PDA

View Full Version : Ballbusting lady wrestler UK

try
05-24-2009, 11:39 AM
Hi everyone,
I've made contact with a lady who does mixed wrestling and is very experienced at it. She's 46, very pretty for a lady of those years, and has done some busting as part of her wrestling. She's interested in expanding into BB but is not sure how to introduce herself in a busting forum. So she asked me to post here and see what responce there is. Please be clear she does not offer some of the more, shall we say, extreme fantasies that some have but she'll do squeezing, kneeing etc with, if wanted, wrestling, all of which she has experience of. I've seen a video of her in action and she looks pretty good to me.

So, if any guys in the UK are interested in a session with her, post here and we'll see if something can be set up.

Pupuce
05-24-2009, 04:55 PM
Not living in UK, such a shame. Could have been fun. :D

Alec Anaconda
05-25-2009, 09:22 AM
I am sure she would be welcome here.

Perhaps a good start would be a description of one of her sessions.

A carefully cropped action photo should also go down well.

crushee
05-25-2009, 11:32 AM
Your message gives envy to contact her!

the_tree
05-25-2009, 12:16 PM
I'm based in East Yorkshire. Might be very interested indeed. Do you have a picture or video?

skweezme
05-25-2009, 03:22 PM
Would there be any chance of you posting a link to this wonderful woman? I'm sure folk here in the UK would be interested. But for myself I'm so happy with my own new-found ballbusting wrestling domme. 6'2" and 230 lbs of very strong and dominant and creative wickedness! Fantastic fun, but very painful!

pecs
05-25-2009, 04:26 PM
Sounds interesting to me. I have always fancied the idea of doing some mixed wrestling where the woman has the advantage of being able to use my most vulnerable parts to her advantage.

Where is she based? ...what does she charge?

try
05-25-2009, 08:02 PM
Thanks to all who've replied. I'm going to forward your messages to her. The reason we've gone about this in a slightly differant way is that though she has extensive experience of mixed wrestling she's not done BB before. She had used attacks on the groin in her wrestling bouts and noticed some guys really like this (don't we just!) and wondered if there might be a ballbusting scene, she met me online and I offered to introduce her to it. That she's a little wary is understandable, the busting scene is one she's not familar with. But knowing a bit about her I'm confidant she can satisfy BB enthusiasts, if I wasn't I wouldn't have posted about her here. I've seen the comments by guys who've wrestled with her and their delighted by the experience she gave them.
So, watch this thread.

try
05-26-2009, 12:00 PM
OK, the lady in question wants to talk to you guys and has joined the forum. But when she tried to post a message it wouldn't. She has read the guidance in the sticky and thinks she's stuck to the rules. Its so long since I joined I can't remember the procedure, but one of the reasons given in a message she got about the failed post said activation by a moderator is needed. Does anyone know about this? Is it something that happens automatically after a while?

If you can help please do, because she is eager to discuss busting you.

Northerner
05-26-2009, 07:50 PM
the first couple posts need a moderator to approve them

they also have to approve the account (ensure no SPAM).

once they get to it she will be good to go

mvp
05-26-2009, 11:00 PM
yeah we are all wondering about her and want to see her website is she has one

saesneg
05-27-2009, 02:59 PM
Good Evening Gentlemen,

I would be that female in question, I apologise for not posting sooner but I had some admin hurdles to overcome.

I'm not entirely sure where to start so I guess I'll just fill in some details and hope it all makes some sense.

Firstly, I don't come at this from a ball busting or to some extent even a fem dom perspective....I'm a wrestler, that's my background and I've used it to be active in the fetish wing of mixed wrestling along with F/F wrestling for some years now.
The F/F stuff ranges from competitive to sexy and includes films and audience matches.
The mixed is more towards the sexy end of the market simply because I make no bones about it, I'm small and light and risking an injury in a competitive mixed session with a guy twice my size has never really seemed to make a great deal of sense to me.

That doesn't mean I'm not willing to make an effort on the mats though because I am, I'm just realistic about when I compete and when I don't.

The good news however is that there are plenty of guys out there looking for exactly the sort of session I do so it's not a problem.

Now, as with many things fetish I find that there is some overlap from one preference to another....mixed wrestling leads to fem dom, some guys like being wrestled, they don't want to "win".
Facesitting pins are a part of that, maybe not truly a wrestling hold...I certainly wouldn't use one in competition....but some guys like to be pinned and I guess it's an offshoot of smothering.
Add to this choke and scissors holds and it's all the same sort of thing in my opinion.
Finally you can get an element of groin attacks in mixed wrestling to assist in getting a submission from a guy....and this I see as an overlap into ball busting proper.

So that has brought me here because I'm wondering if ball busting is something I can be doing more of for it's own sake rather than just as a specific minor action during mixed wrestling.

I don't claim to be anything like experienced at it, I don't claim I'll even be any good at it, and I certainly don't claim that I'll ever do it to the more extreme standards that perhaps many of you prefer.
But I may find it fits in with what I do more than I have thought in the past.

The bottom line is I'll never know until I take a look and maybe give it a try and see what I think. I'll either get on with it or I won't....if I do then great and if I don't then I'll just go back to what I do now.

To that end I am at present negotiating with a guy to turn up and let me film a ball busting practice session, some of which will have a mixed wrestling scenario.
Assuming it all goes to plan I'll get more of an idea what I'm doing and more of an idea what I think about it.

