PDA

View Full Version : Sexy test reader

gnarr
04-09-2009, 08:38 PM
Hi here is a nice program to have fun with. Select a female voice (I recomend Lucy UK she is exelent) and have her talk about busting your balls.

It's nice to put up a picture of your favorite BB woman on your screen while you listen.

http://www.acapela-group.com/text-to-speech-interactive-demo.html

Here are some examples of text you could put in.
p.s. I admit I am a sick puppy

-
I am going to casterate you. Your testicles will be a mess of bloody pulp after I'm done with you, you are going to be a eunuch after I have finished gelding you. Good luck having children.
-
The testicle clamps will slowly crush your manhood at the same time as the electrisity from the car battery will fry your balls. Completly nutering you. Your balls will be useless
-
Your balls will be compleatly exposed in the man humbler, giving me an easy target to stomp on them. Your testicles wil have no escape, as I pummel them with my heal, crushing them. emasculating you
-
You will have no escape as I put my tazer to your testicles, frying them with a 100,000 volts of electricity, destroying your balls. Your manhood will be useless after I'm done with you
-
I will casterate you, like I would cut the neck of a chicken. Your manhood means nothing to me. Nutering you would cause me no more hesitation than gelding a pig. Me, emasculating you would be easy .
-
If your testicles should find their way to my grip, I would rip and tear at them with extreme prejudice. your balls mean nothing to me, twisting and squeezing them as hard as I could would be my goal
-
grabbing you by the balls would be a dream come true. I would enjoy causing you as much pain and agony as I possibly could. Your testicles would be my own personal stress balls and I would crush them
-
Ruptureing your testicles would be easy, I would simply kick you as hard as I could with my steal toe boot right in the groin. This would easily casterate you .
-
If you touch me one more time I will rip your balls off, and stuff them down you throat. Try me, you stupid fuck, and I will casterate you, you fucking eunuch.
-
I will fuck you so deep in your virgin ass with my huge strap on that your gonna wish you were born a girl. My big black cock will pop out your fucking eyeball. After that I will start on your BALLS
-
The last thing that you are going to see is my fingernails digging deep into your eyeballs, ripping them from their sockets, blinding you permanently. You will be helpless as I casterate you
-
I will ruing your knee cap with my heel kick, exposing your noce to a vicious elbow, breaking it. This will leave you open to multiple strikes to your unprotected testicles leading to your casteration
-
I'm gonna take a tire iron to your balls. after i'm done with you, you're going to wish you were never born. I am going to take what wil be left of your ruind genatils and feed them to you
-
you will never be able to have sex with a woman ever again, after I have gelded you. I will cut offm what will be left of your ruined testicles and flush them down the toilet
-
I've got you, by the balls now, haven't I! You will do what I say or I will casterate you. You don't want to be a eunuch now do you! It would be easy, just a quick twist, pull, and jank down.
-

To bad you can only put in short texts. Try your own and post them here for the rest of us to enjoy.

mickeybb
04-11-2009, 05:41 PM
That's pretty cool. I tried a few of my own with a couple different voices
even made one from a man's point of view:

-stop smelling my dirty socks! i'm your sister. now lay down so i can step on your balls, you know you want it. maybe i'll jump on them too.

-you dirty fucker, jerking off in my shoe. see how much you like my size 6 feet when they stomp on your little balls. now lay down and spread your legs. it won't be that bad i only weigh 100 pounds.

-sorry mickey i know the bet was one kick in your balls, but it was so fun i have to do it again and again now spread your legs here comes my foot.

-i used to kick my brother's balls all the time. he would cry and fall on the floor but it was so fun i kicked him every day. i think he liked it too.

-why would you want me to kick your balls? oh, i will do it, hell you probably won't have any balls when i'm done. i hope i don't hurt my pretty foot.

this one is for a guy to say i used peter uk
-Ouch!! please get off my balls you are crushing them. don't stomp on them i'll be good i promise. please at least take off the boots.

