PDA

View Full Version : Painkiller BB

Adam Hamley
05-10-2009, 03:26 AM
Hi everyone,

Has anyone here ever taken painkillers before a hard ballbusting session? - Did it make any difference?

Would like to experiment with this and take much harder, and sustained kicks from a cruel ballbuster.

Dude
05-10-2009, 09:37 AM
I'm just gonna say, that..is a bad idea.

sloguy
05-10-2009, 11:08 PM
bro, thats like drinking decaf. why do it and not feel it? besides the the first commenter is correct, its a bad idea. like taking painkillers before hiking, you can damage stuff and not know it, or push yourself too far and permanently damage something.

Alec Anaconda
05-11-2009, 02:26 AM
I’ve got to agree that painkillers are not only stupid but also pointless.
For me, I want the extreme excitement at the time. Afterwards, any residual pain is an irritation.

I’m sure that very few forum members would deliberately use painkillers, but take care with their accidental use.
From experience, I know that too much alcohol deadens pain, until the morning after!

I don’t use recreational drugs, but I do know that dentists use one of them to inject into gums before tooth extraction.

Teardrop
05-11-2009, 11:15 AM
Has anyone here ever taken painkillers before a hard ballbusting session? - Did it make any difference?
I was told by a nurse once that painkillers work by hiding pain when it is already present. Taking a handful of them would not prevent pain from happening, as there would be nothing for the drugs to work on at the time you took them.

Danielle
05-11-2009, 07:34 PM
I agree with the other posters. Plus whoever is doing it to you wants to see your HONEST reactions. You would be cheating them, too!

[quote=Adam Hamley;63797]

Alec Anaconda
05-12-2009, 01:09 PM
I expect your nurse was talking about analgesics, but I still do not agree with her.

Those painkillers that work on your brain do diminish the feeling of pain at the time of application of that pain.

Any topical application of local-anaesthetic medication, before the pain, will reduce or remove that pain. Try having a tooth extraction or a vasectomy without local-anaesthetic.

A vasectomy without local-anaesthetic has to be one of the more extreme ballbusting experiences of all time. Has anybody tried this?

experiment
05-12-2009, 05:34 PM
If you are into taking extreme risks you could try to numb the testicles with crushed ice for 10-15 minutes before the BB session. It does hide the pain from personal experiences. Another method I have used is a cream that has a high painkilling ingredient. Putting a liberal quantity on the sack and covering with a soft plastic wrap for 15-20 minutes does the trick. You won't even feel your balls.

But as others have cautioned you beware the risk. You could suffer serious damage that might not be apparent until the numbness wears off. But you will be able to take a lot of abuse to your testicles.

Ketchupman
05-13-2009, 07:54 AM
I don't even think about it. If I want to get ballbusted I doesn't take anything so I feel it less. If the pain is to much I ask for a rest or that she hit me less hard.

You can go to far and get injured because you doesn't feel it and after the painkiller worked out the pain will probaly come.

Teardrop
05-13-2009, 09:49 AM
I expect your nurse was talking about analgesics, but I still do not agree with her.

Those painkillers that work on your brain do diminish the feeling of pain at the time of application of that pain.
It was just aspirin that I asked her about. A few years ago I was getting mild headaches almost every 1-2 days in the evenings, so I asked if taking a couple of aspirin in the afternoons before the headaches developed would prevent them. She said no. I suppose she might have been trying to discourage me from taking too many. In the end, the headaches gradually stopped happening before I got around to trying my idea, so I never found out if it would have worked.

Your idea of taking some alcohol is probably the most enjoyable solution for a painkiller BB session! :)

Alec Anaconda
05-15-2009, 01:03 PM
Hiding the black blue bollock bruises for three weeks was, indeed, most enjoyable.

Then admiring the scrotal shades of brown and yellow, as those bruises finally faded, was also to be recommended.

Teardrop
05-16-2009, 02:47 AM
Hiding the black blue bollock bruises for three weeks was, indeed, most enjoyable.

Then admiring the scrotal shades of brown and yellow, as those bruises finally faded, was also to be recommended.
At least you didn't arrive home covered in tattoos! :)

I had something similar happen to me just a few weeks ago, after I was trampled by a very beautiful dominatrix at a private party. The following day I counted 19 dark purple bruises, each about the size of my thumbprint, around my genitals, stomach and thighs. Two weeks later I could still see the bruises, though by now they had taken on the appearance of watercolor painted flowers, pale bruises with jagged outlines as they began to heal.

The funny thing is I actually did enjoy the fact that I had bruises for so long. Long after the Dom had forgotten about hurting me, I still had these mementos. The bruises didn't hurt for long, but the marks took absolutely ages to heal.

Crushed balls
06-09-2009, 08:07 AM
It's like taking laxatives before eating!

Dude
06-11-2009, 11:50 PM
why don't you just smoke a joint or drink some alchohol..you'll get very different feelings.

experiment
06-18-2009, 01:53 PM
Punishing your balls while they are numbed by topical ointments, ices or what ever can be a very stimulating session. The felling that the balls are not yours and any blows or punishment are being inflicted on someone else is a turn on for me. Each to his own.

The fact the the balls can take so much abuse and you do not hesitate inflicting it, I find exciting. Under normal circumstances you find yourself holding back on the level of punishment inflicted. This does not happen when you realize you won't feel the punch, belt or object being dropped on you testicles. A ball busting session can go on for an extended period. And if you numb the penis a bit to prevent or at least delay an ejaculation, a very long time.

Of course it should NEVER be tried if you are using any alcohol or drugs since the risk of serious damage increases.