PDA

View Full Version : BEST KICKING VIDEO EVER!!!! (gif. version)

deviant25
04-27-2009, 08:57 PM
Hi guys (and gals),

this was made from clips from the free preview part of a well known website. I've also made a full video, so if you like the gif version, PM me and I'll try to send it to you

Please leave a comment
Cheers

Takkyuu_tama
04-27-2009, 09:28 PM
maybe it's just my browser or system, but she appears to be kicking about 5 times a second. if there are balls i can't see 'em 0_o

good idea, though :thumbup

deviant25
04-27-2009, 09:37 PM
[quote=Takkyuu_tama;63283]maybe it's just my browser or system, but she appears to be kicking about 5 times a second. if there are balls i can't see 'em 0_o

Unfortunately, because of the max attachment size for pictures i had to speed it up. But believe me, there are balls and they stay hit
:)

kdunstfan
04-28-2009, 12:17 AM
What video is this? I can''t even tell what site it's from.

Can I get a link to which video it was?

juggalosnyder
04-28-2009, 12:53 PM
sure ill take it. thanks

Tamakeri
04-28-2009, 01:42 PM
maybe it's just my browser or system, but she appears to be kicking about 5 times a second. if there are balls i can't see 'em 0_o

good idea, though :thumbup

Ok, I took a shot at slowing it down a little. For what it's worth, there are really only balls in the first frame (of 6) which is when her leg is down. After that when her leg is extended, the guy is totally out of the picture except for his legs sometimes, so it is really just your imagination if you think you are seeing any ball kicking here. Not saying it didn't happen- but it is not shown on these 6 frames if it did.

http://www.calimgfiles.com/images/kick2a.gif

Susan Cullen
04-28-2009, 07:11 PM
I made this an emoticon on MSN :o

Jedi
04-29-2009, 06:01 AM
The girl doing the kicking is called Lolly and it's from a Ballbusting Universe movie.

deviant25
04-29-2009, 04:50 PM
Hi, thanks to all of you for your comments

Jedi, you are correct - for everyone else, the original clip can be found on *******************. If you go to their video section, scroll down to Lolly's first experience and there should be a free trailer.

My 'modified looped' version can is here

http://rapidshare.com/files/227310599/01annx.wmv

I hope you all enjoy, if you do, spread the word.

Again, any feedback would be much appreciated

ps - the 'sounds' are also taken from a preview vid from a different paysite - extra credit (esp to Jedi) if you can work out where they're from

Cheers

deviant25
04-29-2009, 05:13 PM
pps - if there's anyone near you when watching it, turn the volume DOWN because otherwise you might attract some unwanted attention
:D

Jedi
05-03-2009, 02:18 PM
Too Easy :)
The audio is Mathew being kicked by Nikki taken from the preview of Thunderball at Ballbusting World.Com
Do I get a prize? :D

Hi, thanks to all of you for your comments

Jedi, you are correct - for everyone else, the original clip can be found on *******************. If you go to their video section, scroll down to Lolly's first experience and there should be a free trailer.

My 'modified looped' version can is here

http://rapidshare.com/files/227310599/01annx.wmv

I hope you all enjoy, if you do, spread the word.

Again, any feedback would be much appreciated

ps - the 'sounds' are also taken from a preview vid from a different paysite - extra credit (esp to Jedi) if you can work out where they're from

Cheers

deviant25
05-08-2009, 04:58 PM
Too Easy :)
The audio is Mathew being kicked by Nikki taken from the preview of Thunderball at Ballbusting World.Com
Do I get a prize? :D

Haha, correct again!! Although i wouldn't know what prize to get for you. What do you get for the man whos got everything??..........

Answer: Doxycycline