Youthmane
04-12-2009, 10:36 AM
yeah that was alittle funny. I wish they could make it show Stress Levels. or like Angry, Happy, Giddy, Laugh. on parts of the Words. to make them sound more really to what they are saying. :cussing:

zachlyn
04-17-2009, 10:01 AM
http://www.sitepal.com/howitworks

Click on the blue demo button. You can choose your gender, some customization allowed in trial version (hair style, clothing, lips).

On the 4th step, click on the TTS button to get to the text to speech part.

The St. Patty girl has a half shirt on, showing breast, but kind of cartoony. There are some more "realistic" faces available too. But I agree, wish there was some visisble emotion shown, and laughing available. Oh well.

okay, back to lurking.

Castratrix's pet
04-19-2009, 07:34 AM
I love these sites. Typing in text so I can hear a woman talking about ********** and hearing her talking about ********** me.

Not just ********** threats, I also did it like a scene where she is a surgeon or veterinarian and she is ********** me. Typed in stuff to have her describe to the women watching her each step in the surgery as she performed it, also with her telling the other women what I would be and what I would be like after she ********* me and why I would be that way.

Now if we could only find sites that allow you to add emotion and inflection to the voices, also where the voices are even less "mechanical" and "artificial," and maybe where you can do more in creating the physical picture and personality of the character. Still great sites. Are there any more sites like these?

pianoboy75
04-19-2009, 07:46 AM
Now THAT was funny! :Baahaha: Liked it big time!

ouch1
01-10-2011, 09:42 PM
Thanks for that it was Awesome esp that asian girl kay program her with Julie US for her voice and damn that's hot. I even punched in this that I know my wife would never say but this is close enough hehe.

Excuse me, what are you doing? Are you masturbating? Don't even try to lie to me! I see you sitting on the toilet, and your penis wrapped in toilet paper and masturbating!! I warned you what I would do if i caught you masturbating on the toilet again. You didn't listen so now, I'm going to cut off your penis so you won't ever masturbate again! And to make sure you don't get your penis back, I'm going to flush your penis down the toilet you love masturbating on so much! Should I use scissors or a knife? I'm going to use these super sharp scissors I just bought today for this. Don't move or I will also cut your balls off and flush them down the toilet too! My god, you have such a pathetic excuse for a penis! Well you won't have to worry about that anymore....Snip!! Wow your penis came off perfectly! Kiss your penis good bye!!

That last part where she says good bye I love that little bit of a high note she puts on it hehe.

sicko666
01-14-2011, 10:20 AM
I noticed the question about whether there were any better ones out there.There are but unfortunatly they cost thousands and there an unsort after item, so hackers or such warez places dont bother upping them.Think of all the female sounding automated systems when you phone places,some are taped actresses quoting scripts but some are actually text to speech apps that only the huge businesses can afford to rent.I know this because i searched a lot in the past for any such items so "adult" dialogue could be used animation in 3d apps.Lets just say all my time searching thousands of places resulted in nothing...But the MS and T&T based TTS programs are getting better, its going to be a case of waiting a while i am afraid but one day.......

johnnyboy2237
01-26-2011, 04:07 PM
try this in test reader
i would love to pop your balls..please please please i have always wanted to do this to a man. to feel the nut flatten and rupture under my foot or at the point of my heels. just look at my pussy it wont hurt that bad or my tits whatever you want jsut let me take your manhood. you dont want to fuck girls anymore anyways right?. its only your balls, you dont want kids anyways right? please. i would be so wet popping your testicles. you could get them sown up and i could pop them again, i would love to ******** you, burst your nuts...please! it wont hurt that bad! i have done this to my brothers and they did not complain too much or scream too loud. come on take it like a man. give me your nuts. ill even let ouu cum in my mouth . just look at how beautiful my pussy is, let me do it. you have always stare at my ass, just stare at it while your testicles explode under my foot