PDA

View Full Version : Ballbusting in "Lost", "Weeds" & "Rescue Me"

gnarr
04-18-2009, 01:28 PM
Hi I am looking for the episodes with ballbusts in them from these TV shows.

I know there was a grab in "Lost", I think it was season 2 where Charlie was grabbed by some junky girl looking to score some dope in a hotel room.

There was a long grab in "Rescue Me" where Denis Leary is grabbed by Andrea Roth at the her place.

There was a grab and a stomp(might be 2 different episodes) in "Weeds" where Elizabeth Perkins was the buster, think it was season 2 or 3.

Can anyone help?

Alec Anaconda
04-18-2009, 02:04 PM
I never find BB on TV entertaining, as I know it’s fake.

Mr S
04-18-2009, 02:07 PM
I may have the one from Lost.

The one in weeds, is this the one where she stomps the guy in the wheelchair?

gnarr
04-20-2009, 10:25 AM
The one in weeds, is this the one where she stomps the guy in the wheelchair?

Yes the one in Weeds is when she stomps the guy in the wheelchair, the other one is where is grabs a guy off screen in his office.

The one from Rescue me was very good, prolonged, great reaction and Andrea Roth is hot.

VanDattum
04-22-2009, 01:24 PM
Hi I am looking for the episodes with ballbusts in them from these TV shows.

I know there was a grab in "Lost", I think it was season 2 where Charlie was grabbed by some junky girl looking to score some dope in a hotel room.

There was a long grab in "Rescue Me" where Denis Leary is grabbed by Andrea Roth at the her place.

There was a grab and a stomp(might be 2 different episodes) in "Weeds" where Elizabeth Perkins was the buster, think it was season 2 or 3.

Can anyone help?

I'm pretty sure I can help if you tell me which episode of Rescue Me it is you're looking for. Number of season and number of episode.