As for me, I'm based in Staffordshire in England. I'm 46....slim, brown hair and eyes, 5ft 1 and about 130lbs and plain.....I make no claims to be either young or a babe.
Plenty of them online as I'm sure you know but I ain't one of them.
In fact, I'm very average, you would pass me by in the street without a second glance and that suits me just fine....I'm just the woman next, I just happen to be the woman next door who wrestles.

I'm married so unfortunately I'm not the answer to anyone's dreams of finding a female who does what I do. And anyway, to be fair...my session wrestling is work of a sorts.

I do not have a website, I do however have a Yahoo group and of all things a MySpace page....though I confess a far more web savvy female wrestler I know in the US actually set it up for me. I have over the years considered a web site many times but since films have always been a relatively small part of what I do I figured I didn't really need one.
The main part of what I do is private session work and the group caters for that fairly well.
However, I am at present re-considering a web site and might go that direction in the near future as more films may become my aim.

My partner as I are still discussing it.

My understanding of how this forum works is that after a post or two I get to include a picture with those posts, maybe even a small film clip and perhaps some links.
If that's the case then I will do so with some material I have that I think is the closest to the concept of this forum.
I never post other people's material in any way, shape or form....whatever I have is stuff I've filmed or had filmed and most probably has me wrestling in it....I certainly own the copyright to everything.

Hopefully I've covered something to start with for now though I'm equally sure I've missed plenty out.

Angela.

teapot42
05-27-2009, 05:12 PM
I'm certainly interested - current situation would make it tricky but things may change in the near future. However, I, and I think most on here, would want to know a bit more - things like what area, does she have access to somewhere to wrestle or would we need to have somewhere suitable, would she charge or is she in to it for fun, would there be scope to video it, etc.

Wrestling with BB is one thing I'd really love to do. If she were willing then a sort of mutual thing (cunt-punching, breast squeezing etc) would be even better. I've got no wrestling experience though so I hope she could also 'be kind' to first-timers...

skweezme
05-27-2009, 05:33 PM
While we're all waiting, just to remind you all there's always Mistress Lucinda who will do wrestling and ballbusting

http://www.mistress-lucinda.co.uk/

6'2" and 230 pounds (16.5 stone) and very strong. And very attractive. Scissors were agonising. Ballbusting worse. But she'll only go as far as you can take or want. We found out I'm a bit of a pain-slut, and that was fine by her!

Look forward to hearing about this wonderful woman you've found, but I'll be sticking with Lucinda.

All the best

Skweezme

try
05-28-2009, 06:27 PM
OK, the lady in question tells me she's made her first post, but it apparently has to be moderated before it appears. I don't remember this from when I joined the forum, maybe its a new procedure for new members, But whatever, her first post should be appearing soon.

try
05-28-2009, 06:31 PM
While we're all waiting, just to remind you all there's always Mistress Lucinda who will do wrestling and ballbusting

http://www.mistress-lucinda.co.uk/

6'2" and 230 pounds (16.5 stone) and very strong. And very attractive. Scissors were agonising. Ballbusting worse. But she'll only go as far as you can take or want. We found out I'm a bit of a pain-slut, and that was fine by her!

Look forward to hearing about this wonderful woman you've found, but I'll be sticking with Lucinda.

All the best

Skweezme

She does sound, and look, like fun.

try
06-01-2009, 12:51 PM
Good to see Angela's got through the admin and can post now. I hope she can send a pic soon, she's very pretty for lady of her, I hope she doesn't mind me saying so, maturity, and she's in good shape. I've seen a short video of Angela in action and I think she could satisfy a lot of guys here.
Oh, and her first post is on this thread, previous page.

phr33k911
06-09-2009, 06:29 PM
wish i lived in the uk now

saesneg
06-10-2009, 06:27 AM
Hi everyone,
I've made contact with a lady who does mixed wrestling and is very experienced at it. She's 46, very pretty for a lady of those years, and has done some busting as part of her wrestling. She's interested in expanding into BB but is not sure how to introduce herself in a busting forum. So she asked me to post here and see what responce there is. Please be clear she does not offer some of the more, shall we say, extreme fantasies that some have but she'll do squeezing, kneeing etc with, if wanted, wrestling, all of which she has experience of. I've seen a video of her in action and she looks pretty good to me.

So, if any guys in the UK are interested in a session with her, post here and we'll see if something can be set up.

I've been doing a little practicing, though I must admit it has been with what I would call my resident wrestling male and he perhaps isn't the biggest fan of his balls being hurt.
It does give me a chance though to slowly figure out the mechanics of what I'm doing and I have been ramping up the intensity as I do so.

I have a couple of guys who have contacted me expressing an interest in allowing me to film sessions with them, assuming all goes well I aim to try and do that filming as soon as I can manage.
I do however have other projects ongoing so have to fit this ball busting in around them, I can't neglect my base wrestling activities for this at the moment.

Plus of course the mundane aspects of day to day life that always seem to get in the way when you want to do something.

I'm happy with the way things are progressing though and at present see no problems.

Angela.

joseluis
06-10-2009, 11:20 PM
ballbust wrestling

lovewrestlingbb
06-10-2009, 11:32 PM
ballbust wrestling
HAhaaaaaaaaa Love the pictures man
hot bikini girlzz

Russas
06-13-2009, 06:55 AM
Ballbusted in a wrestling match wit a woman is erotic to see. Never happened to me though.