PDA

View Full Version : Linda story

skweezme
04-24-2009, 03:58 PM
Linda was six foot two in her bare feet. Weighed over sixteen stone. Was naturally strong and muscular. Enjoyed being big and strong. Enjoyed being a sadist when she had the chance. Like now.

“Aaaagh! Oh no! I submit! I submit! Please…oh please Linda…!” he was begging.

He was tied to her torture table.

He was totally defenceless.

She laughed.

“No…no way, not yet! I’m enjoying squeezing your poor little balls too much!”

She used her big hands, strong fingers, to increase the pressure. Increase his pain.

Increase his desperate begging.

She was clearly enjoying herself.

“What’s the matter, slave? You said you were a masochist, not a wimp! You’ll just have to take it…I did warn you, didn’t I? Hmm? Didn’t I?”

“Aaargh, oh no, oh please…oh please Linda don’t…aaaarghh!!!”

juggalosnyder
04-24-2009, 11:51 PM
Yaaaay! :jumpsmile Skweezeme is doing another story! :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup And I get to be the first to post how excited Im am that there is another story!:D :autogun HA HAA! YEA

crushee
04-25-2009, 12:20 AM
Good start, skweezme... I'm already fully... excited simply reading your text!!!

Teardrop
04-25-2009, 03:27 AM
Thanks for the new story, Skweezme.

skweezme
04-26-2009, 01:50 PM
John had said he was a masochist.

She was getting a bit tired of wimps. Lift-and-Carry, Size Comparison, Arm Wrestilng.

Wimps.

OK, they paid and she enjoyed being superior. She didn’t mind it. But she’d had rather a lot of them recently.

But Linda liked masochists the most. A guy who’d let her hurt him beyond what he found comfortable and pleasurable. And wouldn’t sue her afterwards. Because he’d asked her to do it. So when John had contacted her and told her what he wanted she readily agreed.

She squeezed his balls some more, enjoying the way he was trying to be brave, to take the pain she was dishing out. And she was capable of dishing out a lot of pain.

His eyes were screwed shut as his breath came in ragged gasps.

“That’s better, slave! Well done!”

Then, smiling to herself, she got hold of one ball in both hands and dug her thumbs in hard.

“Aaargh! No Linda…please!” he started begging.

She carried on. Harder. Grinding her thumbs into his caught testicle.

“Aaaaaargh! Oh! No! Please! Aaaaaargh! Please!”

She just laughed. She could feel she was starting to get wet. It felt so good! She carried on squeezing.

“Balls a bit sore are they? I said ARE THEY?”

“Aaaaargh! Oh god, oh yes…just…please…aaaargh!”

“Bit sore after that little kicking I gave them before? Hmmm?”

“Oh god, Linda, yes…they’re…aaaaaargh!”

“Good! I like them nice and…tender!”

“Aaaaaargh! Please don’t…aaaaargh! Ohmygod! Please…aaaaaargh!”

“Is this one getting too sore, hmmm?”

“Oh please…honestly Linda I mean it…”

“I know you do, slave, I know you do”

“…no I really…aaaaaargh!”

“Do you want me to stop, then?”

“Oh…I…please…” he whined.

“OK then”

She let go and gently patted him on the thigh.

“There! Is that better now? Hmmm?”

“Oh…yes…oh…thank you…” he gasped.

“Good! Lets even your balls up a bit, shall we?”

“I…what?…” he gulped.

Linda moved her big hand up his thigh again. She really was a big powerful woman. She grasped his other testicle.

“No! Please…!”

She just smiled and moved her other hand to the same ball.

“Linda! Oh god! No! Please don’t…aaaaaaaaaargh!”

toptar
04-27-2009, 03:13 AM
wow thanks great story so far

toptar
04-27-2009, 03:19 AM
great story

skweezme
04-27-2009, 03:37 PM
“Does that feel good?” she purred.

“Aaaargh! No…please…aaaaaaaaaargh!”

“I warned you I wanted to be cruel, didn’t I? Hmmm?”

“Aaaaaaargh! Yes…I…but…”

“And you wanted me to hurt you, didn’t you slave? Hmmm?”

She carried on squeezing. He carried on begging. She carried on ignoring him.

When he’d first contacted her, she was sceptical. She had to get through a lot of timewasters – guys who contacted her just for the thrill of it, never intending to pay for a session; guys who wanted a session, but were too nervous to carry through, sometimes with a good reason; but usually just fantasizing timewasters.

