PDA

View Full Version : If you could do anything you want to a guy what would it be?( for the Females)

Design
03-30-2009, 01:24 PM
the guys are waiting for your answers?

juggalosnyder
03-30-2009, 05:20 PM
How many times has this stupid question been asked?:confused:

snakeskin
03-30-2009, 06:10 PM
How many times has this stupid question been asked?:confused:

A few :P - but the girls do get pretty creative!. After all that's why the forum was created and that's what were here for isn't it, to share our ideas, stories, experiences, videos and images.

So i wouldn't say a thread that advocates that cause is stupid, or we wouldn't really need a forum would we.

No need to be mean, i'm sure it is well intentioned. Can't expect people to have checked every thread in the forum before posting! :wooow

moosh
03-30-2009, 06:20 PM
At least it's vaguely related to ballbusting, unlike a lot of the threads people post, which should not be in the ballbusting section.

Take your non ballbusting crap to the other sections (http://femaledom.com/forum/index.php), people!!!

smartty
03-31-2009, 10:23 AM
thanks for that non bb gripe, but take, "just kiding" but well' if the shoe fits..

this is one of those ditches you just can't digg the sand from

i know most girls like to sit on guys faces and pound there balls with there lovley little feet insteps have alwase
been what has been done to me

TallGuy
03-31-2009, 03:56 PM
WOW I would LOVE for a woman to sit on my face so I can lick her pussy and then have her bust my balls all she likes!!!!

That would be the BEST:iluvu:

snakeskin
03-31-2009, 06:01 PM
WOW I would LOVE for a woman to sit on my face so I can lick her pussy and then have her bust my balls all she likes!!!!

That sounds like paradise to me :p

Nexus
04-04-2009, 01:09 PM
Thats what my gf does :)

69 Position except instead of her blowing me she punches/squeezes my balls. I also give her a foot massage as well :)

Lizzycat
04-04-2009, 01:51 PM
Maybe not really creative, but... I'd like to get him hard and suck on him, and then right when he squirts, bite down as hard as I could!

...though, I'm thinking of someone in particular. >:3

dharkbus
04-05-2009, 12:08 AM
Maybe not really creative, but... I'd like to get him hard and suck on him, and then right when he squirts, bite down as hard as I could!

that's one of the scenarios I've run through my mind many times, except ideally she would nut punch me at the same time :D.

snakeskin
04-05-2009, 12:51 AM
Thats what my gf does :)

69 Position except instead of her blowing me she punches/squeezes my balls. I also give her a foot massage as well :)

lol i imagined that and couldn't help but laugh. You're getting ur balls pulverized, but u find it in you the fine motor control to perform a sensual foot massage XD

love it.

Design
04-29-2009, 04:27 PM

am i thinking that you want to bite off some guys dick?

Sinestrix
04-30-2009, 12:22 AM
hello all new to the forum and decided a good way to introduce my self would be here :)

A fantasy i have been saving for the right time. my friends and i like to play card games and my hubby plays a lot of poker. i have been wanting to catch him one night with my friends over and challange him to a card game. if he wins he gets one sexual favor from all the girls. but he has to put his cock on the line. and if any of the 3 of us win we tie him down and... well scare him:)

not intending to really do any cutting but plenty of threats and some torture from the 3 of us should be fun. does that sound fun ?

Mustangguy
04-30-2009, 08:47 AM
The OP stated that he wanted FEMALES to respond, and only 1 out of 12 posts is from a female. Can you guys not read, or are you just that stupid?

Alec Anaconda
04-30-2009, 12:26 PM
Maybe, sir, we will not be dictated to by you, or the original poster.

I, for one, am not inclined to take orders, even when SHE holds me in a powerful testicular grip.

OneBalledBoy
04-30-2009, 01:24 PM
Hey Sinestrix,

Yes, that does sound like fun.. a very hot fantasy. I would suggest playing 'strip poker' with your guy and your friends - if he loses he will have to give himself up to you girls, for any treatment you might deem fitting. I'm sure you will know how to scare him... :wooow

The only problem might be that he will want to lose on purpose - I know I would!

