PDA

View Full Version : Men In Pain (MIP)

mick_sl8ter
04-28-2009, 05:43 PM
I just saw one of those "Men in pain" video's.

Thats was strange. Really weird and definately not my thing.

misterjover
04-28-2009, 08:16 PM
I just saw one of those "Men in pain" video's.

Thats was strange. Really weird and definately not my thing.

Please elaborate. I assume there was little or no ballbusting, right? Usually they do strap-on and slapping/whipping.

Matt88
04-29-2009, 12:01 AM
I've subscribed to that site a few times now. You have to pick through each scene to find the ballbusting scenes, but every scene has at least a part or two with ballbusting. It isn't ballbusting exclusively though, it's usually ballbusting mixed with a blowjob, or mixed with whipping, or verbal domination.

I really like the site. The ladies are hot, and the quality is good. The only think I don't like is there seems to be an emphasis on using strap ons on guys, which is a gigantic turn off for me.

mick_sl8ter
04-29-2009, 03:32 AM
I assume there was little or no ballbusting, right? Yeah.

whipping, or verbal domination.
I personally think that is a waste of time and ridiculous. Not into that at all.

The ladies are hot, and the quality is good.
No doubt about it. High quality resolution. And sexy women.

The only think I don't like is there seems to be an emphasis on using strap ons on guys, which is a gigantic turn off for me.
Yeah talk about turn off. It is gay and disgusting.

If their way of making video's would be about ballbusting, that would be great. But it is all about slapping-whipping, role-play bullshit and strap-on gay shit.

Message for all people in the world: your asshole is an exit for shit.
There is nothing sexual about it.

moosh
04-29-2009, 08:54 AM
True, but you could say the exact same about other sites like ClubDom.

Both of them have some great bb spoilt (for me) by things like spitting, strap ons, ******-gay etc.

Although ClubDom is better in that it has many videos with none of the above.

These sites aren't trying to be ballbusting sites though.

Alec Anaconda
04-29-2009, 01:22 PM
Exist and let exist.

People are all different.

I even hear talk that many folk fail to understand ballbusting, which is just vile intolerance!

drkwolf222
04-29-2009, 11:32 PM
i like the MIP vids there are a few that dont have the strap-on scenes and some are really big on the CBT. i personaly like the one with the guy in a cage getting his cock flogged.

misterjover
04-30-2009, 09:22 AM
Ya the whole strap-on thing is not very appealing to me. Some guys are really into anal sex, but I think it's smelly and weird lol.

I remember when I filmed my first anal sex scene (boy/girl) a couple years ago. It was kind of smelly and disgusting even after the girl cleaned up before the shoot.

Different strokes for different folks.

Alec Anaconda
05-02-2009, 06:59 AM
I don’t like participating in anal either, but that is not the point.

I do not consider that a man taking a strap-on from a woman to be gay, or even closet gay.
I’m not even convinced that all gays enjoy anal.

Frankly, I find the whole business of sexual classification distasteful.