And of those that did follow through and arrange a session, some bottled out at the last minute with all sorts of excuses. She had to draw the line somewhere – she usually refused to see them if they asked again.

But what they usually wanted was a sense of being dominated by a bigger girl. Happy with being picked up and carried around. Maybe a bit of arm-wrestling. Or a bit of scissoring just to feel her strength.

But real masochists were a bit rare.

New ones, anyway.

She had a few guys she saw more regularly, who wanted to be caned or whipped. Or for her to use her strength and size to fuck them with her collection of strap-ons of varying sizes. She enjoyed those sessions. She’d stopped worrying if this made her a sadist. It just turned her on. And if it turned her victim on, too? That wasn’t sadism, in her mind.

But despite her more regular guys, Linda enjoyed meeting a new masochist. Someone fresh.

John had said about his lifelong fantasies about ballbusting. Something about his emails rang true. His honesty, passion, longing, his ambivalence. He’d said he wanted her to help him explore pain. That was more like it! Her kind of guy!

So she’d encouraged him. Carefully. Professionally. Letting him know he was dealing with someone who knew what she was doing. And she did. But at first the punter was always in control.

Will he turn up? Will he bottle out?

Until they actually arrived. Then it changed. Then it was a matter of being creative and seriously playful. A matter of her needs as well as his.

So when he eventually rang her doorbell she was so pleased and relieved. She’d been really looking forward to this! Anticipating disappointment. Wouldn’t have been the first time.

But no.

He’d turned up.

Poor bastard.

He was going to get exactly what he’d asked for. She didn’t want to disappoint.

darthsidius
04-28-2009, 09:44 AM
Sweezme,

This is simply brilliant, don't stop !!!!

Kind regards

Alec Anaconda
04-28-2009, 12:43 PM
Excellent narrative, as always, Mr SM.

I have speculated where you are going with this one, but will say no more.

skweezme
04-30-2009, 06:27 PM
She’d been so relieved when he’d eventually rang her doorbell. Relieved, excited and curious. She was so disappointed by guys who bottled-out. All that bravado. But never actually turning up.

They’d been cautiously emailing each other for a while. She was excited that a new guy who thought he was a masochist had found her. She loved masochists! Loved giving pain, gazing into their eyes as she tortured them. But he wasn’t very experienced. She had her doubts.

So when he rang from the station for her address and ten minutes later the bell went, she was ready.

Her house was just a nice suburban terrace. She’d made her own space in the front room, so that was all a paying guy saw of her place. It wasn’t a typical suburban front room. It was totally a dominatrix’s dungeon.

Walls adorned with whips, canes, mirrors. Two padded tables with restraint points. All sorts of accoutrements carefully placed. Scented candles burning. Blinds on the windows down. Heater on.

She invited him to sit on the small wooden stool while she sat on her wooden throne. Checked out his experience, what he’d done before. What he’d said in his emails. A bit disappointing. Very much a newbie. Still, that was OK.

She told him to take his clothes off and put them out of the way in the corner.

She was so looking forward to this!

Alec Anaconda
05-01-2009, 12:09 PM
Speculation is fun but reality is so much better!

I concur, but perhaps reality is nothing but a delusion created by an absence of alcohol.
Fiction however, can be better than real life, even if dribbled out 200 words an instalment.

skweezme
05-01-2009, 05:06 PM
I concur, but perhaps reality is nothing but a delusion created by an absence of alcohol.
Fiction however, can be better than real life, even if dribbled out 200 words an instalment.

I've just had my first ever real session with a professional dom.
And believe me, real life was SO much better than fiction or my own imagination :bananajum :ibow4u: :iluvu:

Honestly, some people just don't appreciate the research a writer has to do.

She was the 6'2" 230 pound dom I was fantasizing about when I started this thread. I wasn't far off. But it was much more :ibow4u: :soomad

Alec Anaconda
05-02-2009, 03:48 AM
I fully sympathise with the sacrifices you have to make for your art, but someone has to endure the research.

darthsidius
05-02-2009, 11:08 AM
once again great writing.

The dom that did the recent session is she availible for sessions if so can you post a contact for her.

Kind regards

skweezme
05-02-2009, 02:24 PM
Well, she plays with me, of course! :D And plays nice and hard!

