PDA

View Full Version : Ballbusting Story

snakeskin
04-20-2009, 10:44 AM
Enjoy: :D

Jeff was sitting in front of the television watching some boring show. His two older cousins Therese and Melissa who were visiting from out of town for the summer had invited one of their friends Victoria over for dinner, and his thoughts kept straying to the scene he knew was playing out in the back yard. All three of the women were sunbathing themselves out in the garden, in very skimpy bikinis.

He felt guilty fantasizing about his near naked female relations yet still got a massive hard-on when trying to picture their tan, hard, squirming bodies. He finally got frustrated enough to go and sneak a peek at his unknowing family and their friend. He climbed the stairs to guest room overlooking the backyard where his cousins were staying and cautiously looked out the window. He was relieved to see the three girls lying on their stomachs so that they couldn't see him staring. Jeff eagerly eyed up the sexy bodies, focusing on their round full asses, shapely legs and especially on the soft sexy soles of their feet. My goodness his foot-fetish was such a pain in the ass sometimes, especially since his cousins had such beautiful feet. Jeff made a rash decision and hastily dropped his pants and underwear, gripping his rock hard shaft tightly.

He started to pump as he first watched their friends wiggling toes, then his cousins as they flexed their soles. Jeff glanced around the room and saw all of the women's clothes scattered about haphazardly, and his eyes focused on the shoes sitting in the corner. He picked up his cousin's slingback flats and looked down into the toe area where he could see the deep outline of her toes. He sniffed deeply and he could have sworn his cock grew another inch. He ran back to the window and went back to eyeing up the girl's feet, shoe and dick in hand. He started breathing more heavily and while Theresa wrinkled her soles for him, He nearly orgasmed right there. He continued pumping as the three women flipped onto their backs and huge melon-like breasts popped into view, barely concealed behind the teeny-weeny bikini tops. Jeff's dog, Spot, took this sudden movement as a sign that the girls wanted to play. He ran up to the tanning women and jumped up, putting his paws all over Melissa. She very irritably got up as the dog leaped up onto her once again. Spot was a rather large dog and Melissa easily held his paws in her hands. Jeff listened intently through the open window as Melissa spoke to Veronica and Therese. "Spot's about to get his first lesson in why he shouldn't jump up on people," said Melissa with a smile. Victoria and Therese both looked up to see what Melissa was talking about. Jeff looked on in disbelief as she swung her leg back and then kicked Spot full force in his large loose balls with the top of her bare foot. Jeff clutched his own balls in sympathy as Spot fell to the ground whimpering, well...like a dog. Jeff continued to observe as first Therese, followed shortly by Victoria, started to laugh. "Well I guess we don't have to get Spot fixed now!" announced Melissa proudly." Therese, who was laughing particularly hard said, "I can't believe you kicked him in the balls!"

"Well if Jeff doesn't keep his dog out of my way, I might just kick him in the balls!" laughed Melissa. At this comment, Jeff noticed that his cock involuntarily sprung to life once again. Could it be? Could it be that I'm turned on by my cousins saying she would kick me in the balls? But that's sick! He looked down and saw his cousin's shoe still clutched in his hand and knew he had to try it. He placed the toe of her shoe about a foot and a half away from his groin and tried to imagine his cousin's foot laced up snugly with the straps, her wiggling toes peeking out over the edge of her sandal and pointed menacingly at his balls. His cock rose even higher and then realized what he must do.....he thrust the toe of the shoe directly into his nuts. Jeff doubled over with a squeal, dropping the shoe and falling to his knees, clutching his balls. In his mind he sounded much like Spot when Melissa had kicked him. One thing he did notice, however, was that his dick was hard as a rock.

"Did you hear that?" asked Therese. "It sounded like a yell or something," responded Victoria. "I think you kicked Spot so hard in the balls that when he yelped there was an echo!" added Therese with a wicked laugh.

After laughing, the cousins looked quizically up at the open bedroom window. "Hmmm.....I wonder. I think we better go in and check on Jeff, and make sure he's not hurt. Be quiet though...I have a funny feeling about this."

The three women quietly got up and silently made there way into the house and up the stairs. What they saw shocked all three of them. There was Jeff, his eyes closed and laying on the floor clutching his balls with one hand and licking the inside of his cousin's shoe. The licking was only interrupted by the occasional "oh my balls, you kicked my balls".

