PDA

View Full Version : What's the best site?

Rebecca
04-07-2009, 08:01 AM
Hey all

My beau and I are looking at getting a membership in a site that has many aspects of femdom, but mostly hardcore cbt, and hopefully some bb, peeing and facesitting.

Can anyone recommend the best site to feature as many of these things as possible, but mostly serious CBT?

Thanks boys (and girls)! :)

Rebecca

phrank
04-07-2009, 04:11 PM
clubdom by far. very hardcore cbt

Thumper
04-08-2009, 01:39 AM
Rather than buying a membership per say Why not just buy sessions. I think Ball busting chick's a good one and mistress Demetria's full video sites are hot.
Though I agree Club Dom is extreme, I think you need to be an older viewer to enjoy the abuse of her subjects they are old and so is the routine.
Unless of course you are into whipping for every day fair. I just think it gets old fast. There is a lot of variety out there. Go to Clips for sale and select CBT you will find a lot and not be locked into any particular genera. Have fun !

ThanxsMan
04-08-2009, 02:38 AM
Well, this may not be applicable but Men in Pain has some of every element of femdom, but the cbt can be few and far between...

bort2001
04-08-2009, 05:18 AM
the yahoo group stompednuts
real stories

Jedi
04-09-2009, 02:47 AM
What I have seen of Club Dom it would be my choice for an all round site which covers a lot of ballbusting with other femdom elements too.
While BB Chicks looks to have some nice stuff on there I personally wouldn't want to throw my money at a membership site that only ever has a max of 10 videos online to download.
I've not looked at Men In Pain for a long time. While I remember that also had some nice stuff on there, seeing blokes getting fucked up the ass just turns me right off.