PDA

View Full Version : orgasm denial

arthur101
05-29-2009, 07:02 AM
does anyone know of any clips or pics of orgasm denial with ballbusting, so prolonging a guys orgasm by busting his balls just before the point of release? even better if it's during a footjob. thanx a lot

arthur

purpletom
06-02-2009, 07:44 AM
I'm interested in this as well. This is something the wife and I have just recently started playing with, and it is a lot of fun. Usually for this we 69 and she will get me very close to the edge then hurt my balls until I've gone soft. Repeat. The great thing is each cycle requires less stroking and licking to get hard, and more (and more intense) pain to lose my erection. Sometimes we play this game for 2-3 nights before I get to orgasm. Awesome.

Selftailer
06-02-2009, 07:54 AM
I'm interested in this as well. This is something the wife and I have just recently started playing with, and it is a lot of fun. Usually for this we 69 and she will get me very close to the edge then hurt my balls until I've gone soft. Repeat. The great thing is each cycle requires less stroking and licking to get hard, and more (and more intense) pain to lose my erection. Sometimes we play this game for 2-3 nights before I get to orgasm. Awesome.

Lucky guy :machine:

skweezme
06-03-2009, 05:38 PM
My Mistress has a fantastic take on orgasm denial. If you come that's it, end of session no matter how long you've paid for.So she keeps taking me to the edge and I have to keep begging her to stop. She does. Just about in time. Every time. Leaving me a literally quivering wreck!

In between the teasing there's the ballbusting. Also a contributing factor to the quivering! Testing my limits.

But I'd never have imagined that orgasm denial in itself could be such torture!