superior people won't have to slap your around. :D

snakeskin
04-04-2009, 09:16 AM
:Baahaha: :Baahaha: :Baahaha:

I got the impression I struck a nerve on your last reply to me. But now I am really convinced I have.

Next time don't showcase your stupidity. That way intellectually superior people won't have to slap your around. :D

If you were intellectually superior why haven't you still managed to convict me of doing anything wrong here?

When you reply to the points i've made in past threads, instead of making disconnected remarks in your reply someone might even believe that. :)
I'm still posting videos and pictures and there is nothing you can do about it, as far as i'm concerned that means you haven't achieved anything.

So if we have to boil it down... You fail, because i'm still doing what i was doing since the start and whatever you've done to try and stop me has failed.
And if i'm stupid for not knowing a word, well then the whole world is equally stupid for the same reason, i can live with that.

Sorry, try again.
Good luck ;)

Bremuse0
04-04-2009, 09:29 AM
If you were intellectually superior why haven't you still managed to convict me of doing anything wrong here?

When you reply to the points i've made in past threads, instead of making disconnected remarks in your reply someone might even believe that. :)
I'm still posting videos and pictures and there is nothing you can do about it, as far as i'm concerned that means you haven't achieved anything.

So if we have to boil it down... You fail, because i'm still doing what i was doing.
And if i'm stupid for not knowing a word, well then the whole world is equally stupid : )

Sorry, try again.
Good luck ;)

Actually I made you showcase your stupidity and childlike antics. It boiled down to you admitting you were defeated about "sectioned" and then launching needless personal attacks which you have been speaking out against since the start of this thread. So not only have I made you showcase your stupidity but I made you do the very thing you preached against. Quite the hypocrite!

I don't care about you posting your animal torture beastiality videos. I just told you that no one wants to see them. So whether you post them or not doesn't matter to me. I've just been amused the past few days watching your mental gymnastics and displaying what a tard you are. :)

snakeskin
04-04-2009, 09:54 AM
Actually I made you showcase your stupidity and childlike antics. It boiled down to you admitting you were defeated about "sectioned" and then launching needless personal attacks which you have been speaking out against since the start of this thread. So not only have I made you showcase your stupidity but I made you do the very thing you preached against. Quite the hypocrite!

I don't care about you posting your animal torture beastiality videos. I just told you that no one wants to see them. So whether you post them or not doesn't matter to me. I've just been amused the past few days watching your mental gymnastics and displaying what a tard you are. :)

lol - Do you honestly believe an intelligent person thinks that another human is stupid solely because they don't know what a word means?

English isn't even my language and i am owning you, i can't imagine what the case would be if it was my mother tongue, i'd probably eat you alive.
I've made you bleed so badly the past few days by obliterating every one of your accusations that you were praying for me to slip up on something.

You're like someone lost in the desert seeing mirages.
If you're so smart, reply to my past posts instead of changing the topic when the questions get too hard for you.

By exaggerating something as trivial as my not knowing what the second meaning of sectioned was you just prove how high your level of desperation is and how badly you needed something to help you regain control of the situation, but you haven't.

The problem is that in your short lived euphoria you seem to have forgotten exactly what the subject is, so let me remind you with a quote of your own, what you are defending.

I know it might be a blow to your ego but suck it up and realize that most people don't have respect for quasi-homo/beastiality videos posted way off topic on a femaledom forum.

So let me try and simplify it for you.

Me: Posting video of animal getting *********
You: Bla bla - swear cuss - it's off topic, nobody want's to see it - leave the forum, swear cuss, bla bla

Me - still posting videos.

Conclusion: You fail.
Take it like a man. ;)

And as far as "how i look to anyone here" - eg: stupid, smart etc. Like i said before (you keep forgetting) i couldn't care less.
If i was here for the popularity or because anybodies opinion of me mattered i wouldn't still be arguing.

...and then launching needless personal attacks which you have been speaking out against since the start of this thread. So not only have I made you showcase your stupidity but I made you do the very thing you preached against. Quite the hypocrite!

