PDA

View Full Version : Encouraging my GF to express her Domme self.

chaztized71
05-06-2009, 12:48 PM
Hi everyone - first post.

I've been dating a woman for the past 8 months, and so far things are going extremely well. We are both very open-minded sexually, and it was apparent within the first week or so that we would be having very hot sex. Thing is, we're both wired submissively when it comes to our strongest sexual fantasies.

I had more BDSM experience than she had starting out in the relationship. I also have more toys. ;-) So for the first 7 months, all of our kink sessions were of my dominating her. It was hot, and I discovered that I actually get off on domming, but not at the same 'gut level' depth as subbing.

Recently, I have started fantasizing a lot again about chastity, teasing, and denial. While my GF was riding me a week back, I started telling her about how I liked to be her fuck toy (something I tell her she is for me when I'm domming her) - she ran with it, and soon I was telling her how much I want to be her sex slave, etc. and various nasty scenarios. She got extremely wet and seemed to be loving it.

We had a long discussion about our sexual exchanges a day later, in which we decided to keep roles flexible - rule is that the person who wishes to be dominant gets to plan sessions and can back out at any time - no pressure. this works for both of us. I left the conversation feeling better about both Domming her and also about the prospect of subbing for her. Hot.

However, in the past few days, she's really gotten into the idea of orgasm control (mine). She's started making rules (e.g., I have to make her cum 5 times before I am allowed to cum, I have to 'earn the right to make her cum', I get punished if I cum before earning it by a 'reset' to zero, and I have to masturbate to the edge once Monday, twice Tuesday... up to 5 times for Friday. And I have to remember what I've been fantasizing about and confess all of the dirty thoughts to her next time she is riding me.

Well, needless to say, I am *on fire* hot about this, and she seems to be really digging the fact that I pretty much have a perma-lust for her. I want to be extremely 'chill' and cool about the whole thing and make it as enjoyable for her to Domme me like this as possible. I remind her that though I am quickly becoming addicted, we can stop and switch at any time. But she has told me she doesn't want to stop (Domming).

If you have thoughtful suggestions on how I can best encourage this development, please post 'em!

Chaz

One from the Vaults
05-06-2009, 05:59 PM
No advice other than go with it! Tell her how hot it is etc, give feedback (not necessarily during session, of course).

Noticed a lack of mention of BB in your post. Is that also something you want her to do? Have you talked about it?

Alec Anaconda
05-08-2009, 01:27 PM
There is an old, wise saying, “Be careful what you wish for.”

If you train her to be run your life, she may well begin to enjoy this and eventually dominate you completely, reducing you to a subservient slave.

I get the impression that she also enjoys your masterful side; why not play fair and alternate the roles?

I can envisage this scenario:-
She becomes absolutely dominate and you submissive.
She wants domination and takes herself an aggressive lover.
You become their lackey.

Perhaps this is what you want, maybe not.

Good luck, whatever way you go from here.