PDA

View Full Version : Why ballbusting?

ballbusted2100
04-01-2009, 09:20 PM
I've wondered to myself many times, 'Why is it that I like seeing men hurt by women (through ballbusting)' many times.

At first I'd just ignore the question, and for a while I felt guilty about enjoying seeing somebody else in 'pain.'

I tend to think that because I was raised by mostly women that I have aquired some feminine personality traits, which in some ways attract me subconsciously to women (because I'm heterosexual) with some of the 'masculine' personality traits, such as decisiveness, independent and strong (where the ballbusting fetish comes in I suppose).

DO you believe there is any accuracy in this analysis?

Why do you suppose most men are interested in ballbusting?

Why do you suppose most women are interested in ballbusting?

darkwing
04-02-2009, 07:49 PM
that's a possible explanation. I'm thinking that there was some exciation associated with early experiences with sexual stimulation that at the same time involved getting one's testicles bumped. It's a type of conditioning. Later, when it is associated with actual sexual activity when the associated thoughts are acted upon and realized.

If you want the masculine/feminine ideas, how about the idea of an association with the older "damsel in distress" types of stories (or perils of pauline) and an identification with the "damsel". That is, wanting to have the experience of being on the receiving end of being in imminent danger. In this case, imminent danger of having one's testicles damaged or taken away.

There should also be the trust aspect here, that can help develop the bonding in the interpersonal relationship.

How's that?

bbcz
04-02-2009, 10:41 PM
i really dont know why I'm in to ballbusting. It might just happen.

girlsfeethurt
04-04-2009, 02:23 PM
well, i absolutely love the fact that girls dont have any balls/ weak spot like us guys do and they know it. i love pics of girls where u can just tell that they would love to ram their cute little foot right up into your balls. i also have a foot fetish as well. so the fact that their cute feet are in contact with my weak nuts really helps. i would love to be busted by avril lavigne and the olsen twins

One from the Vaults
04-06-2009, 12:27 AM
I think it's related to fear, and is sort of the male equivalent to the **** fetish which is common in women (although maybe ballbusting is less common? Or just less talked about).

The testicles have a lot of symbolic value... source of a man's strength, but also his weakness. And guys are taught from an early age to fear the kick to the balls disproportionately to its actual damage; we as people into ballbusting know that it's perfectly possible to take a kick and stay standing, yet the cultural idea around it is that it's totally disabling and insurmountable.

Fear leads to fascination which leads to desire, enough of which becomes a fetish. Straightforward. Same thing as ****... women are taught to fear it, so then some become fascinated with it and end up having a fetish of it.

skweezme
04-06-2009, 01:28 AM
Why ballbusting?

Good question.

I just love a sexy woman torturing a man’s balls.

But why?

I’ve fantasized about this since I was a kid.

I guess it’s the ultimate female domination. Male powerlessness and vulnerability. And the ultimate sexiness. Sexual, but girl power.

It’s not just the pain for me. Having my balls squeezed by a man just isn’t a turn-on (I’ve tried it). It’s the desire thing, the lust thing, the cruel female thing. Hurting me instead of pleasuring me. Or as well as.

But why?

It doesn’t matter why.

It just feels right.

Alec Anaconda
04-06-2009, 09:38 AM
Balls have to be the only part of a man’s body where one can experience such extreme sensation with little risk of damage.

Apart from the penis and, for some men, the nipples and anus, I can think of no other body parts where mild pain causes arousal.

But, overriding all other rational, BB is fun!

“Having my balls squeezed by a man just isn’t a turn-on”

In one of my Janice books, I explore the scenario of a man receiving testicular teasing, without knowing the gender of the tormenting hands. If this happened to you, would you find this arousing, or a turn-off?