I'm sure she wouldn't mind me telling you she's available for sessions. She's Mistress Lucinda in Shropshire, 10 mins from train station.

Like I said, it was my first time. So glad to have lost my S&M virginity to such a fantastic and experienced dom :iluvu: :ibow4u: after all this time!

Encouraged me. Put me at my ease. Considerate and careful. But also cruel and creative.

She had fun torturing my usually restrained balls by squeezing, slapping, kicking, kneeing, stretching, pulling, flicking, trampling while I was tied up in various positions. She really pushed me to my limits. Because I'd asked her to and because she wanted to.

And she enjoyed a bit of wrestlng, really relishing her weight and strengh superiority in pins and tremendous headscissors. Remember, she's 6'2" and 230pounds. Very attractive but very strong. She really hurt me!

And all the way through there were little tests to undergo. The most wicked was her brand of orgasm denial. It was relentless. All through the session I was actually quivering and quaking in my bonds as she continually built me up to orgasm and didn't let me come. For two hours.

And the way she gazes into your eyes as she frustrates you with her nipples or squeezes your balls harder and harder. Wow!

The way she encourages you to be brave, to take more and more. And I wanted to and I did. She was so pleased to find out I really was a masochist. And I'm so glad I pleased her.

Will continue with story when I've got my head round all this. :jumpsmile

skweezme
05-04-2009, 12:56 AM
He was still begging her to stop. But she was still carrying on working on that one ball. She could see how much it was hurting him. Could tell he was enjoying it really as she made him thrash around, tied to her torture table.

Then she went back to his cock. She loved this bit. Her total power.

Playing with him. Warning him that if he came, that was the end of the session. So he had to tell her when he was getting there and she could back off. She just loved the frustration!

“Oh! Please Mistress! I’m going to come!”

“No…I don’t think so!” She stopped playing with his cock. Gave it a hard slap.

His bound body quaked with unrequited desire. The pain and the pleasure were indescribable.

“It’s time to increase the volume a bit!” She smiled at him.

skweezme
05-07-2009, 02:05 PM
He smiled back. Worried. Lustful. Frustrated. Intrigued. He knew he was just going to get what was coming to him. He’d have to take it. But knowing this didn’t make it any easier.

She lifted a knee onto the padded tabletop, then climbed up and sat on top of him, facing him, kneeling astride him. She gently settled her full weight on his stomach.

God, she was heavy!

She turned slightly and began caressing his balls and cock while she sat there, still gazing into his eyes, taking in his every reaction. Then just playing with the head of his cock.

God this was unbearable!

All he could do was stare at her in awe. At her thick muscled arm reaching back behind her. At her hard nipples she’d let him lick earlier. At her gorgeous face, watching him intently as she made him suffer. He so wanted to come!

“Aaaargh! Please Mistress!” he cried out.

“What’s the matter, slave?” she crooned, her strong hand still working him closer and closer to orgasm. To ending the session. He desperately tried to hold back.

“Oh! No Mistress! Please….” He cried out.

She took her hand away just before he was about to start coming. He groaned and shivered under her in frustration.

Then she slapped his balls hard. The force of it shocked him.

He tried to draw his legs up, wanted to double up, but he was immobilised by his bonds and her weight. Totally unable to protect himself. To do anything about what was happening to him. This was going to be difficult. He so wanted to be brave for her, so she could enjoy herself.

Then she slapped him again.

He cried out.

And again.

Carried on, just relishing his agony, his begging her to stop. Pushing him to new limits. The feeling of his trapped body struggling under her was actually turning her on.

skweezme
05-07-2009, 05:07 PM
This is still a story you're reading. But not a million miles away from what really happened!

Still need to get my head round stuff. To see her again.

Anyway, let's see what happens with the story...

Youthmane
05-07-2009, 09:49 PM
yeah I am liking it so far, I'd also like to see a Real life FemDom, that want's to hurt me. let me know if you meet her again, you think she goes to New York ? :wooow

Dude
05-08-2009, 12:20 AM
I really like this story, you've captioned his pain very well ..ad I'm a bit curious how this story will end

skweezme
05-08-2009, 02:40 PM
She slapped him increasingly harder a few times, then let him take a breather. Of sorts. He was gasping under her weight.

She spread her knees wider, settling down on him even more firmly.

He groaned.

“Did you enjoy that, then? Hmmm? I did! Did you, slave?”

“I...I…” he gasped.

