PDA

View Full Version : Our next FREE ballbusting Party

LightningJack
04-09-2009, 06:24 AM
Those femaledom members who have been to my BallBusting play parties in Vauxhall, London can surely attest that an exciting time is had by all. Men and women. I believe that we are totally unique for anywhere on the web worldwide to offer Free ballbusting play parties. My last announcement of a recent party got deleted. I am NOT trying to sell anything. I dont think the organisors of this forum can quite understand that we are offering free parties. Ballbusting like other D/S play is big business for some. You keep seeing Vids etc being offered for money well ours is free mate so how about that.

Our ladies and Gents who are core players in ballbusting at our parties are true devotees.

We even feature a competition called Last Man standing whereby our ballbusting subs generally featuring at least 6 men line up with their bollocks dangling free for the ballbusting ladies generally 3 or 4 to take turns in letting the guys have it either by kicks, knees, slaps or punches, one stroke at a time from each lady in rotation.

The winner receives a certificate and a prize (yeah a real prize, apart from getting swollen nads).

Our first Champion nikkbb came all the way from paris on an away day on Euro star to come to our party and take part. Our reigning champion is Tarzan, I am sure he wont mind me naming him, Sheeze this guy has real staying power and most people are in awe of his tolarance.

So if any of you ladies out there want to see what its like and give a man a good slam up the bollocks then come to our party at Vauxhall on the 27th april. I have never met a lady who having tried it didnt love it after they had done it. I met a couple of guys though who were less impressed, but there go figure ? most guys taking part love it too. Its niche play that they feel very proud of it.

So Ladies and Gents if you too would like to give it a go get in touch with me or Tarzan and we will see what we can do.

sensor
04-09-2009, 01:08 PM
Hey there I sent you a pm with my email address in, feel free to contact me on that with more information.

bbbb
04-09-2009, 04:20 PM
Cracking work!!!!

Adam Hamley
04-10-2009, 06:56 AM
Thats sounds great, that would be a Monday. What time do you have have in mind?

Thanks.

LightningJack
04-10-2009, 01:03 PM
Its between 11.45 am to 3.45 pm. We include buffet lunch too.

I think I should sub title my parties "Single Male Subs WANTED".

Now aint that a message you dont see every day.

Ballbust69fan
04-12-2009, 12:02 AM
I would love to go and get my nuts kicked buy a bunch of women, you guys rock in the UK. Wish we had something like that out here.:ibow4u:

Any ladies in the Chicagoland area interested in working my pair over????

sub4her2
04-12-2009, 01:22 AM
I would love to go and get my nuts kicked buy a bunch of women, you guys rock in the UK. Wish we had something like that out here.:ibow4u:

Any ladies in the Chicagoland area interested in working my pair over????
Even better, why not have a ball busting party here in America too.:jumpsmile

LightningJack
04-13-2009, 12:11 PM
Aint nothing to it. No big secret. You hire a suitable dungeon and advertise. To coin a movie phrase. "If you build it, they will come" and believe me they do.

Sure we have competion from the Pro Dommes who offer 4 hour parties and because they are women staging the parties they get beseiged by male customers wanting to take part but that is a key difference the people who attend our paries are NOT customers they are our guests and soon to be our friends.

At the pro parties at least here in the UK you pay around £200 for the 4 hours and get about 4 women and about 15 to 20 men. Action is going to limited and there is lots of standing around. At our parties its all play and there is a high propotion of women to men, generally about even and 1 time we somehow got more women than men so in some of the scenes you had 2 or 3 ladies working at the same time on 1 male sub. We had no complaints not even from the ladies. So all is cool.

My co-host and I are both male, We dont want to change that but you ask anyone who has been and they will tell you our parties are way better than the ladies who charge you and just want your hard earned dollars in
exchange for their time.

One final thing is we do employ an invitation criteria. Most of our guests come from a largely UK website called www.informedconsent.co.uk we ask that they have filled out profiles and a network of people who know them real life. we are almost certain to find some sort of cross over in people we know.

Clearly that wont work here so our criteria is people who have been members a while and have made sufficient posts to establish the sort of person they are. In the final case its a judgement call but we are not hard to please.