Jeff's fantasy was rudely ended by his cousins shout of rage. "Exactly what the fuck do you think you're doing in here! Why are you on my floor exposed, crying about your balls and licking the inside of my shoe! I suppose you were spying on us! This isn't the first time I noticed you watching me!"
Jeff immediately dropped the shoe and tried desperately to cover up his naked testicles. He stumbled red faced to his feet and stared down at the floor.

As he went to pull his pants quickly up his cousin stopped him.
"Oh no! You leave those pants down. After all, you got a look at us, maybe we want a look at you!" "He looks kind of small down there, sis," laughed his cousin Therese. Melissa only looked on in shock, although she had a smile on her mean little face.

"I'm waiting for an answer, Jeff!"
Jeff continued staring at the floor.
"Let's start with the shoe, shall we? Why were you licking my shoe?!?"
"I have a foot fetish, " said Jeff quietly.
Therese burst out laughing but was silenced by a stern look from her older sister.
"I don't mind you having a foot fetish..." Jeff looked up at this, "but why MY shoes!"
"I...I...I..."
"Don't tell me you like MY feet! Answer me! Do you fantasize about my feet?"
"Yes, " answered Jeff meekly.
"And you fantasize about Victoria's feet and Therese's too?"
"Yes."
"We'll get back to feet later. Now what's this about getting kicked in the balls? Don't tell me you like that too!"

Jeff was never so embarassed in his life as he was at this moment. He knew he had no choice but to answer. "Yeah, I think I like to be kicked...you know...there."
"And I suppose you think about all of us kicking you, huh?"
"Yeah."

All three women started laughing now. The thought of a guy geting off on being kicked in the balls was hilarious to them. Melissa tried to look stern again as she addressed Jeff who was younger. "Get out of my face this instant, and don't think I'm forgetting about what happened here tonight. We are definitely going to be discussing this!"
Jeff ran past the three girls as they laughed at his hasty departure.

Jeff's cousins hardly spoke to him through the course of the next week, although he noticed that they took to walking around barefoot most of the time. All week long he was treated to sole shows as his cousins washed dishes, or dangled their feet from the sofa as they slept or performed her yoga exercises, wiggling their toes. He was hard as a rock most of the time and yet his cousins were always around, allowing him no chance to masturbate. He had the worst case of blue balls in his life.

The funny thing was that they never did mention the episode from the week before and he was relieved to find they had forgotten the whole incident.
"Our friend Victoria is coming for dinner tonight so I expect you to be on your best behavior, understand?" Melissa made certain it was an order, not a question. "We're having a 'special' meal tonight." She smiled at Therese as she turned away.

Jeff mumbled a yes as he sulked off, dreading the upcoming dinner event. How could he face his cousin and their friend again after what they knew about him? It was going to be a very long supper.

When they friend finally showed up, his jaw dropped as he saw them. In opening the front door, he kept his eyes and gaze downcast because he was too embarrassed to look them directly in the face. He was struck dumb, however, by the sight of their bare feet in high heeled sandals. He started to look up their long bare legs to the daisy duke type shorts they wore, and continued staring up their rock hard stomachs to their over-sized breasts leaking out of the undersized bikini tops they wore.

When he did finally meet their eyes, they were smiling at him, aware of how they were affecting him.
"Come in ladies!" shouted Melissa as she walked down the stairs. "Dinner is almost ready, but before that...are you all ready for your pedicures? I know I sure am!"
Jeff's heart beat furiously in his chest. It seemed they were purposely toying with the fact he had a foot fetish.
"Me first!" shouted his cousin as she leapt onto the sofa.
"Well, what are you waiting for?!? Get over there and give our guest a pedicure!" yelled Therese . Jeff looked quizically over to his older cousin Melissa and she nodded yes, while holding out various little nail files, oils and nail polish. Jeff sat at the end of the couch where Victoria dangled her pretty feet. She roughly dropped her shoe-clad feet into his lap, narrowly missing his balls.
"Hahahaha! Did I kick your nuts?"

"No...you missed them, " Jeff whispered, quite humiliated by the whole situation. As he removed Victoria's sandals he started to get yet another erection. Melissa could feel his growing member through his shorts with her foot still in his lap.

"Eeewwww! He's getting all hard playing with my feet!"
The women all laughed and Jeff pushed her feet out of his lap and onto the floor. He attempted to rise and salvage what little dignity he could but was stopped short by his older cousin. She grabbed his shoulders and brought her tan sexy knee up to within an inch of his groin. There was no mirth in her voice as she threatened her little cousin. "You're being punished tonight for violating us last week. Now you get back down at her feet, where you belong, or as God is my witness, I'll crush your balls with my knee and you'll never be able to have kids...or another hard-on again!"

