PDA

View Full Version : Not that painful...

One from the Vaults
04-24-2009, 01:33 AM
So I haven't really done much bullbusting. I've been aroused by it since puberty (10 years ago), but never actually really got busted... couple times mildly, nothing that big. My ex squeezed me a few times and that hurt, but tolerably so... she tried kicking me once but it didn't really do anything. Other times I've been kicked lightly and not really even felt it.

Tonight I played with a female friend of mine... she tied me up and squeezed my balls, punched them many times. It hurt a bit, sure... maybe she's just weak, but she couldn't really do much damage. Mainly it'd just get uncomfortable, and I'm so naturally combative that I'd fight back and stop her from doing it too much more. We fought for a while and she got plenty of slaps, punches in (that my hands were tied so I could only fight her off with my legs helped), but again, nothing really felt that severe. And she was definitely trying... I made sure of that by hurting her pretty ruthlessly.

I've seen other guys drop to the ground and moan from what looked like a relatively mild hit... I don't get why I'd be different. I mean, I realise that I'm tough in general (do martial arts, am into pain, etc), but how is it that having my balls punched repeatedly is just "uncomfortable" if supposedly for other guys it's this traumatic experience?

Are they faking, am I just an outlier for sensitivity, or have I just not had it intensely enough yet?

There's a girl into martial arts that I started playing with recently... we fought and had some rough sex (clawing, biting, hair pulling, etc... I punched her tit a couple times and she tried to slap my balls to get back at me but I squirmed out of the way), but we haven't tried ballbusting yet. Unlike the girl I was playing with tonight, she knows how to throw a punch... I'm pretty scared, and turned on, at the thought. But why am I scared when I don't even have any experience with it being that bad? And what if it isn't? Fetish psychology is weird...

busted2007
04-24-2009, 01:51 AM
No, we don't pretend. Some girls are scared of doing permanent damage and pretend to hit i.e. they slow down dramatically before impact. In fact some of the videos you can clearly see this as well. Fortunitely not with the majority of videos though. Based on what you said it may be your pain threshold is high but it does not sound likes she hit you properly either.

AlexBB
04-24-2009, 09:35 AM
Almost the same situation. I was never actually got busted really hard. I mean I never “falls on the knees and moaning” like in a thousand of ballbusting storys. All my busts and squeeze was painful, but more then tolerable. And I don't know: am I strange, or i just don't meet with girl who can bust me right?

taylor6363
04-24-2009, 11:01 AM
I like being busted on my knees and her kicking barefoot. Never screamed out in pain but have needed her to slow down at times. I might bend over in pain some, but soon she has me back up to take more.