Show me these attacks. There are none. I have only defended myself in this threads.

snakeskin
04-04-2009, 10:13 AM
Another cool pic :wooow

Bremuse0
04-04-2009, 10:32 AM
lol - Do you honestly believe an intelligent person thinks that another human is stupid solely because they don't know what a word means?

English isn't even my language and i am owning you, i can't imagine what the case would be if it was my mother tongue, i'd probably eat you alive.
I've made you bleed so badly the past few days by obliterating every one of your accusations that you were praying for me to slip up on something.

You're like someone lost in the desert seeing mirages.
If you're so smart, reply to my past posts instead of changing the topic when the questions get too hard for you.

By exaggerating something as trivial as my not knowing what the second meaning of sectioned was you just prove how high your level of desperation is and how badly you needed something to help you regain control of the situation, but you haven't.

The problem is that in your short lived euphoria you seem to have forgotten exactly what the subject is, so let me remind you with a quote of your own, what you are defending.

The real problem isn't that you didn't know what the word meant. The problem was that you acted like a pompous dick and actually made the effort to look up the definition and you still failed. I assume you fail at most things in life. You couldn't even properly look up the definition of a word after personally attacking someone over their correct usage of it :Baahaha: :Baahaha: :Baahaha:

Just admit that you got in over your head here and take a seat and calm down. I bet your blood pressure is sky high every time you mash your chubby little fingers on your keyboard to reply to me. ;)

If you act like a pretentious bitch then expect to be treated like one. :)

Take two tylenol and see if the beating you received feels better tomorrow.

snakeskin
04-04-2009, 10:56 AM
The real problem isn't that you didn't know what the word meant. The problem was that you acted like a pompous dick and actually made the effort to look up the definition and you still failed. I assume you fail at most things in life. You couldn't even properly look up the definition of a word after personally attacking someone over their correct usage of it :Baahaha: :Baahaha: :Baahaha:

Just admit that you got in over your head here and take a seat and calm down. I bet your blood pressure is sky high every time you mash your chubby little fingers on your keyboard to reply to me. ;)

If you act like a pretentious bitch then expect to be treated like one. :)

Take two tylenol and see if the beating you received feels better tomorrow.

Why would i look up the definition of the word section for myself? lol

If you notice on my reply to frostbyte i didn't correct him, i assumed he misused the word based on my knowledge of its application, because i didn't know it's other meaning, which is why i used "sanction" in my reply to him.

If i was a pompous dick, i would have attacked him about his writing there, but that is hitting below the belt, which i didn't do obviously.

I sent him the page, because i genuinely thought he didn't know, which is why i clarified that i didn't think he was stupid or retarded, rather that he might have misused it, which as we've established he didn't.

I simply replied, he didn't need to tell me what it means, because i already knew and i do, but i learned a new synonym evidently.

You like distorting things don't you : )

Either way you look at it, if your definition of someone being stupid is not knowing the meaning of a word, alternate meaning even, then everyone in the world is stupid by that rationale, you including.

If you claim that you're no longer interested in the content i am posting (which is a lie based on your previous posts), but rather want to show the world that i am "stupid" - then you're gonna have to disprove my arguments on why unlike what you claim my posts are "on topic" and "a part of the forum." That is what i am defending, not anything else, so stop changing the topic.

While you try to take things off subject again, i'll re-post the current status of things to remind you of whats going on:

------
You: Bla bla - swear cuss - it's off topic, nobody want's to see it - leave the forum, swear cuss, bla bla

------

Bremuse0
04-04-2009, 10:59 AM
Why would i look up the definition of the word section for myself? lol

If you notice on my reply to frostbyte i didn't correct him, i assumed he misused the word based on my knowledge of its application, because i didn't know it's other meaning, which is why i used "sanction" in my reply to him.

If i was a pompous dick, i would have attacked him about his writing there, but that is hitting below the belt, which i didn't do obviously.

