PDA

View Full Version : Ballbusting vs. Regular Sex --- which???

cracker
04-16-2009, 09:48 PM
You want your balls busted or you want intercourse? (You can't have both --- maybe ballbusting with a handjob --- thankfully women have two hands). Intercourse more likely to result in her being satisfied as well as intimacy and sleeping over rather than leaving for the night after your ball bust and maybe making her cum by hand or mouth.

It's a hard call for me. I think if I could get intimacy and satisfaction in my partner I'd take the ballbusting --- and I do love intercourse.

(Basically the tip of your penis dominating her or boyth of you getting turned on (her being at least wet) by slaps, punches, squeezing, or even kneeing/kicking your balls.

Possible solution --- regular sex with gf/wife and bb with call girl.

Make me sore
04-16-2009, 09:57 PM
Tough choice but I'd go for compromise; ballbusting half the time and regular sex the other.

aussie guy
04-16-2009, 09:59 PM
I would have to say ballbusting, but while I'm curled up on the ground she then gives me a hand job.

cheers

Chestnuts
04-17-2009, 06:44 AM
yeah.. you make it out that you cant do both with one person...
the best way of doing it is take turns... or competition.
There is the option of pulling out during sex and finishing with bb-hand-job.
There's no reason why you cant do both things for one person >:/
With my boyfriend i always give him bb and pleasure, until he might offer me sex i will agree.
..but im not sure, it must be different from perspectives.

cracker
04-18-2009, 01:58 AM
one. And, unfortunately, I have found that girlfriends (to varying extents) will often say yes to "regular" sex but draw at least some line in the sand with regard to ballbusting.

reginauld
04-18-2009, 10:24 PM
It really depends on what kind of mood I'm in. I like ballbusting because the pleasure lasts longer, but sex feels better imo. I guess I would go with bb, but that's just the kind of mood I'm in now (hence my presence here :P).

Ballbust69fan
04-18-2009, 10:44 PM
I get 15 hard kicks to my balls prior to having intercourse. Having sore nuts only makes me harder and helps me please my wife to multiple orgasms every time.

misterjover
04-19-2009, 11:48 AM
I like to mix it up to keep things fun. I'm into EXTREMES, and I like being dominated or sometimes being the aggressor/on top.

BB 50% of the time... which is followed up by sex or a bj.

And the other 50% rough sex.

dec86
04-19-2009, 04:18 PM
eheh...nice question!
I think i'm a 50/50 one too :D
i love when my gf slaps hard my balls while she is riding me...it's make me really hard! but sometimes she squeezes me so hard that i can't even move a muscle and she continue to jump on me...:iluvu:

i am jacks username
04-19-2009, 05:55 PM
At this point, I'll take what I can get.

TVEE
04-20-2009, 12:04 AM
A nice handjob would be always perfect while ballbusting :iluvu:
I will go with 50/50 , It really depends on the mood ;)

Drifter
04-20-2009, 12:04 AM
It depends on the mood for my woman and me. But some times to end a fight with some rude sex rlz!!!... :bananajum

taylor6363
04-20-2009, 10:46 AM
Have to say I am in the mode of ballbusting now. Since my divorce ballbusting has been my new thing!

JaylienBB
04-21-2009, 08:47 AM
I like both. BB a little more. But whenever one of my ex's and i were in missionary position, when she wanted me to cum she would sliip her hands between her thighs, grab a ball with each hand, squeeze very hard and pull. So i had to pull against my balls with every thrust till i came. That was always a great finish. Left me sore for a while afterwards.

hockey419
04-21-2009, 10:47 AM
Have to say balllbusting wins for now!

bouncingballs
04-24-2009, 09:08 PM
I'd go with ball busting over intercourse almost anytime. Another fetish of mine is tease and denial with no release so an ideal session for me would be ball busting, a lot of teasing, me getting my partner off as many times as she desires I me not being allowed to cum

crushee
04-25-2009, 12:30 AM
I've been with a girl friend who, during intercourse, squeezed thoroughly my balls to a severe pain level, sometimes sending me to unconsciousness (?) after ejaculation.