Jeff looked down from his cousin's anger filled face, stopped briefly to admire her enormous breasts and finally settled his gaze on her lethal knee prepared to pop his already swollen blue balls and make him sterile. He looked to his favorite cousin Therese for support, but she just sat in her chair, wiggling her foot from side to side with a smug smile on her face. He swallowed hard and looked back down to Victoria's knee.

"Alright, please don't use your knee on me." The smile returned to his cousin's face and she slowly lowered her leg, returning to her seat. Jeff turned around and sat down, lifting up their guest's feet once again. He spoke not another word but proceeded to start with the file and rub it on any slightly calloused spots on her lovely feet, and then used it on her toenails. The ladies, meanwhile, talked about their day. Jeff had never been so humiliated in his life as he applied the scented oils to Victoria's feet, at first sloppily.

"You're not getting it right! Slow down and make sure you get it between my toes! Melissa...he's not doing it right!" whined Victoria.
Jeff looked over to his cousin and was about to complain when he saw her mean stare and her finger directing his eyes to her knee, which she jerked up sharply from her seat in warning. Jeff immediately shut up and made sure to be more careful in the application of the oil. He rubbed it delicately into her soft soles and toes, and then stuck his index finger, dripping with oil in between her tiny toes, one by one. As the oil was drying on her sexy soles, he reached for the nail polish and prepared to paint her dainty toenails.

"Oh we forgot to tell you, " stated Victoria, "if you mess up the paint job, you're cousin said I could kick you in the balls till they turn to mush!" She laughed as he blushed, as all the women laughed.

"Yeah, and Victoria is very ticklish, so you better be careful. Unless you wanna loose your balls, chimed in his older cousin.
Jeff nervously held one foot, while Victoria positioned the other foot so she could ram it into his balls should the need arise. Jeff noticed this and took a deep breath.

"Not scared, are you?" asked his Melissa.
Jeff managed to somehow make it through without fucking up the paint job, much to Victoria's disappointment, who it seemed was getting excited at the idea of kicking him in the testicles. She then wiggled her soles seductively in his face and commanded him to blow dry her nails with his breath. He breathed on her feet as his erection grew to painful proportions. How could he be so arroused and yet be so embarassed at the same time? He felt he had no dignity left at all. He managed to make it through the pedicures without screwing up and they all made there way into the dining room for dinner.

Melissa and Victoria sat across from each other, while Jeff was positioned uncomfortably across from Theresa. Jeff could hardly believe it when all three women propped their frshly pedicured feet on the table, soles facing him. He thought that maybe his punishment was that they were hoping his balls would just explode from being filled with too much cum! Oh his erection hurt! They knew exactly what they were doing to him. If he had been in shock up to this point...he was about to be horrified. His cousin lifted the lid of the pot containing dinner with her nimble toes and exclaimed, "We're having goat balls!"

Jeff felt sick at the site of dozens of testicles resting inside the ceramic pot but noticed that the three girls were licking their lips in anticipation. His cousin ladeled out a couple dozen balls onto her plate and passed the pot around the table. After Melissa helped herself to some nuts, she passed it to Therese who offered some to Jeff. "Balls, cousin?"

Jeff just sat there in complete disbelief as his cousin Therese poured some roasted testicles onto his plate.
"Well, dig in!" said Victoria. The women all started piercing balls with their forks and hungrily shoving them into their mouths. Jeff was having sympathy pains for the goats who had lost their goat-hood for the sake of this gory meal, and even so, he was still hard as a rock.

"These are fantastic," said Victoria. Secretly she wondered if human balls wud taste just as nice as she thought about her boyfriend, but worse yet looked almost with a secret intent at her friends cousin.
"Tastes like chicken," said Melissa in a not-so-funny joke.

"Do you know how many goats got ********* for this meal?" asked Therese of nobody in particular. "The total meal is six dozen balls, and that's not including the stuffed ballsacks here." She lifted another lid off another dish to reveal a dozen goat scrotums filled with deviled testicles, each one tied off neatly with what his cousin said was a sperm tube. Everyone eagerly took a few but Jeff, who thought he was going to puke.
"How did you mash the testicles for these?" asked Therese.

"I was going to use a blender but thought it would be more fun to use my feet! I kept thinking of all those poor male goats watching me squish their precious testicles under my little girly feet!"