She leaned forwards and put her big hands on his shoulders, lifting her weight off his stomach. He moaned his thanks to her. He felt the cool air on his hot skin.

She looked down at him, pressing down. His shoulders were starting to hurt.

“Well? Did you enjoy that little bit of slapping? Hmmm?”

“I…I…” He suddenly smiled at her. “God, that really hurt Linda!”

It really had been the worst pain he’d ever experienced.

She smiled back.

“Good! But did you enjoy it, slave?”

“Oh yeah! Thank you! But it really did hurt a bit…you know…too much?” he said meekly.

She grinned, looming over him.

“Did it? That’s good then isn’t it?”

He gulped.

She laughed and sat back down hard, knocking the breath out of him.

She turned a little, reached behind her and started slapping his balls again, watching his agonised expression with cruel delight.

skweezme
05-10-2009, 03:49 PM
She stopped.

“Sorry, John! Got a bit carried away there! Are you OK?”

Her hand went back to his cock.

He really didn’t know if he was OK or not.

“I…oh, god!”

She teased him towards orgasm again, his balls aching.

“Please Mistress!” he begged desperately.

skweezme
05-11-2009, 03:39 PM
She loved this mind-game of T&D, the physical and psychological cruelty of it. Especially with someone as communicative as John. She was enjoying this.

Some guys hardly said anything, just put up with whatever she could come up with based on what they’d asked for. Well, up to a point. But it was like they were just taking, not giving back. But John was nice. She enjoyed it best when she could feel her victim’s pain and pleasure. When they opened up more for her. Then she could get creative, enjoying her artistry as well as her power.

John was very communicative

“Oh please Mistress I’m going to come!!!” he screamed.

She stopped and took her hand away, watching him dribbling and throbbing in fresh air instead of in her warm grasp.

She smiled. She’d judged it just right again. He groaned in frustration. Started trembling under her.

She waited, watching, then took hold of his cock again. Stroked it a little.

“Aaaargh no please Mistress!!!” he screamed again.

She stopped. Gazed into his eyes, enjoying what she was seeing there. Desperate frustration, desire, subjugation. And pleasure. What a slut! This was going to be fun.

“OK slave, that’s enough treats. Time to turn up the volume again, hmmm?”

He gulped. Smiled at her. This was what he was here for!

“OK Mistress…if that’s what you want to do!”

She smiled back, then clambered over him while she turned herself around, lay her weight full-length on top of him, and pulled his head between her thighs.

Her thick and solid legs closed around his head, his neck.

It was painful just as she held him there.

The she started squeezing.

It wasn’t anything like he’d imagined. It was brutal, crushing pain. He couldn’t even breathe. He was totally constricted. He was gasping when she took the pressure off. But she was only shifting her weight. So she could take hold of his balls. She started crushing them hard while she squeezed her thighs harder.

skweezme
05-11-2009, 03:53 PM
Just out of interest, regarding the story, do you think the research is paying off? I'd just be interested. Communication, like she said :)

Teardrop
05-12-2009, 02:59 AM
Just out of interest, regarding the story, do you think the research is paying off? I'd just be interested. Communication, like she said :)
Hello Skweezme,

It's kinda tantalizing the thought that some parts may be based on your true life experiences. Of course, now when I read your stories I'm trying to work out which parts may have actually happened. Keep writing please!

Alec Anaconda
05-12-2009, 04:26 AM
I think you should return for another session, just to double check on the facts.

As madam is having such an enjoyable experience, ask for a discount!

skweezme
05-12-2009, 02:03 PM
Hello Skweezme,

It's kinda tantalizing the thought that some parts may be based on your true life experiences. Of course, now when I read your stories I'm trying to work out which parts may have actually happened. Keep writing please!

Thanks, Teardrop! As far as this current story goes, it's pretty much all true. Hardly any imagination required! Mistress was very open and honest herself. We got close :jumpsmile . And boy did it hurt! :wooow

skweezme
05-12-2009, 02:12 PM
I think you should return for another session, just to double check on the facts.

As madam is having such an enjoyable experience, ask for a discount!

Thanks Alec but it's not your balls on the line, here! ;) And she's worth the tribute she demands. I wouldn't have the nerve to ask for a discount!

We have been talking about another session, though. :iluvu: :ibow4u:

skweezme
05-12-2009, 05:26 PM
It was an unbearable experience. Her weight on top of him, his neck stretched and crushed between her muscular thighs, balls being squeezed and stretched, unable to breathe, to ask for mercy.

