PDA

View Full Version : Ballbusting Friend

ballsforkicking
05-13-2009, 02:41 PM
Hi everyone. I dont post enough but Im on probably every other day reading. Ive had a former fiance that was a dancer that loved kicking me but honestly would kick too hard and i would be sore for days...a very scary thing.

But we are no longer together so I turn to my ballbusting friend ive had for some years. I was reading some stories on here and felt i need to contribute and i thought ok, Saturday was a good kicknig event i could share! ok enough background, heres the story (includes some foot fetish).

So my friend is el salvadorian, I think long time ago i spoke about her. Shes been in love with me for years but she just isnt my type, outside of ballbusting. Nice body for sure, probably 120-125 pounds. 5'5, light tan skin. Her face is only ok and she talks funny which is the turn off but feet and legs are perfecto! So we decide to hang out last saturday cause she likes me and likes kicking me and making me lick her feet. Whether she really likes it is hard to tell, maybe she just likes to please me.

So, we have drinks, then head for our normal routine, find a spot in the big parking lot where people cant see. She likes to start off with putting her feet on my lap and either stomping with her heels on my balls (like 1 out of 5 actually hit the balls directly, most light graze) or she tells me her feet are sweaty and to lick them clean (i also have a foot fetish so its all good). While i lick she laughs and says isnt it funny, I used to like you (but we know its a lie she still does) but never dated you and now you like my toes?once she becomes bored of that she tells me to rub her feet while she reaches over and punches my balls. these are hard punches but when i close my legs she tells me to open them so she can punch again. once shes tired and wants to cause serious pain we get out and she tells me to spread my legs and i get kicked in the nuts. She used to be great with all her laughing at me while im on the floor but now shes more aggressive and just says "get up, im not done!". we got into the whole, im her bitch type thing, which gives her a power trip an she keeps sayin ur my bitch let me kick you again.
I used to like this, but now im into more her being sweet or just finding kicking hillarious and i find the power trip less erotic now. but yes, she kicks and kicks and kicks. we alternate in car licking and outside standing kicks. fun times but im still slightly sensitive so need to ease up on that. haha well i kinda rambled, hope you guys enjoyed the story. I have many with my ex and with this girl as well, so when im not busy i might add more.

Ketchupman
05-14-2009, 01:23 PM
Nice, I hope you see her again! :P

Alec Anaconda
05-14-2009, 01:52 PM
It seems to me that she is doing exactly what she thinks you want.

Apart from licking her feet, what do you do for her? Why not ask her what she desires?

ballsforkicking
05-14-2009, 09:02 PM
The thing is she is love with me and i dont want more then friend ship or kicknig. call me selfish but she wants it all i dont want that. she wants me to make me buy her shoes so she can kick me with them.she kicks me in the stomach sometimes too. otherwise thats it. she likes to text me sayin shes had a frustrating day she wants to kick me till shes happy. but she also lives 40 miles away so traffic and busy schedules, we just have occassions. if she had it her way i wouldnt have any balls. shed kick them till theyre ruined...thats no fun. lol but enjoyable thus far :)