I sent him the page, because i genuinely thought he didn't know, which is why i clarified that i didn't think he was stupid or retarded, rather that he might have misused it, which as we've established he didn't.

I simply replied, he didn't need to tell me what it means, because i already knew and i do, but i learned a new synonym evidently.

You like distorting things don't you : )

Either way you look at it, if your definition of someone being stupid is not knowing the meaning of a word, alternate meaning even, then everyone in the world is stupid by that rationale, you including.

If you claim that you're no longer interested in the content i am posting (which is a lie based on your previous posts), but rather want to show the world that i am "stupid" - then you're gonna have to disprove my arguments on why unlike what you claim my posts are "on topic" and "a part of the forum."

While you try to take things off subject again, i'll re-post the current status of things to remind you of whats going on:

------

------

You posted a link to a definition of "section" combined with a smartass comment.

Are you that retarded that you don't even remember what you posted?

You truly do fail at life. Wash your mouth out with some buckshot.

snakeskin
04-04-2009, 11:08 AM
You posted a link to a definition of "section" combined with a smartass comment.

Are you that retarded that you don't even remember what you posted?

You truly do fail at life. Wash your mouth out with some buckshot.

Posting a link with the definition of a word + telling someone you already know what it means IS NOT = to attacking.
Sorry, you're back to square 0 : ) - Another one of your accusations down the drain, what else you got?

And honestly i don't see why you're even typing to me still when you can't prove that my posts are off topic in this forum. I haven't exactly asked you to do anything that is out of this world, it's pretty simple.

Don't you understand that i don't care about your insults by now lol? - how many pages have you tried? - If what you were doing was working and you were affecting me i wouldn't be here. Try and understand that.

I want debate, points, and arguments, about why what i'm doing is off topic and wrong based on the established forum norm. If you can't do that then why are you even bothering lol - Maybe you just like visiting my thread and watching my videos : )

Bremuse0
04-04-2009, 11:50 AM
snakeskin: *posts video of piglet getting **********

everyone who posted in this thread besides snakeskin: that shit is sick and no one wants to see it.

snakeskin: *posts retarded "evidence" and whines*

**no one comes to snakeskin's defense** = snakeskin fails.

snakeskin
04-04-2009, 11:54 AM
snakeskin: *posts video of piglet getting **********

everyone who posted in this thread besides snakeskin: that shit is sick and no one wants to see it.

snakeskin: *posts retarded "evidence" and whines*

**no one comes to snakeskin's defense** = snakeskin fails.

So, can you or can't you prove that i have done something wrong based on the established forum norms?
If you can, be my guest.

Bremuse0
04-04-2009, 12:17 PM
So, can you or can't you prove that i have done something wrong based on the established forum norms?
If you can, be my guest.

I said no one wants to see that shit and this is a femaledom forum.

No one has defended you and said they want to see it. And an old man cutting the balls off of a piglet isn't FEMALEdom.

I win. You lose. Good game, better luck next time. :)

snakeskin
04-04-2009, 12:27 PM
I said no one wants to see that shit and this is a femaledom forum.

No one has defended you and said they want to see it. And an old man cutting the balls off of a piglet isn't FEMALEdom.

I win. You lose. Good game, better luck next time. :)

First you care about the content i'm posting, then you say you don't care and now you're back to defending it again. lol Oookay

You just repeat the same thing over and over again, but don't actually respond to my arguments.
I've already replied to this:
--------------------------

1. "Tell that to everyone here: http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showt...t=3640&page=37 (http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3640&page=37)

If i did something which is out of order i can understand being attacked about it, but not when it is a daily event here and new posts about the subject are made all over the forum without any problem whatsoever."

2. "unless you have a serious case of xenophobia there is no reason to go crazy because there is a man doing it, nobody is interested in concentrating on the man here unless you are homosexual and enjoy that sort of thing, the topic of interest is the ********** itself. - But for some apparent reason you guys prefer to talk about the guy... Whatever floats your boat, or makes your trousers rise.