One fantasy which a girlfriend described to me, was her wanting to be involved in the judicial corporal punishment of criminals, rapists in particular.. in her fantasy she would do the most outrageous things to their cock and balls, after restraining the miscreant. I guess what she liked most about describing, in vivid detail, all those tortures to me, was my reaction of fear, awe and... extreme excitement! :ibow4u:

Cheers!

hello all new to the forum and decided a good way to introduce my self would be here :)

A fantasy i have been saving for the right time. my friends and i like to play card games and my hubby plays a lot of poker. i have been wanting to catch him one night with my friends over and challange him to a card game. if he wins he gets one sexual favor from all the girls. but he has to put his cock on the line. and if any of the 3 of us win we tie him down and... well scare him:)

not intending to really do any cutting but plenty of threats and some torture from the 3 of us should be fun. does that sound fun ?

plaintiger
05-03-2009, 10:38 AM

i've often fantasized about that myself...i'm just afraid that when She hurts me i might have a reflexive reaction and bite Her or something. :cryingblu

Design
06-02-2009, 01:07 AM

Now this would be fun to be threated by three girls.:bananajum

saesneg
06-02-2009, 01:39 AM

Reverse facesitting I've done quite frequently, it does allow you a certain freedom to target the groin area but the mechanics of it are not always as easy as it might at first appear.

If you are sitting upright, and most guys prefer you to as that means you press down harder, then the distance from your upright position to their cock is often more than your arm length.
Particularly if you are not that big and the guy is fairly tall.

To reach you have to lean forwards slightly, more of a 69 position....problem then is that you aren't sitting full weight anymore.

In my session wrestling I've often used a reverse head scissor, now that allows me to get closer to the groin but in no way reduces the effect of the scissor hold which obviously my guys want as well.

I've recently started to use a variation on that....I see it as a single leg, full weight neck scissor choke.
The neck is scissored between the calf and the thigh, pressure is applied simply by using your weight.
The beauty of the mechanics of this are that you aren't using lots of effort to maintain the hold...just body weight. And you don't need huge amounts of that to choke someone.....I've had the guy I practice this on tell me it's quite painful in it's own right.

Also, because you are sideways on it means the distance your arm has to reach is reduced....so the groin is now much easier to get to.
Finally of course, you have a free hand as well....always a bonus.

I have a couple of pictures of what I mean, they are not the best photos in the world as they are actually stills captured from a film clip I did....but they might show you what I mean....one day soon I might pose the shot properly as a promo.
Problem is that the site doesn't allow me to attach anything to my posts....there is an insert image function but it appears to only be for linking to a URL and my imagies are stored on my hard drive.

So, anyone have any idea how I get round that?

Angela.

saesneg
06-03-2009, 06:58 AM
I now appear to be able to post attachments...so I'll give it a try and hope it works as I think it does.

These are the two holds I described in my earlier post.

Angela.

Northerner
06-05-2009, 11:11 PM
If you know how to use momentum and your weight you have a large advantage over people ... you may not be able to apply all moves but you can still take someone down and get them into a vulnerable position. A few years back in college, a girl in the dorm was on the wrestling team, a few of us ragged on her for that and laughed at the concept of female wrestling. She laid down the challenge to myself and my roommate, that herself and her roommate could defeat us in a legitimate wrestling match (none of those WWF moves). We accepted and laughed at them, the deal was if you got pinned or submitted one article of clothing was to be lost (clothing worn was shorts, underwear or boxers, and a shirt). If you lost everything you would then lose it for your teammate if pinned, first team to be naked would cook a meal naked for the other team in their house when we moved off campus in a few weeks time at semesters end.

She got us into the gym late one night, we locked ourselves in the training room the wrestling teams used and got ready. My buddy went in first and as he lunged at her, she stepped back and watched him fall to the ground where she quickly was on top of him obtaining a submission. When the dust settled at the end of the evening it was two naked guys, 1 naked girl and 1 fully clothed girl (the wrestler). They did some chuckling about our nudity and our size differential as we stood there. That however was the end of the fun until we cooked them the meal of their choice. We were expecting to have to go out and buy a ton of expensive items, but they prepurchased everything for us to cook ... in a cruel way ... pigs in a blanket, some sausages, baby carrots, and a few other things.

At the end of the day we all chuckled and we all got some action so it was a win win in hindsight, the night of the wrestling we were convinced we had lost.