She was grinding herself down on him.

He just had to take it. Her weight, her strength, her scissors, her pleasure. He didn’t know exactly what she was doing to his balls with her hands, but suddenly the pain increased tremendously.

Her thighs and hands clenched down on him as she orgasmed.

He just had to endure it.

He couldn’t. She seemed to come again and again. He just had to take it.

She eventually climbed off him and sat on the side of the bed.

He was in a total daze. And in such pain.

She took hold of his cock again.

“Oh...aaargh...please Mistress! Are you going to...let me come?” he squirmed.

“Do you want me to? Have you had enough?" she smiled.

skweezme
05-13-2009, 03:27 PM
“Yes…I…thank you Mistress…please?” he gasped.

She turned her hand to look at her watch, deliciously twisting his straining cock.

“Another 10 minutes if you want it?”

“Oh no please Mistress!”

She laughed.

“OK, slave. You’ve been very good, haven’t you? Braver than I expected, too!”

“Thank you, Mistress!” He was delighted that he’d pleased her. Then she repositioned herself. Took his aching balls in one strong hand, his cock in the other.

“Ready?” she smiled down at him.

“Oh yes please Mistress!” he grinned at her.

She held his gaze as she started wanking his cock and grinding his balls, looking deep into his eyes. They glazed over and rolled up in their sockets as he came, and she just carried on pumping the cum out of his cock and balls with both hands until she was satisfied.

While he was recovering she tenderly wiped him down with some moist tissues. Cleaning up his cum. Cleaning up where she’d come on his face and neck. Mopping his brow. Then she unshackled him and helped him sit up on the edge of the table.

Then they had a bit of a chat while she helped him put his clothes back on, but that’d be a bit of an anticlimax really so we won’t go there.

Hope you enjoyed it! I think we did! Like I said earlier, reality was so much better than fiction or my imagination. I’m sure I’ve been really lucky to find a Domme like Lucinda.

Alec Anaconda
05-14-2009, 02:11 PM
Thanks Alec but it's not your balls on the line, here!

Would I swap places? Yes! Yes, I would.

I wouldn't have the nerve to ask for a discount!

Lucinda (or was her name Linda?) has honoured you with plenty of pain, because she likes you (and you are paying).

I’m certain you visualise the scenario if you upset her a little.

Can you refrain from teasing us with that story?

skweezme
05-14-2009, 03:52 PM
Would I swap places? Yes! Yes, I would.

Lucinda (or was her name Linda?) has honoured you with plenty of pain, because she likes you (and you are paying).

I’m certain you visualise the scenario if you upset her a little.

Can you refrain from teasing us with that story?

I know what you mean. And of course I'm going to see her again :) . We got on well :iluvu: And I know where you're coming from with the idea of upsetting her a little. But believe me we developed a very trusting relationship during our session. I don't need to upset her to get pain. She just likes doing it anyway :Baahaha: :jumpsmile

skweezme
05-17-2009, 05:32 PM
John had always had fantasies about having his balls hurt by a sexy strong female. Always. Going way back to his early childhood. He could never work out why he had this fascination. Well, there were a couple of incidents from his childhood he could remember that had fed into it – playing under the table at an aunt’s house and one of her friends accidentally standing on his hand in her stilettos. Amazed by the pain. At junior school, being strangled by the girl bully everyone was scared of. He’d asked her to do it again.

In his adolescence, while his mates were going on about having shagged their sisters or the local slag, he just fantasised about getting caught and tortured by a girl. The Avengers was on the telly. Emma Peel etc. Women beating men up.

It never happened for him, of course.

Until he met his second serious girlfriend.

They’d had an open relationship at first. They were best friends. They fancied each other. One night they shagged. In the darkness she asked him if he had any fantasies. He told her. She had been quite happy to indulge him, tying him up and squeezing his balls till he submitted, or wanking him and not letting him come until he begged.

But that relationship didn’t work out in the end.

Which was for the best.

Because he met the girl who was now his wife. And they’d been married for getting on 30 years. Had two grown-up children.

He fancied her so much. Particularly appealing to his masochistic nature was that she was nearly as tall as him. Fantastic big hands. Strong arms. Strong but lean legs. Very hourglass-shaped. Curvy. Great breasts.

