PDA

View Full Version : Swollen Balls?

MagnumXL9Jock2Bust
05-15-2009, 08:27 AM
Okay, so I've known this one girl for a very long time and I have secretly wanted her to bust me for a looong time.. She is like 5'2'' with a booty (I have a thing for short girls with sexy little feet).
She is kinda punky and has a few tats and I'm labelled a few different things but I'm a clean cut, athletic type. We have been friends and what not because we have quite a few things in common(play mmorpg's, have a few mutual friends and see eachother at the bars and stuff).
Anyways I always felt comfortable telling her some things about my fetish and I've always thought she would like it and I've been workin the angle for years off and on between relationships and what not. (I used to post vids on here with my ex all the time under the name Busted Couple for those who have been on here for a few years you should remember me)
I finally got her to bust me in a bathroom at a party. She gave me a couple kicks and even stepped on my balls on the sink counter before we attempted to fuck. We had no lube and I couldn't quite fit inside her too well. we have since had sex and hung out a few times and she has really gotten into busting me. She has THE sexiest atitude of any girl who has ever busted me and thoroughly enjoys it.
Now she tells me that she wants to give me swollen balls... I have done a significant amount of ballbusting and I have never had swollen balls. How much pain am I going to have to take to give her what she wants? Anyone ever had swollen balls before?

MagnumXL9Jock2Bust
05-15-2009, 08:35 AM
I have told her about the forums and she is working on a really sexy story. I'm trying to get her to post what she has so far to get the readers wanting me. She has some serious skills. She's been tellin me some to tease me while I'm away on vacation...

Not to take away from my question though. Answers are encouraged, thanks!

missdominique
05-15-2009, 08:58 AM
:) I seriously want to make this boy swell so any advice/knowledge would be greatly appreciated!

Hasta
05-15-2009, 12:39 PM
Mine swell every time they are busted well....not sure why yours wouldn't swell actually. It is just a reaction to the trauma of being busted.

MagnumXL9Jock2Bust
05-15-2009, 01:17 PM
Like severely swollen? Maybe I just haven't paid close enough attention! She'll be happy about that news then!

testes
05-15-2009, 05:27 PM
one person swells more than another.

you can see it with boxers too.some hardy swell up in their face but others..

with balls it is a bit the same.
it could be that you have to be kicked really hard to swell up.

dont know if it is smart to do ..

MagnumXL9Jock2Bust
05-15-2009, 06:40 PM
Haha, well noone said getting kicked in the balls was a good idea but hey I like it! And I'm eager to please this girl. I'm young, I can deal lol

missdominique
05-15-2009, 07:02 PM
I'm like 5'1", not 5'2". And I think twelve tattoos does not account for "a few". But aside from that, thanks for the input guys. I feel that his sack may swell but his actual balls won't. Obviously... Because a ball sack is tender after just griping onto it for a bit. But maybe it is the actual balls? What do I know.. I don't have them.

Being kicked in the balls doesn't seem like a great idea but its a hell of a lot of fun!!!! Hahah! :) And I think we are going to aim for about 20 kicks to start off. Hopefully that'll get him a little swollen. Hehe..

MagnumXL9Jock2Bust
05-16-2009, 12:46 PM
Hehe! Silly lady! Its called ballbusting not sack busting :-P
Its definitely the balls that are sensitive!
I'm going to be a hurting unit after 20 kicks!! I'm glad you like busting balls! So sexy!

experiment
05-17-2009, 06:16 PM
I have tried unsuccessfully for the past 20 years plus to attain swollen balls. I have used many different techniques and beaten them for exxtended periods while numbed to no avail.

As some will say, each of us are different and some do experience it, I am not one of them.

Let us know how you do trying.

Knave
05-18-2009, 08:24 AM
Whenever I have a play date, I tie up my genitals and wear boxer-briefs so my balls are as obvious and accessible as possible. The tying (usually with nylon) also makes sure that they can't escape and receive the full brunt of the blow. This always (and I mean always) results in a great amount of swelling, bruising and pain :D
Hope that helps!

-Knave(EM)

ballsforkicking
05-18-2009, 08:46 PM
sometimes my balls swell, sometimes they dont. Sometimes from a rather soft ballbusting experience while the hard kicks dont make them swell.one time they were really swollen and ill tell u, its scary and not fun. but yea, otherwise its cool! i like when they are kinda swollen and thing, that hot girl and her hot feet did that :)

Takkyuu_tama
05-20-2009, 09:28 AM
put an elastic hairband around them and have her go to town slapping them with a wooden spoon.
Your balls may not actually swell up all that much, but they will be bright red (with the occasional drop of blood? you'll live), and they'll look bigger.

Good luck!