PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a particular story.

zetsubou
04-26-2009, 05:01 PM
I don't remember enough about it to find it. But I'm sure it was posted in this forum. If i could have easily found it through the search, I would not be making a thread.

Its fairly short, and written as one post. It's written from the girls perspective. Really its just her talking. She treats one ball at all a time, and all the speaks about what she's doing extremely callously. Its an incredible story. If anyone can recall any information that will allow me to search for it and actually find it, or can find it themselves and paste it in here or send it to me as a message, I would appreciate it lots!

Cheers!

zetsubou
04-28-2009, 01:41 PM
Bump! Please, anyone?

Alec Anaconda
04-30-2009, 12:15 PM
This sounds like it could have been by “SqueezeMe”.
Can you remember anything else?
Were there many short sentences? Very short. Like this.

skweezme
04-30-2009, 01:50 PM
This sounds like it could have been by “SqueezeMe”.
Can you remember anything else?
Were there many short sentences? Very short. Like this.

Don't think it was one of mine. Never done a story in one post :Baahaha:

Alec Anaconda
04-30-2009, 02:00 PM
Sorry about that.

zetsubou
05-03-2009, 03:48 AM
It was written in a similar style to skweezme, but I've meticulously searched to find if its by him.

It starts off with her rolling one of his testicle between her thumb and finger, and she's just explaining what she's doing and how much its going to hurt him, very clinically, very short sentences ,yes....

I hope that helps? It's an incredible story

skweezme
05-04-2009, 12:09 AM
It was written in a similar style to skweezme, but I've meticulously searched to find if its by him.

It starts off with her rolling one of his testicle between her thumb and finger, and she's just explaining what she's doing and how much its going to hurt him, very clinically, very short sentences ,yes....

I hope that helps? It's an incredible story

Hope someone can find this for you. Sounds good!:bananajum