From the start, he’d hinted at his masochistic nature. But he’d never, in 20-odd years, really felt comfortable enough to describe his desires and fantasies in any detail. She was in the dark. He didn’t want to open up totally for her, for her to say she didn’t want to do that. Then that’d be the end of his lifelong desires and hopes.

And he didn’t know how to talk to her about it without it seeming like was some sort of an ultimatum. That, at the end of the day, he was saying that he really needed this experience, had always needed it.

What if she really didn’t want to do it? Where would they be then? So he hadn’t pushed, hadn’t demanded. Just hinted. She wasn’t really interested, not really. Not very curious. Went along with his fetishes to an extent, but didn’t really know what he wanted her to do. She didn’t want to do the wrong thing. They pussyfooted around his pervy needs.

Time moved on.

They were both now middle-aged. Crisis time. Hers was that she couldn’t pass for “young” any more. Getting used to being a different age group.

He was going through the same thing, but different. Coming to the sober realisation that he couldn’t push his wife into doing something she obviously wasn’t into herself.

But he couldn’t stop himself. Much as he loved his wife he couldn’t (mid-life crisis thing) pass on this opportunity. To physically know what it was like to be tortured by an experienced dominatrix.

He’d been casually trawling around some websites out of pervy curiosity and had found Linda.

Made a tentative contact.

Had a tentative reply. But somewhat encouraging.

His lifelong fantasy was ballbusting, of course. She didn’t mention it on her website. But her email indicated she’d be happy to do ballbusting.

They arranged a time and place.

He was really nervous.

He was really going to do this!

skweezme
05-20-2009, 05:01 PM
Please bear with me. Sorry this isn't adding to the story in any way. But I may be away from writing for a while. An irresistable research opportunity has presented itself with my Mistress.

I feel obliged, of course, to pursue this line of enquiry for the sake of increasing human understanding and peace and happiness and stuff. And because we're going to really enjoy it! I might have said this before, but reality with my Mistress is so much better than fiction or my imagination!

See you later :jumpsmile

Skweezme

Alec Anaconda
05-21-2009, 01:25 PM
Talk about progress.

First a whore, now a mistress!

skweezme
05-21-2009, 03:04 PM
Talk about progress.

First a whore, now a mistress!

Cheers Alex! Not sure about the whore bit, but definately my Mistress! In the glorious S&M sense of the word.

poolman2
05-21-2009, 04:05 PM
skweezme,

Purely in the name of research. Yeah, we understand. LOL

poolman2

P.S. Don't forget, that if something works really well, you'll need to test it several times to make sure you understand it right. It's all part of the scientific method, you know. :jumpsmile

gjhspd
05-21-2009, 10:29 PM
Very nice story skweezme

skweezme
05-22-2009, 05:51 PM
This so stange! When it was only mainly fantasy and storytelling I had a lot to say. Imagining serious ballbusting. Now I know what it feels like, I sort of want to keep it between us.

I think I might have said this already, but reality really does have the edge. Storytelling from now would be reporting, and I don't want to do that. But I wouldn't be able to avoid it.

So a bit of a pause, then.

Skweezme

skweezme
05-23-2009, 04:35 PM
OK what the interruption was was that my Mistress is setting up a new thing with another Mistress. They wanted me to take some photos for their new website. So we spent 8 hours shooting different scenarios, costumes, people. As well as the two Mistresses there were a couple of gorgeous subby TS's and a cool (male) maid. All the punishment was mainly posed for the photos, but sometimes things got a bit hot when the Mistresses were getting into it.

Can't believe I've gone from imaginitive writing based on limited experience, to this full-on stuff! Within a month!

Sorry if the writing is suffering, but I'll be suffering a lot more in the near future if my Mistress likes the photos.

skweezme
05-24-2009, 07:39 AM
I'm telling you, doing this background research is hard work! Proper writers must have a hard time. I'm doing my best. I've had to look through about 300 photos from the photoshoot today. Dungeon scenes with whipping etc, Auntie's Drawing Room, Naughty Schoolgirls getting punished, two tall Dommes wrestling small guy, etc. Hard work. I've been so hard.

But the pay's good! :iluvu: :ibow4u:

skweezme
05-24-2009, 08:10 AM
OK I'm just being a total slut. I love this stuff and these people!

Alec Anaconda
05-24-2009, 11:38 AM
OK, now my eyes are turning green.

