PDA

View Full Version : I can hurt you a lot you know...

frostbyte252252
05-12-2009, 10:27 PM
Just wanted to share this story that happened to me today. My family went out to New York for a show yesterday so they called our family friend Claudia to stay with me. (I'm 18 but I guess they thought I should have company). She is really hot so I was very subtly flirting with her ie showing off muscles or whatever but we also give eachother a hard time.

She went into the basement which has its only lightswitch upstairs so I did the logical thing: Held the door closed and turned out the lights. After 5 or so minutes of her screaming at me I opened the door and she says "I can hurt you a lot you know so don't mess with me". And I respond "heh, suuure" so to my surprise she grabs my left ball through my sweatshorts and squeezes really hard for 15 but what seemed like 1,000,000 seconds. I fell over and she laughed.

Seemed like a good story for this board and I am NOT messing with her again...or am I?

none66666
05-13-2009, 12:05 AM
You might be totally bullshitting us, but I don't care. The story is hot either way. :thumbup
Lets hear more about what this Claudia is like. How old is she, what does she look like. Did you talk about this afterward? I am curious as to how a family friend can go straight in for the coup de grace of ballbusting. Maybe she wants you to do her?

frostbyte252252
05-13-2009, 01:01 AM
Unfortunately for my testicle I'm not bullshitting you. Claudia is 24 years old of South American decent. She has light skin and light brown hair. The thing that strikes me most about her is the fact that somehow you can tell she KNOWS how to go for the nuts.

Afterward I went up to my room and put ice on my ball. She came up a few minutes later and told me I should not mess with her again and did not apologies.

Tomarrow I'm gonna totally screw with her again and see what happens.

agoknee
05-13-2009, 06:20 AM
Well, your story is either a hoax, or you are too young to be on this board since your login date was in 2007 and you are only 18 now... kiddies stay outta here! Plus locking someone in the basemant is the actions of an 8 year old. No wonder your parents thought you needed supervision.

I hope this is just a story...

nijan0
05-13-2009, 08:49 AM
Well, your story is either a hoax, or you are too young to be on this board since your login date was in 2007 and you are only 18 now... kiddies stay outta here! Plus locking someone in the basemant is the actions of an 8 year old. No wonder your parents thought you needed supervision.

This comment is ridiculous

frostbyte252252
05-13-2009, 01:49 PM

You're a little ridiculous. Yes I joined when I was 16 and mostly lurked and no this isn't fiction.

Have you ever met a young woman? It's all about messing with eachother.

Get out of here oldie.

MagnumXL9Jock2Bust
05-14-2009, 01:40 AM
Well played man. Well played. Def an old move of mine, get em a little angry and hopefully they go for the balls! Good set up. Thanks for sharing your story.. Its weird ur getting dissed on a messageboard for ballbusting stories and being ragged for telling your true one..

Too much negativity on here. Again, thanks for sharing! I hope you have more goodluck with her! Throw out a teasing line later, "I'm just lucky you didn't kick me" I might have stopped messing with you then :-P"
I am good at this game now. I've gotten quite a few women to bust me. Try it out. Or something similar. Most of my women know I like it though. I used to have videos on here with my ex under the name "busted couple".
Goodluck bro, hope it helps!

poolman2
05-15-2009, 05:59 PM
frostbyte,

FWIW, my mother had a couple of younger women friends. By discretely (not around my mother) being an obnoxious teenager, I got some wonderful ballbusting from these two ladies.

poolman2

clicker123
05-15-2009, 06:25 PM
hey its not childish you gotta play around a bit..i always tell my gf that the amazons had it wrong cuz men were stronger becuz of their balls and then she will grab them and say something like that might be but the woman who has the man's balls controls him.

frostbyte252252
05-15-2009, 07:24 PM
Yeah I agree with the above and grats.

I didn't get anything else out of Claudia this week but who knows what the future will bring?

none66666
05-25-2009, 06:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wVLD7GssYw&feature=channel_page

this might be the cause for the skepticism.

gopballbuster
05-25-2009, 09:10 PM

HA! That made my day.

Bremuse0
05-25-2009, 11:50 PM

Not quite sure why his age would make his story a hoax. But you should find a time machine and travel back to when he was underage. Because he isn't now so it doesn't matter :)

For the record Frostbye I thought you were around 30 for some reason. I think it was that awesome helena bonham carter picture

Why? It isn't an unlikely scenario

darkwing
05-31-2009, 02:03 AM
Just be careful how you proceed.

This can progress to a long-term relationship that you might not yet be ready for. She is a bit older than you.

She knows how to cause pain, but can she do the same with the intent for creating sexual stimulation?

knutty
06-01-2009, 04:36 PM
Sounds like you could be in for some fun. A hot South American woman who isn't scared to go for the balls...nice. The fact that she went for something close like squeeze rather than a kick makes it seem like she might be hoping to play a little more. good luck .

john1968
06-02-2009, 11:31 PM
oh waw i like domestic femdom