--------------------------

Why are you trying to convince ME otherwise when i'm telling you how it is LOL - after all I AM the poster, IT IS ME, who declares why it is posted, not you ROFL - If i say it's not posted with homosexual or zoophilic notions, then that's how it is. Period.

snakeskin
04-04-2009, 12:34 PM
In order for you to win, it means you will have to stop everyone in this forum from posting animal ********** videos.

It's as simple as that.
As long as it is an accepted topic on the forum, there is nothing you can do about it.

Like with everything else in this world, some people like it and others don't. You and your supporters are just some of those that don't like it and that's your right, but it doesn't mean i'm doing something wrong just because of your personal preferences : )

If it really bothers you i assume the smartest thing to do would be NOT to click on threads titled "**********" nor watch videos with animals in them if you don't like it.
It's really not that hard to come to that conclusion.

I also think it's important that you note what the author has to say, especially when they have clarified that it is not a homosexual or zoophilic video, so you don't have to keep on hovering around that point aimlessly when an explanation has already been made : )

SO, Can you respond to my above arguments of your points and prove i've done something wrong based on the established forum norms, or can't you?

PS: That actually means responding to my specific statements, not something random you just thought up of to change the topic like you do every time.

Bremuse0
04-04-2009, 01:19 PM
In order for you to win, it means you will have to stop everyone in this forum from posting animal ********** videos.

Uhhh no. Damn you are stupid.

Bremuse0
04-04-2009, 01:22 PM
If it really bothers you i assume the smartest thing to do would be NOT to click on threads titled "**********" nor watch videos with animals in them if you don't like it.
It's really not that hard to come to that conclusion.

Why don't you title your thread "old man ********** a piglet" instead of being misleading? Or was that your intent?

I don't understand what is so hard for you to understand FEMALEdom. Where does female fit into an old man ********** a piglet?

snakeskin
04-04-2009, 01:43 PM
Why don't you title your thread "old man ********** a piglet" instead of being misleading? Or was that your intent?

I don't understand what is so hard for you to understand FEMALEdom. Where does female fit into an old man ********** a piglet?

lol ok. Here you go one more time. Post #76 (http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showpost.php?p=62343&postcount=76) - try and read it this time so you don't have to keep on saying the same thing.

There is nothing misleading about my title. "fast **********": you click on it and oh my, what do you know - its a video of a fast **********. -_-

The video is posted as a ********** video, just like many others on this forum and sometimes they have men in them, like in other videos on this forum, not because a girl wouldn't be preferred, but because sometimes they are unavailable, or the video has been posted already : )

If you find a video of a ********** posted by users that happens to have a man in it, it's not because it has homosexual inclinations, but because the ********** is nice to watch in admiration of the method or technique, or simply because many people in this forum get turned on by seeing an animal loosing its balls.

Still that doesn't mean you have to watch it if you don't want to and then complain about it as if someone held you at gun point lol

If it was something that i hadn't seen on this forum over and over again, i would never have posted it - but since i have, it's normal so deal with it or don't. It's as simple as that.

;)

snakeskin
04-04-2009, 01:53 PM
If you can show me that nobody else has done this before me with the same intent; that is - just to share a ********** video, not homosexual or zoophilic in nature, then yeah ok, but otherwise sorry : ) - Just deal with it.

Oh, by the way. Excuse me if my title appears misleading to you.
That still doesn't mean i've done anything wrong based on the established forum norm : )

It's almost like watching porn. Just because you watch a guy having sex with a girl it doesn't make you a homosexual, you're watching it for the girl and couldn't care less about the guy. Same goes here, it is what is being spotlighted that is the point of focus, the video is a ********** video, posted for the **********, not the animal, not the man, just the ********** and i've made that clear over and over again.

Its really not very hard to understand when you want to, it's a little harder if you just want to fight with someone on the forum and call them names.

Bremuse0
04-04-2009, 02:25 PM
If you find a video of a ********** posted by users that happens to have a man in it, it's not because it has homosexual inclinations, but because the ********** is nice to watch in admiration of the method or technique, or simply because many people in this forum get turned on by seeing an animal loosing its balls.

