PDA

View Full Version : ball injections for cum flavering

a881drq
04-05-2009, 04:57 PM
i wanted to know how people feel about this is it possible to flaver cum? with koolaid or somthing? how long would the flaver last? and what would be the faverite flaver to use just as a toll from the boys and girls that would try it? medicly is it safe and is it possible?

i would want chocolate but that may not be possible give the syrup may be to thick so like rasberry koolaid maybe

ballmasher
04-05-2009, 06:04 PM
I heard that if you drink lots of some type of green tea it will make your jizz taste better,I think its pineapple,but again I only heard this don't go trying things that could lead to harm.:wooow

Bremuse0
04-05-2009, 08:06 PM
Well the vast majority of cum isn't made in the balls. So I wouldn't think ball injections would work.

a881drq
04-06-2009, 02:09 PM
Ive herd that eatting pinapple and dark chocolate do make it sweeter ive never tested that tho. a sperm is stored in the epididimis to "age" so that would be, i would think at lest, the best place to inject your flaver of choice.

Bremuse0
04-07-2009, 07:57 PM
Ive herd that eatting pinapple and dark chocolate do make it sweeter ive never tested that tho. a sperm is stored in the epididimis to "age" so that would be, i would think at lest, the best place to inject your flaver of choice.

But the actual sperm makes up a very small percentage of cum. Majority of ejaculate is made elsewhere.

chan85
04-08-2009, 10:21 PM
I remember reading that diet plays a part in what your cum tastes like. Especially food that is really high in sugar, like pineapple, or food that is really "strong" in flavor, like garlic, though I can't imagine many people enjoying that.

iaiftw
04-09-2009, 02:56 PM
http://www.sweetrelease.com/

If you want to take the shortcut :)

a881drq
04-20-2009, 04:26 PM
http://www.sweetrelease.com/

If you want to take the shortcut :)

wow thank you that almost exactly what i was looking for i am a little unhappy with the salection of flaver('s) but i guess beggers cant be choosers i didnt see any directions or warnings on the site makes me wonder about side effects and the amount of time it will take to start working but again thank you iaiftw:thumbup

iaiftw
04-21-2009, 12:06 AM
No problem at all. Funny story, we found that site YEARS ago when I was in high school and it was more of a joke than anything.

Now it seems like it could be useful >.>

a881drq
05-01-2009, 02:23 PM
ok so i ordered this sweetrelease stuff and have been taking it as derected (once in the morning with breckfast one with dinner) for about a week now. my room mate has told me that she can already taste a diffrance its already tastes sweeter and better then befor. i havent felt any side effects from it but i will keep posting my resalts as i go. as of right now considering it was a little over 20 bucks and that includes shipping and handling and that after she finished last night she asked for seconds :D id say its money very well spent lol
i give sweetrelease 5 thumbs up one week in :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup

if you have questions or comments just send me a message...

a881drq
05-09-2009, 12:40 PM
this stuff is starting to have some effect i about half way through the bottle and have been told my cum has a slight apple taste and its not bitter or anything just tastey i would recamend it for anyone that has a lover that dosnt like the taste of cum and if i havent said befor they have a simaler product for females too