PDA

View Full Version : real torture scenes

Nadoo
05-26-2009, 11:40 AM
Has somebody real BB-torture scences from the war or from somewhere or real F/M torture stories?

fullsett
05-26-2009, 03:32 PM
In the book Marine Sniper by Charles Hathcock there is a chapter on the infamous female VC sniper "The Apache Woman". She was given this name by GIs that knew of her torture methods. On this forum is an excerpt from the book on an actual torture/********** she performed on a captured soldier. It is not for the faint of heart as she was quite brutal. But I believe it is the type of material you desire.

Nadoo
06-20-2009, 06:14 AM
In the book Marine Sniper by Charles Hathcock there is a chapter on the infamous female VC sniper "The Apache Woman". She was given this name by GIs that knew of her torture methods. On this forum is an excerpt from the book on an actual torture/********** she performed on a captured soldier. It is not for the faint of heart as she was quite brutal. But I believe it is the type of material you desire.

Any other real stories or pics of POW tortures?

fullsett
06-21-2009, 09:46 PM
There is an account from a female American nurse that saw a whole squad of GIs brought in one night. They were hung by their ankles by the VC, ********* and the severed genitals stuffed in their mouths!!:cryingblu I have the url where she speaks of it if interested, I will look it up.

ball_bustee
06-24-2009, 10:47 PM
okay, I love ballbusting all all to do with it...
but this IS FUCKING SICK...
these men are fighting for your right to sit on your ass and wine about your every day life...and you are wanting to see them go through that...YOU ARE FUCKED UP! i dont care how much negitivity this gets me but come on people... makes me feel so good to know you panzies love seeing real men who fight for what they love go through that...
and personally I cant wait untill I ship out to Paris Island...USMC Semper Fi

Bremuse0
06-24-2009, 11:20 PM
these men are fighting for your right to sit on your ass and wine about your every day life...and you are wanting to see them go through that...

Oh, so that is what Iraq is about after all...

Calm the fuck down.

vlad_Drakulav
06-25-2009, 12:24 AM
these men are fighting for your right to sit on your ass and wine about your every day life...and you are wanting to see them go through that...YOU ARE FUCKED UP! i dont care how much negitivity this gets me but come on people... makes me feel so good to know you panzies love seeing real men who fight for what they love go through that...

I have the same view. Consentual BB is perfectly fine, but as soon as it goes out of that context, its just sick. Furthermore, we're not just talking abt a plain old kick in the nuts, but an actual ********** or something here. Very wrong. Keep it between consentual adults and theres no problemo's

Teardrop
06-25-2009, 04:11 AM
Definitely agree. Consent makes all the difference between something that's enjoyable and something that's just plain wrong.

Rebecca
06-25-2009, 08:39 AM
I can't believe on a forum such as this, people are telling one another that they are "sick" for holding to a certain like.
Let's remember that the majority of the world would think that everything on this board is "sick".

If you don't like what someone else like's, don't get involved.

I visit the EA story site, and there are stories there to do with clitorectomies. I have no interest in this whatsoever, and find the subject repulsive! But I don't condemn those that write/read such stories.

I think on a forum such as this, we need to be a little more accepting of others. We don't have to agree with them, but I think we need to tolerate them and not attack their views.

Rebecca

kevinluvs2bkicked
06-25-2009, 10:15 AM
I agree with rebecca. to each his own.

fullsett
06-25-2009, 08:22 PM
Thanks Rebecca. A lot of "my fetish is the best" is going around here. No one is being harmed or ********* in these warrior ********** fetishes. Many of those here that have "warrior **********" fetishes have been in the military.
Rebecca is right. Some that see what is written here would write all here off as being "sick"

Teardrop
06-26-2009, 02:22 AM
Isn't that the point that some of us were trying to make about consent? If we are talking about scenes which are torture of non-consenting adults, they don't have a choice not to get involved.

Supposing someone had a fetish for videos of real ****** clitorectomy. Would you like to be the woman who has to go through that just so that some stranger can masturbate over the clips? Of course you wouldn't, and no one should be ****** into torture that they did not consent to.

I'm not trying to single out your opinion for attack, but consent is important. As far as I'm concerned, all adults can do whatever they want, as long as all participants agree to it.

Nadoo
06-26-2009, 09:27 AM
Has somebody real BB-torture scences from the war or from somewhere or real F/M torture stories?

To come back to point: Does anyone have something like this?

Su0
06-26-2009, 09:57 AM
I think on a forum such as this, we need to be a little more accepting of others. We don't have to agree with them, but I think we need to tolerate them and not attack their views.

No, we will not tolerate human beings being tortured and even killed against their own will. S&M is all about consent.

Thank you.

fullsett
06-26-2009, 11:08 PM
Okay here is the disclaimer. NO ANIMALS OR HUMANS WERE HARMED IN THIS FANTASY. Good grief. No one here is actually harming anyone.