People here don't get turned on by an old man doing it. I think you must have took a wrong turn and lost your way to some other forum. See this is a FEMALEdom forum.

You still haven't said how your video relates to female domination...

snakeskin
04-04-2009, 02:50 PM
People here don't get turned on by an old man doing it. I think you must have took a wrong turn and lost your way to some other forum. See this is a FEMALEdom forum.

You still haven't said how your video relates to female domination...

And neither do i. Like many others on here i am turned on by the act of **********, that's it.
This forum has supported illustrations and videos of women ********** men, women ********** animals, men ********** animals, animals ********** men etc.

I wonder what would you say to the threads in which the discussion is a rat or a dog eating a mans balls? - Are you gonna insist that it's not femaledom because the rodent isn't female or it's a dog and not a bitch? LOL

Femdom or not, i am doing what is considered normal in the forum, if you have a problem with it, either go to the source and blame everyone there for starting it or don't visit our threads : ) - Either way nobody is that xenophobic.

In my mind ********** is always performed by a woman, that's because i'm heterosexual, but there is nothing wrong with a ********** video where one is not present, it's the ********** that is interesting.

There is nothing difficult to understand about that.

I am not arguing the point that a man performing a ********** is female domination lol, why would i, it obviously isn't, but animal ********** and ********** techniques is definitely a well discussed topic on this forum and if you search the threads you will find that on many occasions there happen to be men in the videos and nobody really cares when they are just interested in watching the ********** being performed and thats why its ok.

It's all about how you look at it. If i titled the video "Farm misstress orders man slave to ******** pig" - it would be Female Domination.

So like i said, you just wanna fight : )

frostbyte252252
04-04-2009, 02:53 PM
Snakeskin you are a dilhole. Bremuse0 and I have gotten rid of two trolls before you and they were much craftier. Pretty soon you will leave this board and things will go back to normal meaning about FEMALEdom.

Unrelated: What the fuck is up with your name and avatar? You look like toolbag who was beaten with an ugly stick by a very hairy man.

snakeskin
04-04-2009, 02:56 PM
Snakeskin you are a dilhole. Bremuse0 and I have gotten rid of two trolls before you and they were much craftier. Pretty soon you will leave this board and things will go back to normal meaning about FEMALEdom.

Unrelated: What the fuck is up with your name and avatar? You look like toolbag who was beaten with an ugly stick by a very hairy man.

Cool.

So how are you going to get rid of me?
You know, if you tell me, maybe i can let you know what to do so you don't fail anymore. ;)

Bremuse0
04-04-2009, 03:27 PM
It's all about how you look at it. If i titled the video "Farm misstress orders man slave to ******** pig" - it would be Female Domination.

Except there is no farm mistress... It is an old man and a piglet. So no matter what lie you say it would still have strong homosexual and beastiality overtones. Which is fine in a forum for that stuff but not in a FEMALEdom forum.

You still haven't proven how an old man ********** a piglet is FEMALEdom. And stop saying "us" and "our" like there is some sort of group you are representing. Nobody here likes or has defended your beastiality crap. You are alone.

EggsForCrush
04-04-2009, 04:06 PM
damn! stop that! if u didnt like the topic, or posts of a user, just ignore them then. that video is not totally 'non-related' to its topic. u dont like ********** videos without a female? me neither. dont watch them then!
You have to keep in mind the fact that some of our fantasies are not able to become true in real life. this means sometimes we have to use our imagination on pics,vids and comics. and we all may have sub-kinds of our fetishes. and we have to respect them! if one of us has a fetish as 'a female ******* a guy to ******** a male pig' s/he cant find a video like this! so s/he has to use his/her imagination to fill in the missing parts. if u dont like his/her fetish, please just do ignore!

please respect each other! if u dont, then u deserve to be sentenced only to have 'ordinary sex' !

go and spend ur energy to produce!