One minute you are a paying customer, the next they are giving you cash.
Do you have in work a week in hand? (LOL)

Before too long, you’ll be buying my ebooks on your expense account.

Seriously, my warmest congratulations.

skweezme
05-24-2009, 12:36 PM
I know! I'm a lucky guy! I'm getting paid in kind, if you must know. I just took myself by surprise and went for it. Found my perfect Mistress first time. So fucking lucky, can't believe how she's corrupted me so quickly!

skweezme
05-27-2009, 06:33 PM
They arranged a time and place.

He was really nervous.

He was really going to do this?

All he had to do was to force himself to go along with it. Just get himself there. Avoid bottling-out. Surprise himself. Ignore the fears and the guilt.

It wasn’t as if he wanted sex, to be unfaithful to his wife. That just wasn’t it.

It was masochism of the pure physical kind. Not in Freud, not in Deleuze and Guattari.

No projected, displaced or nomadic whatevers in his mind. Just a lust for the physical and sensuous encounter. Just to be on the receiving end of gorgeous womanly cruelty directed at male vulnerability.

He was shaking in anticipation, bound to the wall of her torture chamber.

The first kick in the balls was a total shock. Hit him in waves. If he hadn’t been tied to the cross on the wall he’d have collapsed.

She kicked him again, relishing the pain she saw on his agonised face.

Alec Anaconda
05-31-2009, 12:49 PM
I see trouble ahead.

skweezme
06-01-2009, 02:51 PM
Me too. I'm just going to have to face the music and dance.

But as for Linda Story, I think the real world has overtaken my imaginings for now.

:iluvu: :ibow4u: :thumbup

Crushed balls
06-09-2009, 04:23 AM
Good story

skweezme
06-15-2009, 04:30 PM
I apologise that real life and thorough research have taken over the storytelling at the moment :iluvu: !

My Mistress's new shared website is online at http://houseofnemesis.com/

As you can see, they're very gorgeous and versatile Mistresses and will do loads of stuff as well as ballbusting. But if you ask for ballbusting you'll get it as hard as you like, or harder if the Mistresses feel like it :ibow4u: .

And they're very professional but approachable. Safety and discretion are really important to their venture. The're just so cool but edgy and scary and sexy.

I've been so lucky to have fallen into their company!

If there's a moral to this story, it's that life isn't a dress-rehearsal. You've got to go for it. Take a risk now and again. I really didn't know what I was going to get myself into when I initially made contact with Mistress Lucinda. It's surpassed my dreams.

I nearly bottled out several times before actually getting to our first session. Really wasn't sure if I was doing this for real.

But it happened and she made it very real! Painfully real. But so erotic and so overwhelming.

And so much better than making up stories!

Skweezme :)

skweezme
06-26-2009, 03:07 PM
Dear Readers,

Will be seeing Mistress Lucinda and Mistress Ingrid again soon. A few more photos for their website and for the walls of the dungeon. Followed by the reward for my work - another session with Mistress Lucinda! This time she wants to push me further. Of course. She would:ibow4u: . And she will :cryingblu . But I know I'll be in safe hands.

I'll ask her if it'll be OK to say something about our session here. Maybe a blow-by-blow account of part of it (shit! why did I use that phrase?!!!:D ) not written as a story but just how it felt on the receiving end of such delicious wickedness:iluvu:

Teardrop
06-27-2009, 02:14 AM
Will be seeing Mistress Lucinda and Mistress Ingrid again soon. A few more photos for their website and for the walls of the dungeon. Followed by the reward for my work - another session with Mistress Lucinda!
Great news, Skweezme. If it's not too much too hope for, maybe one day we can look forward to one of your stories that is also illustrated with your photography of the action. Enjoy your session!

skweezme
06-28-2009, 02:32 PM
Great news, Skweezme. If it's not too much too hope for, maybe one day we can look forward to one of your stories that is also illustrated with your photography of the action. Enjoy your session!

Nice idea Teardrop! Thanks!

Alec Anaconda
08-24-2009, 02:03 PM
So, did the shit hit the fan?

skweezme
08-28-2009, 07:26 PM
Hi Alec and all

Like I said, been getting it in real life this year. Worse than my imagination and so much better!

Take care

Skweezme

skweezme
09-01-2009, 03:01 AM
He was shaking in anticipation, bound to the wall of her torture chamber.

