PDA

View Full Version : Finally, hard shaps, hard squeezing...

cracker
05-11-2009, 10:12 PM
I 've had mild squeezing before but I finally found a woman who is strong and was willing to slap. She slapped my right ball over and over and harder and harder --- I suspect this hurts as much as a moderate bare kick as it is is far more accurate falling on one ball not between them. Surprisingly, the slaps were so hard I had to ask her to switch to squeezing my right ball before she knew just how much it hurt (a lot). Then she squeezed harder than ever before. I almost couldn't bear it before coming. I really liked it and hiding how much it hurt just added to the pleasure.

She's never done it before, so I was surprised how she really let go (I told her right off the bat I like pain/pleasure to my balls and she was more willing than most. No, I don't think she's into it (especially since she is very sensitive on her clit and such), but other than that it was great. If she enjoyed slapping, I would have been in heaven. If she also enjoyed some nipple pain/clitoris pain, I would have been in whatever is above heaven. Maybe letting her know it hurt would have been better as she might have become turned on, but I thought not. A knee is going to have to wait --- I'm a bit scared and slaps seemed enough. The pain of a knee might floor me and turn her off. More slapping first --- I never knew slapping could hurt so much. Sublime.

skweezme
05-12-2009, 06:02 PM
I 've had mild squeezing before but I finally found a woman who is strong and was willing to slap

I never knew slapping could hurt so much. Sublime.

I've just found this out, too. It hurts even more than squeezing doesn't it? I had some vicious squeezing from my Mistress but the slapping was much worse :iluvu:

elotro222
05-16-2009, 10:53 AM
I've just found this out, too ...
the slapping was much worse :iluvu:
It is also a much more accurate, more controlled way of playing. I wonder if now you are introducing more slapping in your stories. The linda slapping was superb.
Thank you for your efforts and please, keep on (even if it requires the sacrifice of field investigations).

skweezme
05-16-2009, 01:23 PM
I wonder if now you are introducing more slapping in your stories. The linda slapping was superb.
Thank you for your efforts and please, keep on (even if it requires the sacrifice of field investigations).

Cheers! You've got Mistress Lucinda to thank for that. I am endeavouring to raise the funding for another field investigation into this important subject.

Alec Anaconda
05-16-2009, 03:18 PM
Maybe, just maybe, you will write that novel now.

Just to fund your research, of course.

http://uk.geocities.com/alecanaconda/GetPublished.htm

skweezme
05-17-2009, 10:01 PM
I heard there's no money to be made with a novel, Alec. Though funds for the research would be excellent!