Rebecca
06-27-2009, 07:29 AM
but consent is important. As far as I'm concerned, all adults can do whatever they want, as long as all participants agree to it.

I agree! That too is my stipulation! I wasn't trying to defend non-consensual torture.

My point was simply that most everything discussed on this board would be considered unacceptable, reprehensible, and even "sick" by a good many people.

And let's be fair. Not all of the utube stuff is by consent. I agree that a woman walking up and kicking an unsuspecting guy in the nuts is far removed from a torture scene involving an unwilling victim. But if consent is the cut-off point (no pun intended), then there is other material here that crosses that line.

Rebecca

Busted Balz
06-27-2009, 03:55 PM
I can't believe on a forum such as this, people are telling one another that they are "sick" for holding to a certain like.
Let's remember that the majority of the world would think that everything on this board is "sick".

I visit the EA story site, and there are stories there to do with clitorectomies. I have no interest in this whatsoever, and find the subject repulsive! But I don't condemn those that write/read such stories.

Rebecca
I couldn't agree with you more. :ibow4u:

Teardrop
06-28-2009, 05:59 AM
And let's be fair. Not all of the utube stuff is by consent. I agree that a woman walking up and kicking an unsuspecting guy in the nuts is far removed from a torture scene involving an unwilling victim. But if consent is the cut-off point (no pun intended), then there is other material here that crosses that line.
Hello Rebecca,

I agree that consent is not always as black and white as at first it seems. I can think of at least one video from a well known site in which the guy agreed to be in the clip, but after the first few minutes it became obvious that it was going to be a lot more painful than he expected, and he seemed to find it almost unbearable to continue, but the Dom who was with him seemed to be pushing him to complete the video. He managed to stay till the end, but it was very visible that he wasn't enjoying being in the video. I think he got a lot more than he bargained for, and I always felt slightly uncomfortable watching.

I know it's fairly common on Web sites that show violence against women that they try to imply in their write-up that the material they have is non-consensual (you read things like "Real, genuine action! Unscripted", etc.), even though if you read the small print there is normally a disclaimer that says all models are just acting. I suppose there are site owners who think there is a market for at least the fantasy of non-consensual videos, even if they don't have the real thing.

snack marvin
06-28-2009, 04:51 PM
You make me curious: Could you please tell the name of the site and the name of the clip?
I find nothing more annoying than a guy who is kicked in the balls and shows a silly and aroused smiling, eagerly awaiting the next kick...

cracker
07-10-2009, 12:53 AM
quite another. If someone wants to read a bio about real bb, why not?

There used to be a non-fiction book called "White Rabbit" (possibly still around) about a British WWII agent that was captured by the Gestapo. His balls were constantly tortured and I enjoyed reading it at the time (this was pre-internet and the only bb material around; the fact that it was true made it more interesting than if it were simply made up). Indeed, I believe he wrote it himself.

Skeith20
07-10-2009, 04:06 PM
I think the most none-american people would say you are fucked up my friend ;) Killing for Freedom ist like Fucking for Virginity

TheFucker
07-12-2009, 01:32 AM

Rebecca

Yes to attack their views is very very bad, but to actually attack them(males) physically is ok like you enjoy so much to do to others against their will.

TheFucker
07-12-2009, 01:37 AM
I agree! That too is my stipulation! I wasn't trying to defend non-consensual torture.

My point was simply that most everything discussed on this board would be considered unacceptable, reprehensible, and even "sick" by a good many people.

Rebecca

Yes a woman(you) walking up and kicking an unsuspected guy in the nuts is far removed from a torture scene inviolving an unwilling victim, ONLY because you really enjoy to kick unwilling victims in the nuts. Sociopath!!

Nadoo
07-12-2009, 10:56 AM
Hello Rebecca,

I agree that consent is not always as black and white as at first it seems. I can think of at least one video from a well known site in which the guy agreed to be in the clip, but after the first few minutes it became obvious that it was going to be a lot more painful than he expected, and he seemed to find it almost unbearable to continue, but the Dom who was with him seemed to be pushing him to complete the video. He managed to stay till the end, but it was very visible that he wasn't enjoying being in the video. I think he got a lot more than he bargained for, and I always felt slightly uncomfortable watching.

I know it's fairly common on Web sites that show violence against women that they try to imply in their write-up that the material they have is non-consensual (you read things like "Real, genuine action! Unscripted", etc.), even though if you read the small print there is normally a disclaimer that says all models are just acting. I suppose there are site owners who think there is a market for at least the fantasy of non-consensual videos, even if they don't have the real thing.

Hi Teardrop, could you please post which clips you mean? Thanks a lot.
Cheers

slave_dave
07-23-2009, 06:29 AM
hi there....what is the EA story site ??