The first kick in the balls was a total shock. Hit him in waves. If he hadn’t been tied to the cross on the wall he’d have collapsed.

She kicked him again, relishing the pain she saw on his agonised face.

As he was recovering, she sauntered over to her well-equipped cabinet and selected a few items. She returned to him, knelt down before his bound body and began wrapping a leather cord round his cock and balls.

“So…have you been restraining yourself? No wanking, hmmm? Like I told you?”

His cock was so hard under her delicious fingers.

“I…oh…I didn’t…I haven’t…come for a week, Mistress!”

“That’s good. Well done!”

She continued teasing him.

“Hmmm! All that sperm, building up. Lovely! Would you like me to make you come? Hmmm?”

“Aaargh! Oh please Mistress!”

She laughed. Gave him a few more strokes as he writhed in bound pleasure.

Then she slapped his tied balls really hard.

skweezme
09-01-2009, 05:59 PM
It wasn’t just the pain that stunned him. It was that she’d slapped him so hard.

The first time he’d really felt her strength, her force. Her cruelty.

He was scared now, doubled-up in pain, naked, tied, vulnerable.

He watched in detached disbelief as she gathered her equipment to her side. The tube of lubricant, the urethral probe, the vibrator. He hadn’t asked for this – never seen the attraction. But he was going to get it.

He watched as she slid the probe further and further down his pee-hole. God! It was so thick! Then she used her vibrator all over his shafted cock.

“Oh please Mistress! I’m going to come!!”

She laughed and carried on with her wicked vibrator.

“Oh no! I don’t think so! Not with that thing stuck down there!” she wiggled the probe.

His body was trying to come, to reach that release. She wasn’t allowing it. But she was encouraging it.
She played with him intently for a while, smiling at his cries and grunts of desperation and frustration.

When she was satisfied that she’d truly got him into subspace, she pulled out her toys, put them down and stood back, towering over him again.

She didn’t say anything.

She didn’t need to.

He was sobbing before she got a well-aimed kick into his tied balls.

skweezme
09-03-2009, 02:57 PM
A few more kicks did the trick.

She was impressed that he hadn’t started begging yet. He really was being brave.

She gave his balls a final kick, her hardest yet.

He was well into subspace now, quivering and moaning as he hung there, tied to her frame, defenceless. But ready to accept what she felt like doing to him. She so loved this! Loved that he hadn’t asked her to stop. This was her third session with him now. He hadn’t disappointed. She’d made him beg at the end of the last two, but he’d let her push him.

She intended to push him further this time.

skolapper
09-03-2009, 07:22 PM
Very nice sketchbook linda the more i see your art the more i love it awesome rendering of that demon in the first image, man i need to step my game up. Ill be keeping my eye on this thread so keep posting

Alec Anaconda
09-09-2009, 09:46 AM
Welcome back!

:) :)

skweezme
09-10-2009, 02:20 PM
She took hold of his cock, which got his attention. Started wanking him.

“Remember…if you come? That’s the end of the session…” she purred.

He so much wanted to come. Was desperate for it, especially after her urethral torment and the kicks in the balls. But he didn’t want to stop yet, didn’t want to miss a minute of the time he’d paid his tribute for. Didn’t want it to be over yet. He’d been longing for his next session. And this was it. He had to make the most of it. He wanted to make the most of his time with his fantastic Mistress!

“Oh! Mistress…! Please…! I’m…!”

She released him, laughing.

“Not yet you’re not! OK…lets do something else…”

She unfastened his wrists and ankles from the frame, then told him to get down on the floor, on his back.

She tied him in a different position, lying face-up on the floor, legs ****** apart in a spreader-bar, arms attached to the ankle-cuffs of the frame. She stood up between his legs, all 6’2” and 250lbs of her.

He gazed up at her in lust and in trepidation.

“Are you comfortable? You OK?” she asked with genuine concern.

“I…yes…thanks Mistress!”

“Good!”

She placed her foot in his balls.

He gasped. They were already tender from her kicks.

She was – relatively - gentle at first, probing and testing. Then she began to use her weight.

He tried to take it, but she was brutal. And just too heavy.

Teardrop
09-12-2009, 03:32 AM
Thanks for the latest story update, Skweezme. Gets better each time.

poolman2
09-13-2009, 04:06 PM
skweezeme,

It's good to hear from you, not to mention Linda's adventures with her sub. :bananajum

poolman2