Jeff couldn't believe what he was hearing. It was like he was in a dream and so didn't realize until too late that he nearly pushed his plate over the edge of the table. He managed to save the plate, but a couple of the testicles fell onto the floor and rolled up next to each other, as if they were seeking to hide together from the cruel women.

"Those nuts you just spilled onto the floor were very expensive and I expect you to eat them...off of the floor if necessary!" yelled Therese.
Jeff just stared dumbly down at the floor, imagining that it was his testicles on the ground.

"I've got something that will make them more palatable for Jeff," said Therese. She swung her feet down from the table and raised her right foot over the balls. "Watch closely, cousin!" And then she stomped down with the ball of her foot, splattering the testicles all over her sole like a little tomato, with all the juice flowing out and inbetween her little toes. She then lifted her sole to within inches of Jeff's face and said, "Do you like your nuts crushed, Jeff? Lick!"

Jeff looked at the remains of the once proud testicles as they adhered to the bottom of his cousins foot. He heard his cousin tell him to get started and Victoria laughing. The part he couldn't believe, was that he actually did it. Here he was licking ball pulp from the sole of his cousins's freshly pedicured foot.

"That looks like fun!" shouted Melissa and she too dropped a few nuts on the floor and proceeded to dance on them with her feet. Victoria, too, got into the act and did the Twist on a few balls. Before long, Jeff was on his knees licking freshly mashed balls off the feet of all the women.
He didn't know if he'd ever be able to face them again after tonight, the humiliation and embarrassment would hit him harder in the light of dawn the next day. He was degrading himself like a dog and would be sorry tomorrow, he felt sure.

"What kind of wine does one drink with balls?" asked Therese.
"I didn't know if it was red or white so I got both!" said Melissa.
All three women then started in on the wine. Jeff was ordered to clean up the dishes and then join the women in the living room where they would finish his punishment. Jeff feared what would happen in the living room and so took his time washing the dishes. What more do they want to do to me? What more CAN they do to me? Oh shit, I am so fucked!

Jeff's plan to delay his punishment worked, but gave the women more time to drink more wine. They were definitely lit up from the alcohol, even his underage cousin, and too late Jeff realised his mistake. With their judgement impaired by alcohol, there was no telling how far they would carry this punishment thing! As he entered the living room he could hear their laughing voices and slurred speech. Man are they drunk!

"Did you shee his face when you showed him the nuts?" laughed Victoria with a hiccougph.
"I couldn't believe you made him lick the nuts off your feet!" responded Therese.
"Fuckin balls tashte good, " slurred Melissa.
He stood there, watching his gorgeous family laugh about eating balls. His cousin spotted him and put her drink on the coffee table. She swayed her hips seductively.

"Now for the final part of your punishment." Suddenly she ran towards him and kicked her bare leg out towards his crotch. She let out a loud 'Hyiah!' but stopped a couple inches short of his nutsack. Jeff lifted onto his toes and and squinched his eyes against the pain he thought would soon come. But when none came he opened his eyes to see his cousin laughing at him. She then grabbed onto his shoulders as she had done earlier and faked several sexy knees to his groin. With each lift of her knee her Jeff would raise up slightly and make little girl like squeals, most of which were hard to hear over the laughter of the women. Jeff kept backing up until his back was up against the wall and he had nowhere left to go. His cousin then brought her knee up again, but this time with less force and gently tapped his nutsack. She held her knee there and jiggled it around slightly, moving his nuts around in his pants like little chinese balls.

"I washn't going to actually make contact with your ballsh, but what the fuck, the wine is making me feel like humiliating you more!" She then backed up slightly and lifted her leg like a can-can dancer and nudged his balls with her red toenails, lifting them slightly. Still there was no pain for Jeff as he realized now that the purpose of this whole exercise was to degrade and embarass him, not actually to bust his balls. "So are you getting hard with your cousin pretending to kick your balls, Jeff?" She took her foot and snaked it up the leg of his baggy shorts, probing for his erection. He could feel her toenails digging slightly into his balls, and then her foot began crawling further up his shorts as she alternately scrunched then flexed her foot. It was like a caterpillar crawling into his underwear. Her soft foot finally made full contact with his engorged member and she squeezed the head with her toes. Jeff moaned as if he really had just been kicked.

