PDA

View Full Version : First time

PhxDaveBB
04-19-2009, 11:24 PM
This is the story of my first ballbusting experience. I hope you enjoy.

I was just 18 when I got my first taste of ballbusting. I was over at Nancy’s house, Nancy was 16 and we had known each other for about a year at that point. We weren’t dating, more a friends with benefits situation. I don’t remember what we were watching at the time, the movie wasn’t our primary consideration but there was a scene where a guy got kneed hard in the balls by a girl. Nancy asked me if I had ever been kneed like that and I said no, never. I asked her if she had ever kneed a guy before, her answer was also no. We discussed it for a while and soon decided to try it, she would knee me.

I was nervous but stood there with my legs spread, my hands behind my back. Nancy stood in front of me, she placed her hands on my shoulders and lined her self up. I closed my eyes so as not to flinch when I saw it coming. She brought her knee up hard in to my balls but my jeans absorbed most of the impact and I only flinched a little. She told me to take off my jeans and she would try again. I took them off and then figured what the hell, I was planning on having sex with her anyway and stripped naked.

It was interesting standing in front of her naked while she was still fully clothed, it made me feel very vulnerable, even more so knowing what she was going to do. Once more I stood with my legs spread and hands behind me. I closed my eyes as she once more placed her hands on my shoulders and I only flinched a little as she brought her knee up in to my balls lightly to get her self lined up. I felt her get ready to knee me and I steeled myself not knowing just what was to come.

This time she hit the sweet spot. I doubled over and I could swear my balls were trying to come out of my mouth and a pain like I had never experienced flashed thru me. I lay curled up on my side cupping my throbbing balls but despite the pain I had a huge hardon. Nancy kept asking if I was Okay between bouts of laughter at my situation. Soon the intense pain began to subside and I stood up unsteadily. My cock was still hard and throbbing in time to my pulse and I was turned on as hell. So it turned out was Nancy.

I stood in front of her and spread my legs as I told her to do it again, she obliged by stepping up quickly and driving her knee hard up in to my balls, even harder than the first time. I again wound up curled in a ball on the floor, cupping my balls and moaning. Nancy undressed and dropped to the floor with me. She pushed me over on my back and pulled my hands away from my swollen balls and throbbing cock. She straddled me and started to ride me hard. Each time she came down on my battered balls it brought a new flash of pain that only drove me closer to cumming. I quickly came, my balls aching with each pump of my orgasm, Nancy came just as I was pumped dry, she drove herself down hard on my cock and balls making me scream in pleasured pain.

This was our first time to play with ballbusting but far from our last. Nancy really got in to it as did I and she was quite imaginative in ways to bust my balls. We soon expanded our play in to more intense ballbusting and humiliation that I will detail in future stories.

hockey419
04-21-2009, 10:50 AM
Would love to hear more details!