Bremuse0
04-04-2009, 05:13 PM
damn! stop that! if u didnt like the topic, or posts of a user, just ignore them then. that video is not totally 'non-related' to its topic. u dont like ********** videos without a female? me neither. dont watch them then!
You have to keep in mind the fact that some of our fantasies are not able to become true in real life. this means sometimes we have to use our imagination on pics,vids and comics. and we all may have sub-kinds of our fetishes. and we have to respect them! if one of us has a fetish as 'a female ******* a guy to ******** a male pig' s/he cant find a video like this! so s/he has to use his/her imagination to fill in the missing parts. if u dont like his/her fetish, please just do ignore!

please respect each other! if u dont, then u deserve to be sentenced only to have 'ordinary sex' !

Having respect for each other would be 1) not posting a video that is patently off topic on a femaledom board. 2) giving an accurate description of the video so people don't have to see disgusting shit like an old man ********** piglets if they don't want to. Saying "fast **********" is being ignorantly vague at best and knowingly deceitful at worst.

I'm sure he can find a forum full of people wanting to see piglets getting ********* by an old man, however this is not one of them. :)

cubansmurf
04-04-2009, 06:43 PM
This thread is full of win, good reading

gopballbuster
04-04-2009, 08:55 PM

(Sarcasm alert) HOW DARE YOU TRY TO MAKE BREMUSE RESPECT ANYONE! What do you think this forum is for, the free exchange of videos, pictures, stories, et cetra relating to our common fetish? We must all live under the rules of Bremuse. We must all run our contribution by him before we share it. I think you should be hung for such ignorance and stupidity. You best ask the Alpha and Omega next time you want to run off at the mouth next time if you know what's good for you.

Bremuse0
04-04-2009, 08:56 PM
(Sarcasm alert) HOW DARE YOU TRY TO MAKE BREMUSE RESPECT ANYONE! What do you think this forum is for, the free exchange of videos, pictures, stories, et cetra relating to our common fetish? We must all live under the rules of Bremuse. We must all run our contribution by him before we share it. I think you should be hung for such ignorance and stupidity. You best ask the Alpha and Omega next time you want to run off at the mouth next time if you know what's good for you.

There is my friend!!!

How are you? Haven't seen you around in quite a while. :D

gopballbuster
04-04-2009, 09:05 PM
There is my friend!!!

How are you? Haven't seen you around in quite a while. :D
Oh, I've been here, I guess you just weren't in a trolling mood. By the way, glad to see you, too.

snakeskin
04-04-2009, 11:22 PM
Having respect for each other would be 1) not posting a video that is patently off topic on a femaledom board. 2) giving an accurate description of the video so people don't have to see disgusting shit like an old man ********** piglets if they don't want to. Saying "fast **********" is being ignorantly vague at best and knowingly deceitful at worst.

I'm sure he can find a forum full of people wanting to see piglets getting ********* by an old man, however this is not one of them. :)

It is not off topic since there are threads in which videos with men performing castrations have been a topic many times, unfortunately because there is a shortage of females performing these on video, not for any homosexual or zoophilic reasons, but people still want to see a ********** video none the less and most are comfortable about their sexuality enough not to whine like a piglet about their being a man in the scene, whether it's a man or a woman a genuinely interested ********** user will be more than happy to view the video and there are many ********** enthusiast on here.

As i've mentioned over and over, the ********** is the topic, not the man : )
Describing a ********** video a ********** video is quite accurate, but like i said it's all about how you think of it. Even if my title was misleading, after clicking on the video there is a pig in it for the first 20 seconds in a scene which has yet anything to do with a **********, that's more than enough time for an intelligent person to understand that a pig is about to be ********* and turn off the video, not watch the whole video and then come complain as if they were ****** to watch it lol

By your rationale someone who is turned on by castrations performed only on a boat could have a go at me for not including the location in the video title, seeing as there is no boat. You can think of anything you want when you desperately need to find an excuse to continue arguing, you are probably going to bring in martians next.