"Yep, fuckin still hard!" she laughed.
"I can't believe you just stuck your foot into your own cousins underwear!" said Victoria.
"I bet he got off on it, " added Melissa.
Indeed Jeff had gotten off on it. His cousin Therese quickly pulled her foot out of his shorts, but the sudden motion combined with her intoxicated state made her lose her balance. To keep herself from falling she placed the ball of her foot on Jeff's groin, unknowingly squishing his balls as she shifted from side to side. Jeff grabbed ahold of his cousin's foot gently and stroked it lovingly as she unwittingly caused him a small amount of pain. Then she regained her balance and pulled her large foot out of her cousin's hand and stood back.

Next Jeff's cousin, Melissa, ran at him and faked several kicks to his ballbag, laughing all the while. And still the alcohol flowed. More and more wine was being consumed and the fake kicks were becoming sloppier and sloppier. The margin for error with each kick was smaller with each glass of wine. What had started out as leaving a few inches between the foot or knee and the boy's testicles was now reduced to scarcely a few centimeters. Then it happened, it was bound to happen. Victoria had put her high heel sandals back on and was eyeing up another fake kick. She ran at him and misjudged the distance. As her foot flew up, Jeff could see too late that this one was for real. The toe of her sandal smashed into his balls, and actually lifted him off te ground slightly. When he came back down to earth, he crumpled like a rag doll at her sexy feet. All the women were stunned by what happened and the only sound breaking the silence was Jeff's whimpering in a high-pitched voice. Melissa started laughing first. What was it to her?

It wasn't like it was her balls or anything. It was funny. Then Therese started laughing. After all, Jeff wasn't really related to them directly. They were actualy the daughters of his step dads brother. So they couldn't care less about his poor balls plus It was funny. Finally, Victoria herself started laughing. It really was funny. Victoria dropped to Jeffs side and placed her hand on his side, trying to comfort him through her laughter.
"Really Jeff, we never meant it to go this far...but the wine and everything." She laughed again. "You have to believe me when I say we were never supposed to actually kick you in the balls! We were just trying to teach you a lesson. It just...happened!" She was in tears now she was laughing so hard. Jeff just stayed on the floor, humiliated and in pain.

"Yeah, Jeff, I'm real sorry!" laughed Therese. "I guess you got your wish!"
The women took up seats to wait for Jeff to recover from the blow, and to drink some more wine. Eventually Melissa and her sister fell asleep on the two side chairs, while Victoria fell asleep face down on the sofa, scrunched wrinkly bare soles facing up. When Jeff finally was able to stand on his own two feet again he noticed the sleeping women and admired their sexy forms. His cock sprung to life almost immediately when he imagined what he'd like to do with their bodies while they were sleeping. His breath caught in his throat when turned to see his cousinlying face down, her ass cheeks exposed as they peeked out of the bottoms of the daisy duke shorts, and her bare soles calling to him like a beacon.

They're all passed out! I could get away with it and they'd never know. I'll never get another chance like this...not ever again! Jeff immediately dropped his shorts around his ankles and his cock swayed in the cool air. He grabbed hold of his dick and leaned over his cousin's prone form. He shivered as the glans of his penis made soft contact with her sole. He rubbed his member up and down, reveling in the velvety feel of his cousin's foot. He apparently tickled her a bit as she wiggled her toes a bit and flexed her sole slightly. It was almost as if she were giving him a footjob. As good as it felt, Jeff didn't have enough leverage and so made a bold decision to take hold of her feet. He lifted them up off of the sofa and cupped her soles around his shaft. He continued to pump furiously and was so lost in ecstacy that he didn't notice his cousin starting to come around from her groggy sleep. Just as he started to shoot his load, across his cousin's soles and onto her ass cheeks, Melissa angrily flipped onto her back and kicked her cousin hard in the balls while he was still expelling his spunk. Jeff fell hard to the floor.
"Pervert!!! You fucking pervert!" she cried.

Jeff moaned in agony, cupping his nuts. Victoria and Therese awoke with all the screaming to see him lying on the ground with Melissa standing there, cum on her leg.
"What happened?" asked Therese. The women hadn't been out for more than a half hour and the liquor was still seriously clouding their judgement.
"I fell ashleep, and when I woke up, the little pervert... ...was masturbating using my feet! So I kicked him in the balls!"
"That's gross!" exclaimed Victoria.

"He came on his own cousin?" she asked increduously.
"All over the bottoms of my feet and on my legs!" And hes not really our cousin! - She kicked him a few more times, trying for his crotch but only managing to hit his hands.
If only the women hadn't still been so liqoured up, things might have happened differently. But they were still piss drunk and so Jeff's fate was sealed with Melissas's next words.

