PDA

View Full Version : a new found fetish

missdominique
05-15-2009, 07:44 PM
Hey everyone. I'm new to the forums so I figured I'd write some sort of introductory post so you can all hear my story.

A few years back, somehow, one of my guy friends told me about his busting fetish and foot fetish. I honestly don't know how or why he came to me with this but he did. For which I am thankful for. For years, "on and off between relationships and such", we'd talk and he would try to convince me to bust him. I always thoroughly enjoyed the idea of it because I thought he deserved it. I always thought it would give me great pleasure to show him that he isn't some big strong tough-guy jock and I could show him a thing or two about pain. See, I'm not his average girl. Granted I've got the height going on that he likes (I'm 5 feet and one half an inch tall) and I've got the sexiest little feet but I've got a "booty" (or so he likes to call it) and he isn't into that. I'm a punk, I've got crazy colored hair usually and I'm covered (not fully though, hopefully someday haha) in tattoos. We are on opposite sides of the spectrum. But apparently the punk look worked in my favor because he has "wanted me to bust him for such a looooong time". (Its so cute when he tells me how badly he wants me... Gotta make em beg for it yanno? Heheh..) Anyway! So I'm this short punky girl and he's like this 6 foot tall jock who only goes after the slim, fit girls with hair halfway down their back and he is a cocky motherfucker who really shouldn't be as cocky as he is.

After what seemed like years of texting and emails filled with teasing he finally invites me to a party. We have a few drinks, wind up in bed together and what happens? I crumble. I can't seem to pull it together. I give him a few good squeezes but for the most part, I fail. A few weeks later he invites me to a party... Nothing happens. We sleep in the same bed, fool around a tiny bit and go to bed. I give up at this point. We still text and flirt and talk about busting and how beautiful my feet are but I didn't seem him for a good 4 months. Again in December of 08 I go to a party he is at. He pisses me off so extremely bad that evening and it gave me enough anger to use against him.

The texts continued. He helped me realize how badly I wanted to bust. I wanted to ruin his manhood like you wouldn't believe.

Then he moved out of state. The fucker.

A few months later, he comes back home and I end up in a bathroom at a party squeezing his balls. Hours pass by and progressively we've moved from squeezing to slapping and kicking. (Kicking is my favorite I think. Its so wonderful giving him a good kick and watching him crumple up in agony! Hahah!) We attempted to fuck this night so we could both get off but we had sizing issues... I'm too tight. He's too big. And we had no lube. But before the night was through I stood on his balls and commanded him to cum. It worked. :) And since then all I've wanted to do is watch him squirm under the pressure of my feet.... I want to trample up him and shove my feet in his mouth and make him suck on my toes. (Lucky for me he has a foot fetish and I looooove my feet touched, sucked on, anything...)

For those of you who would like to know- we have had sex since then. We worked something out. Hahah. :) It was almost as good as the busting ;) We've hung out since then also. Whatever. He has been on vacation for a week and comes home tomorrow. What a treat he is in for! A hotel room and me allllll night long. :) With heels.

Needless to say, I'm hooked.

MagnumXL9Jock2Bust
05-16-2009, 12:38 PM
Haha! Outstanding! I just landed! We are going to have a fun night, ma'am :)
Maybe we can take a few pics!
Damn you're sexy!