You ask me a question. I answer it, then in your next post, you go back to asking the same question as if i didn't give an explanation, which evidently other people now are also showing they understand. It just shows you're really not interested in an explanation, so why don't you just stop asking questions and continue with your insults and derogatory remarks, it's what you seem best at so far.

I've pretty much explained why i've done everything, yet despite that you keep on coming back to the same point even though it's been covered, why? - Because you don't have anything else to say : )

If i had done something which i hadn't seen on this forum before i would have apologized and made corrections to the thread and left, but it's not, so deal with it and stop complaining, those are the facts. If you don't like the facts that it is practice here, i think it's you that should consider changing forums, because i am totally comfortable with all topics discussed here by users even when i am not attracted to some, that doesn't mean i hate them, nobody is ******* me to read or monitor them.

You keep on saying. It's a female dom. forum it's a female dom. forum. Sure. And i can open up a stand with a We Sell Beer sign board, but have only Coke visibly stacked in the back. When someone approaches for a beer, they will either realize there are no beers left and leave or ask for a Coke, all i've done is ask for a coke too. If you have a problem with it, fight the person who has the coke bottles displayed on the counter, not the customer, either way though you won't be able to convince the seller that everyone in the world wants only beers, no matter how hard you try or swear and cuss, so good luck with trying to tell me that what i'm doing is off topic when it's exactly what you see when you walk in here : )

So the same question again. Can you prove that i've done something wrong based on the established forum norm or not?

PS: That doesn't mean - sharing your personal preferences again, it means gathering evidence from threads in the forum to show that i am in fact posting off topic and have introduced never before discussed or exhibited content on this forum.

snakeskin
04-05-2009, 01:10 AM
I don't care about you posting your animal torture beastiality videos.

So whether you post them or not doesn't matter to me.

Emn... so what are you doing here still if you don't care? Enjoying the company of ********** loving adult men and pig balls over tea? LOL
I'm not here to discuss anything else but my posting videos and pictures, so if you don't care about me doing that, there is nothing to talk about.

I have no idea why you are on here, sounds to me like you just want someone to chit chat with, because if you don't care and there is nothing to discuss and there's no reason for you to be here, then maybe you enjoy my animal ********** thread since you keep coming back to visit every day.

Oh yes, wait i forgot, to swear, cuss, name call and insult people : )
You are just a little bully who likes to troll other peoples threads and insult them.

This is what you look like: :cussing:

Bremuse0
04-05-2009, 09:23 AM
Emn... so what are you doing here still if you don't care? Enjoying the company of ********** loving adult men and pig balls over tea? LOL
I'm not here to discuss anything else but my posting videos and pictures, so if you don't care about me doing that, there is nothing to talk about.

I have no idea why you are on here, sounds to me like you just want someone to chit chat with, because if you don't care and there is nothing to discuss and there's no reason for you to be here, then maybe you enjoy my animal ********** thread since you keep coming back to visit every day.

Oh yes, wait i forgot, to swear, cuss, name call and insult people : )
You are just a little bully who likes to troll other peoples threads and insult them.

This is what you look like: :cussing:

I'm here along with everyone to let you know no one wants to see this shit. Are you still butthurt over the beating I gave you the past couple days? LOLLLL

HungLow
04-05-2009, 02:29 PM
let it go this is ridiculous 7 pages of arguing...

d14736251d
04-06-2009, 01:46 AM

To Pupuce:

I just want to make sure everybody knows that I wasn't trying to start a fight here, I was just expressing my personal opinion. I'm not trying to judge anybody or insult anybody. Whatever you're into is your thing, I'm just sitting this kinda stuff out.

snakeskin
04-06-2009, 09:46 AM
I'm here along with everyone to let you know no one wants to see this shit. Are you still butthurt over the beating I gave you the past couple days? LOLLLL

But you don't care. You said it yourself.

Did you or did you not write that?