"I hope you enjoyed it, Jeff, because I'm going to see to it that you don't get these nasty urges about my feet ever again!" she yelled. "I'm going to crush your balls just like I did with those goat testicles!"
"Can we help?" asked Therese and Victoria with girlish enthusiasm.
"Yeah, we'll make a game out of it. We'll all take turns kicking his balls and see who pops them! I go first. The three ball-busters put their high heeled sandals on and stood in front of Jeff. They propped him up against the wall and spread his legs. Then Melissa made her move. "I'm going to make it so you can never have kids!"
WHAM!
It was like the crack of thunder as her toe drove his balls into his body.
Therese walked up next. "You're gonna wish you were born a girl!"
WHAM!
Jeff moaned and cried, too weak to defend himself from the kicks. Victoria skipped up between his open legs. "Welcome to foot...balls!"
WHAM! POP!
Melissa was ecstatic! "I did it! I popped one! Fuck yeah!"

Jeff's eyes were glazed over and a long high pitched, yet very soft wail escaped his lips. Melissa knelt down and felt his ball sack."Yep...you got one! I want the other one. Help me with him." The women dragged Jeff over to the coffee table, and while Victoria and Therese held him in place, Melissa jumped up on the table and placed Jeff's remaining nut in easy reach. She slipped off her shoes and placed her bare heel over Jeff's ball, then slapped him repeatedly in the face until he was semi aware of what was going on. He was horrified to see what she was about to do to his last testicle.

"Please, Melissa, no."
"You should have thought of that before you jerked off on my feet, you pervert! I'll bet you never thought my feet could do this!"
And with that she stomped down hard on his ball with her bare heel, the same heel that had just brought him to orgasm not fifteen minutes ago. Therese and Victoria looked on with smiling faces as Melissa did the Twist for the second time that day on a ball.

"Twist and shout....." Victoria and Therese sang while Melissa did her dance, grinding away relentlessly on Jeffs last testicle. Finally she stood on one leg and felt Jeff's nut squish under her heel.
POP!
And Melissa actually orgasmed, orgasmed from popping her own cousins nut and it was the best orgasm she's ever had. Knowing she was about to take away his manhood was too much for her and her juices exploded down her leg, mixing with her cousin's last cum. She loved the feeling of power and being able to take away a man's most prized posession, she felt so dominant and in charge. She didn't want it to stop, she dug her heel around a bit more, making sure nothing but mush was left in his sack. Satisfied, she stepped off the table and looked at her sister and friend with a look of triumph as if by crushing his balls she had fulfilled some inherent feminine duty that only women secretly knew they had to perform. She felt proud like a good soldier who had defeated their enemy and taken their power leaving them ********* and helpless.

"He has no more balls, " she stated matter-of-factly.
"That was intense, " said Therese.
"I actually popped his nut!" said Melissa, still delighting in her own small victory over manhood. She wanted to destroy more balls, the orgasm were incredible!

Suddenly Spot came bouncing into the room and jumped up onto Melissa as he had done the week before. She looked down crossly at Jeff's dog, then looked over to Therese and Victoria, who were smiling at her. Melissa smiled back and looked back down at Spot, holding his paws tightly in her hands while she admired his big balls dangling loosely between his legs. "Are you girls interested in having a rare testicle delicasy?" she asked with a sheepish smile. He is up for ********** next week anyway. "We don't want a perfectly fine pair of balls to go to waste now do we girls?"

Melissa smiled to her sister and Victoria as they intently escorted Spot to the kitchen" Victoria took out a frying pan from under the table and placed it on the cooker on low heat. Therese, got a scissors from the counter and Melissa reached for the kitchen drawer to find a sharp knife that would easily cut open Spots big nut sack in one move that'll make his testicles drop right out for Therese to snip of by their little tubes. The women all licked their lips in hungry anticipation.

The End

Ketchupman
04-20-2009, 02:02 PM
wow...
Nice!!

Another story? :P

Caligula31
04-21-2009, 11:41 AM
Moderators, please delete this post. I am the author of this story and the original poster has posted a plagiarized version of one of my stories. Only the names were changed. A link to my original can be found here:

http://caligula31.blogspot.com/2009/01/oyster-dinner-with-family.html

I do not aloow my stories to be reposted without my permission and especially not when they have been altered and someone else has taken credit for them. Thank you very much.

Caligula

snakeskin
04-24-2009, 08:01 AM
That sucks, i found it on the eunuch archives if it helps.

Great story tho, i've read it several times :D
U should do more.