PDA

View Full Version : Girls, have you ever had sex with a man who was going to be *********?

nogrant
04-14-2009, 02:52 PM
Hello, my name is Norman.

I once met a woman named Sandra who claimed to have made love to an ex-boyfriend before ********** him.

It's not what you are probably thinking. She wasn't much sadistic at all.
He had cancer in his testicles.

Here's what Sandra told me:

When they had been lovers (the first time around) she liked to suck his balls and play with them, specially after a bath when they were 'soft' and dangled low. When his cancer was detected he contacted her because he wanted to have his ball sucked and fondled a few times before losing them.

Initially he didn't tell her what was going to happen to him. But she noticed something was different since he kept asking her to suck and play all the time. He even asked her to slap, squeeze and even kick his balls, which he had never asked before (he probably wanted to have as many 'sensations' as possible in his testicles before the 'final cut', I understand him).

She insisted that he tell her what was the reason for his behavior and he finally told her. She was initially shocked but then got increasingly excited, after all he was going to have HRT (hormone replacement therapy) after his 'bilateral orchiectomy' (that's jargon for **********!). He was probably going to have a relatively normal sex life after the surgery and was not depressed at all.

For 2 days and nights the made love like crazy! And she sucked, fondled, squeezed, slapped and pulled his balls like there was no tomorrow! She even kicked them a few times.
He usually became erect after some 'ball-play' and they made love afterwards.

The ********** was performed by a female doctor and a female nurse as her assistant. He asked the doctor for Sandra to be present at the surgery and she agreed.

Even though it was the doctor that opened his scrotum and sutured his cords, it was Sandra that performed the 'final cut' (two cuts to be precise) with a scalpel.

Sandra claimed that, at his request, he didn't get anesthetized during the 'orchiectomy' but after. He wanted to 'feel' the moment of his ********** and the doctor agreed.

I became extremely excited after Sandra told me this story and got rock-hard. She then sucked my balls and got on top of me and fucked me!

I don't know if she invented this story. Most of it is probably real, given the level of details she gave (more than I have told here).

Maybe she changed a few details to get me excited.

What do you think?

It seems strange for a doctor to agree to surgery without anesthesia.
It's also strange (to me) that the doctor allowed Sandra to perform the 'cuts'.

Sandra also said that his cancer was a rare type where it affects first one testicle but almost inevitably affects the other within 3-5 years (probability of 70%-80%).
He still had one good testicle but decided to remove both because he didn't want to be paranoid about when the other would be affected, and with HRT he could have a reasonably normal sex life.
Does anyone know if this kind of testicle cancer really exists ? Would a doctor agree to remove both in such a situation ?

What about you girls here in the forum ? Have you ever been in a situation even remotely like this ?
Would you do what Sandra did: fuck and play with his balls ? what would you do ?
Would you do it with a stranger that approached you saying he had cancer (if he could prove it) ?
Have you ever fantasized about such a situation ?
Would you like to be the last woman to have sex with a man before his 'cutting' ?
Would you like to make the 'final cut' or just watch the surgery ?

Greetings,

Norman

anigavus
04-20-2009, 12:45 AM
That is a lovely narrative, but has more in common with eunuch fiction than with any reality I've ever encountered. A man with a powerful ********** fantasy is presented with a contrived circumstance that enables him to feel his ********** as imposed on him by an external reality, but at the same time make the ********** his active choice. Along similar lines, I have known men ask to role play the part of a long lost love, now a successful surgeon, who is contacted after many years to remove his testicles when he is told that it is required for medical reasons. It was quite moving for me to share a small piece of the love and respect he still felt for her and the depth of release he felt as he knew that she knew that he knew that the illness was an excuse -- he wanted her to take his testicles and he knew that she could do so as a practical matter. The role playing left me wishing I were a real surgeon.

But a real surgeon would never take the risks in a scene like this -- the risk of infection, the risk of the patient going into shock from surgery without anesthesia, the risk of malpractice and of losing her license. And in real life, cancer patients aren't often in the mood for sex.

Balloney
05-01-2009, 10:57 AM
I heard of a guy going to a ciropracter to have his back worked on. The ciropracter did his thing, but the patient had a tomor, adn the adjustment may have spread the cancer around more.

I'd imagine ball busting would have the same risk for testicle cancer.

I don't believe the story. I can't see a doctor having the guys girlfriend in there for the operation and letting her 'cut the cords' like a daddy can do with umbilical cords.

I don't find the whole idea of testical cancer or ********** erotic in the least, either.

bookoo
05-01-2009, 11:25 PM
This sort of fits here. I once, quite a while ago dated a woman who had a boyfriend that lost his dick in Vietnam in an unfortunate,"for him", incident.
She told me the night before he was shipped off to Nam, they had sex. So unless he screwed some "fuckie suckie" Viet whore,:D she was the last piece of ass he had before loosing his schlong. I must admit I really got an extra hard boner knowing my cock was in a woman's mouth and pussy that once held a cock that is no longer attached to it's owner. She also liked talking about her former boyfriend's penectomy and seemed to be turned on slightly also by it. I am sure there are other guys that have really enjoyed screwing women who have had former lovers that cannot fuck anymore for various reasons.