You can't have a debate with someone, then mid-way suddenly have a 360 degrees reorientation.
It just shows you're here to name call, insult and ridicule people on their threads by posting inflammatory comments and trolling.

frostbyte252252
04-06-2009, 08:41 PM
Snakeskin you are a fantastic troll I'll give you that but you are still a dilhole and need to leave. Having a thread say "Super fast **********" on a femaledom forum and posting a video of an old MAN ********** a piglet is very misleading. You have no good argument here. You are wrong.

Again while I applaud a good troll I have to say if I ever saw you in real life I would probably deck you.

snakeskin
04-06-2009, 10:21 PM
Snakeskin you are a fantastic troll I'll give you that but you are still a dilhole and need to leave. Having a thread say "Super fast **********" on a femaledom forum and posting a video of an old MAN ********** a piglet is very misleading. You have no good argument here. You are wrong.

Again while I applaud a good troll I have to say if I ever saw you in real life I would probably deck you.

Keep your compliments to yourself. I couldn't care less what you think about me.
I've already argumented the "misleading" accusation in prior posts. You're lagging.

For the nth time. You can't visit someone else's thread that they've started, name call them, insult them, use derogatory and inflammatory remarks and post off topic comments, then call them a troll. That is in itself the definition of a troll.

Good luck with the decking.
Do visit more often. :)

Bremuse0
04-07-2009, 07:53 PM
Keep your compliments to yourself. I couldn't care less what you think about me.
I've already argumented the "misleading" accusation in prior posts. You're lagging.

You failed miserably fyi.

frostbyte252252
04-08-2009, 09:59 PM

For the nth time. You can't visit someone else's thread that they've started, name call them, insult them, use derogatory and inflammatory remarks and post off topic comments, then call them a troll. That is in itself the definition of a troll.

Good luck with the decking.
Do visit more often. :)

You are so full of failure. It's really awe inspiring how much fail you achieved.

snakeskin
04-09-2009, 01:04 AM
Why do you keep on avoiding a direct question Bremuse0?

Quote:

Quote:

Did you or did you not write that?

You can't have a debate with someone, then mid-way suddenly have a 360 degrees reorientation.
It just shows you're here to name call, insult and ridicule people on their threads by posting inflammatory comments and trolling.
-----------

Whatever you guys say, the bottom line is there is nothing you can do about it, so get over it.

I'm still here and i'm gonna do what i feel like based on the established forum norms. You can swear, and kick and insult as much as you want. At the end of the day, i'm still doing what i want and enjoying myself and you're still wasting your time complaining about it every day.

Wants some pics?

http://www.zoofur.com/bull_balls_close2.jpg

Here's another ********** video, looks like a "man" doing it. (oh noes)
Animal ********** (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tqo_YlBeff4)

And some more Pig ********** (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heO6e9G3xzQ)

And what can you do about it ? - Nothing : ) - If you don't like it, stay out of the threads.

Fact is all these videos and pictures have been an accepted part of this forum by the ********** majority and discussed many times on threads here.
----

So if you're really interested in figuring out if someone has failed, then again, just look at it this way, all your bickering hasn't done anything to change what i'm doing : ) - so, simply put your attempts have failed and mine have overcome yours since i'm still doing what i like.

I've said it more than once and this would be normal to anyone else. There are many topics discussed on this forum. If something isn't your taste, don't visit the thread.

If you continue visiting it, then complaining about it lol - well that's just funny, when all you have to do is not visit the thread.

Good luck : ) - do come back, i'll try and update vids and pics whenever i find something new, i know you'll enjoy them all :)

Bremuse0
04-10-2009, 05:14 AM
Blah blah. I'll read your rambling nonsense when you justify how the thread title and link to the video wasn't misleading.

mojojojo
04-12-2009, 03:11 AM
Maybe, but it's a girl holding those bare nuts while they're being sawed off.

frostbyte252252
04-18-2009, 08:57 PM
Gross. I wish you were near my yard Snakeskin because my dogs is very good at mauling people who deserve it. Try to ******** them and you will end up with a missing face.