PDA

View Full Version : How tough are bals?

WA GUY
06-01-2009, 11:04 PM
i just wanted to know how far is too far. eg how much weight they can take or how flat they can get etc.

One from the Vaults
06-02-2009, 02:09 AM
Somewhere on the internet there was a claim supposedly by a medical professional of some kind that it takes roughly 50 kg of force to rupture a testicle. Whether that's true is unclear... it's been quoted a bunch of times on here by different people though. Certainly it'll vary from testicle to testicle, but it's probably a good ballpark.

50 = 110 lbs. That means the weight of an average woman supported entirely by one testicle would be enough to rupture it... but since the weight is inevitably going to be split across a larger area, it's fairly unlikely. Note that force and weight are not exactly the same thing -- if she jumped or similar, the force of impact would be larger than just her weight. This is why it's possible for a kick to cause a rupture... it just needs to be a very strong kick that catches the testicle against your bone.

Note that there's an issue of surface area. Stilettos and the like are particularly dangerous because they press down in just a little point... if you want to practice BB safely, have her do it barefoot or at least use shoes which aren't pointy.

Also, the more likely injury is to the cords, not the testicle itself... the cords could easily get twisted, restricting blood flow, or even break if pulled too hard. So I generally recommend against twisting during squeeze play... the squeeze itself is fairly safe, but the twist is not.

WA GUY
06-02-2009, 08:08 AM
thanks for your reply. do u know how flat they can go?

teapot42
06-03-2009, 04:38 PM
thanks for your reply. do u know how flat they can go?

Pretty damn flat! If you crush gradually rather than with an impact then the balls will deform and it takes a lot more for them to rupture. Basically, a forceful blow means they have to deform and absorb the impact quickly so a rupture is more likely. A slow squeeze means they can deform and a rupture is less likely - although still possible!

I have a plexiglass squeezer and I've had it to certainly less than 1/4" between the plates without damage and I have *big* nuts. The thing again here is to be careful - plexiglass itself will deform a bit but if you use a vice or similar then it won't so you probably can't safely go as flat.

smackMyNuts
06-03-2009, 06:23 PM
I tend to also think that how flat you can squish is partially related to how flat you've squished before. Most fleshy bits can become more flexible by repeatedly stretching them. This is probably true for the testicles.

The rough anatomy of the testicle is that it's one long coiled up tube which is held inside of a sack. Sort of like if you filled a balloon with cooked spaghetti. It's only the outer covering which holds things together. They outer covering, although flexible, is pretty tightly stretched. So any time you squeeze or flatten a testicle, it has to bulge out somewhere else which stretches some part of the covering. This is what causes the pain.

If it gets stretched too far, then it might rupture and if it does, that's the end of the testicle. It's really tough to say "x many pounds will cause a rupture" because it depends a lot on how the testicle is being squeezed. The real question is how far is the outer covering being stretched at its worst point, but that's not something which we can measure easily.

I would just advise trying to play carefully. Don't go for the most extreme thing you can think of right off. Instead work your way up there. Testicles are really pretty strong, but you don't want to find out their breaking point experimentally.

Crushed balls
06-08-2009, 11:40 AM
Are thought

stuproad12
06-12-2009, 05:38 PM
Unless you have balls of steel!:D

experiment
06-18-2009, 01:59 PM
I know you can flatten them to quite an extent. If done gradually and they have space to expand to when pressed, balls are very durable. My balls have taken a lot over the years without any prolonged consequence.

I know there are many stories online, but has anyone actually known of a case where someone actually ruptured a testicle from squeezing it?

BallBustLover
06-20-2009, 09:38 PM
Wow squeezing the nuts flat sounds terribly painful!!!!

I'm very sensitive down there and I just can't imagine my balls getting flattened llike that, I'm sure I would pass out from the sheer pain!!!

I have a collection of clips from Stardeck9, that guy has these girls stand full weight on top of his balls, it is unbelievable to see it being done.

I must admit that I seriously doubt those are his real balls as the women stand on their heels full weight into his balls, I am suspicious that he has prosthetic balls of some sort to withstand a spiky heel impale "his balls"

The methods some of you mention of getting the balls gradually flattened between some plexiglass boards or something is another story but having a spike heel into the balls seems to me that it would certainly rupture the testicle.