PDA

View Full Version : what would people like to see in a new video?

BBVixen
04-06-2009, 10:53 AM
a while back nexus and myself did a video of me kicking him in the balls, about 20 times. we posted it on here and got some good feedback, so now we're looking for new ideas for our next one.

so what would people like to see?

let us know.

squeezemyballsplease
04-06-2009, 02:56 PM
Thank you for asking, Mistress...
As a lover of female hands, I would of course love to see your pretty hands and nails on slaves cock and balls..
soft yet strong on one hand...
hard and demanding on the other...
contrasts like this make my day.
Thanks again for your kind asking.
Grabbing and squeezing by female hands still remains my fetish :bananad:

CarlW12345
04-06-2009, 03:57 PM
a while back nexus and myself did a video of me kicking him in the balls, about 20 times. we posted it on here and got some good feedback, so now we're looking for new ideas for our next one.

so what would people like to see?

let us know.

Hi,
Thanks for asking, I personally enjoy seeing stuff like a female forceing the male to sniff her toes while she prepairs the male organ as her dinner, and then eats it bite by bite like a hot dog or something simaler..
Thanks again!

chris7201
04-06-2009, 06:16 PM
I would love to a slave earn the right to worship your leg and feet.
The higher up the legs the harder the kicks.

BF28
04-06-2009, 10:05 PM
I think you guys should just do what you like doing.

Videos are so much better when you can tell the women in the video are enjoying themselves.

I do remember your first video. Great stuff. Very excited to see the next installment!

Nexus
04-07-2009, 02:48 PM
Yeah that might be what we'll end up doing.

We pretty much just stay along the lines of kicking/punching/squeezing.

We were wondering if there were any preferences to the number of hits / hardness / type of shoes (barefoot/tights/flats/heels/wedges) and stuff like that.

Don't really want our faces to be in it so no biting/sniffing :P

Black Dog
04-08-2009, 03:07 PM
Balls in one hand, punched with the other. Hard!

Luigi77
04-08-2009, 03:47 PM
Thank you for asking.

I love grabbing and squeezing,
one ball in each hand with thumbs pressing,
pulling and punching,
two ladies playing tug of war,
trapping them at the bottom of his bag,
long time sqeezing as much as he can take,
short time squeeze and release - pumping,
working over one nut at a time...

One girl holding him up to keep his balls exposed, or having him in restraints to keep him from curling up to stop the ladies fun.

The best is when the ladies are laughing and having fun as the guy writhes in pain, I love to see the women enjoying themselves.

When a women has a guy by the balls, she is in total control and that's a beautiful thing. Thank you again for asking for opinions.

blkpatent
04-08-2009, 04:56 PM
high heel cfnm ballbusting, preferablly black patent leather heels. Also mature women busting young slaves.

darthsidius
04-11-2009, 01:20 PM
Dear Mistress,

Like many here I would like to see some really hard squeezing. I often see men being tested to their limits with kicks but not with squeezes. This is what I would like to see.

Kind regards

ball_bustee
04-11-2009, 05:13 PM
I would love to see some hard squeezes, and knees

Ballbust69fan
04-11-2009, 10:21 PM
Busty ladies busting guys balls either showing cleavage or topless is so hot and sexy to me. My wife takes her top off before she kicks me in the nuts every day. Focusing on her beautiful breasts while she kicks away is an incredible high for me. I have tried to get her to allow me to take videos to post here but she aint buying into that yet. I will keep trying though. :bananajum