LightningJack
04-16-2009, 03:25 AM
Just want to add something here. On this and other forums you constantly see guys asking randomly for women to kick their nuts. as far as I know these pleas NEVER work. Women know they are vulnerable at a mans hands. Most men can overpower most women. In practise if you want this play you either pay big bucks to a professional lady whose only object is to take your money and get you out as fast as possible. You train the lady in your life to give you the play you want though this is notoriusly hard to convince vanilla females that you are not just a fucking crazy perv or you attend an event like mine and haver fantastic play in a great atmosphere for free.

Now guess what despite all the guys here allegingly begging for ballbusting play and me advertising here on this forum guess how many real life volunteer from here that we have attracted. just 2. Hardly seems worth the effort and guess what guys I aint even a sub. I dont get my own balls busted I am a Dom. I have 2 great male subs and 2 beautiful female subs to play with I dont even need to run these parties but I figure I am giving single male subs who all the world in fetish appears to be against a chance but is it appreciated not one fucking jot.

Tamakeri
04-16-2009, 10:41 AM
...Now guess what despite all the guys here allegingly begging for ballbusting play and me advertising here on this forum guess how many real life volunteer from here that we have attracted. just 2. Hardly seems worth the effort and guess what guys I aint even a sub. I dont get my own balls busted I am a Dom. I have 2 great male subs and 2 beautiful female subs to play with I dont even need to run these parties but I figure I am giving single male subs who all the world in fetish appears to be against a chance but is it appreciated not one fucking jot.

Well I have found that when it comes to ballbusting, some 90% of guys at least are all talk. It's just a masturbation fantasy. Which, of course, doesn't make any sense to me since I am a pretty heavy participant .. to each his own. But .. I don't by any means think your efforts and offer are unappreciated ... just a bit beyond the comfort level of a lot of guys for whom this is just a hand-job fantasy. I'm sure they would love to do it- they just don't have the balls for it. Me- I'm in Los Angeles. It's a little out of my neighborhood or I would be there, believe me.

LightningJack
04-16-2009, 02:44 PM
Pity the only guys with balls seem to be American on this site. I have just received another female confirmation today from a lady coming several hundred miles from way up North in the UK.

We get the ladies fine but not the men. I dont want to see any UK guys begging random females to bust em because since they dont want the real thing in a secure setting then they have to be bullshitters.

Anyways I have done advertising my parties here now. since its clearly a waste of time I will save my energy in future. word of mouth among my core members seem to work best.

Su0
04-16-2009, 04:39 PM
Well yeah, maybe most guys wouldn't want to let anyone in the real world know they enjoy ballbusting. Or maybe they dislike such events because they would have to socialize with you organisers as well, not their fantasy 1on1 sexy lonely girl in the forest. :p

How old are you by the way? I mean you guys and the girls, between ages -? Just wondering because it sounds interesting.

anatinus
04-16-2009, 05:09 PM
I have been watching with interest - your last two have fallen on very inconvenient dates for me - but I am in London indefinitely and would definitely attend such an event in the future.

I should say, I think one thing that many people may be reluctant about is the whole "what's the catch" angle - so rare a good free thing comes along, you know? I think people are just wary, more than disinterested.

But either way, I wouldn't give up here, there are definitely interested folks out there!

cracker
04-16-2009, 09:57 PM
Wish I were in the U.k. and I would give it a go.

misterjover
04-18-2009, 10:02 PM
Please video tape it and share it with those of us who can't make it there!

... wish I could but I'm stuck in California.

LightningJack
04-22-2009, 06:30 AM
I think I should announce our future parties as the Worlds Only Free Regular Ballbusting parties. I am gonna crow a bit here but our next party figures to be the best ever at least 12 women taking part in busting guys nads. sorry we dont allow videoing and we are a bit cautious on photos too. No head shots unless we have permission.

we are however building our own website now and demand is soaring specially from pro Domme ladies who are giving their time free in order to partake in play that they would not normally be offered to them.

There will be no new invitations for our next party. Those already invited and say they are coming we expect to attend otherwise they get blacklisted.